Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

• 5 months later...

It's right behind buffalo bar (3rd road): Map

It looks like a small gated community. It's very quiet and peaceful. As I was leaving I saw a farang coming out of one of the units and he said it's owned and run by a thai couple who live on the premises. They have different types of rooms and cabanas that go for around 5-7,000baht a month(!) but it's usually all rented out.

6_R.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, xyzzy said:

This is likely wrong but on the new section of Soi Skaw?

If the name above is a predictive text error then you may have been thinking of the correct Soi and it posted wrong as  I am not familiar with a soi Skaw, so it's not there.  As Bigtel doesn't recognise it, it may have gone up in the last month or so as it's in a very prominent location.

The new end of Soi Skaw, it didn't use to go all the way through to 2nd Road, starts right next to the Bangkok Bank on Buakhao across the street from the Butcher's Arms. I've always heard the other end of the soi called Soi Skaw because of the rather large sign at the Skaw Beach Hotel. Maybe I should have posted this picture for people to guess.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9317776,100.8842317,3a,75y,123.34h,85.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKKI46ofnwRHOYgv3f_n7MA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

The concrete rectangles and fake grass were on display other places at the Buakhao end of Soi Skaw so that is why I guessed it.

15 hours ago, bumblebee said:

With you now Xyzzy and yep that's the place, so well spotted just opposite the Butcher's Arms and I guess where you meant also DK although, you woke up too late alas.:biggrin:

What are you talking about BB my answer was before xyzzy's detailed explanation.

I want the kudos 555

38 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

That's the one, soi BJ it is, I doubt many guys pass through there these days.  Bit of a shock when I saw it.

I've been in town two months tomorrow and I have been to Walking Street twice. Both times I went to Marine disco at drunk o' 30 o'clock. Just not much reason to go for LB lovers these days.

4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

That's the one, soi BJ it is, I doubt many guys pass through there these days.  Bit of a shock when I saw it.

Well we did BB.....Here i am with two fine young men standing outside the old Ezy Bar in December

Certainly changed 555..... I was surprised how small it looked when gutted

misc35_LI.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...