Sex Talk

mj0000

• Ladyboys

It is fairly important to be able to discuss about sex with your partner or maybe the future ones. I personally thinks that it is very important to talk about this.

But I don't like is, talking about the same things over and over. There are many other issues to talk about other than sex. I chose not to limit myself to one particular issue. Don't these men have other interests?

Don't get me wrong, I do love sex. A lot! But talking about just annoy the F out of me!

• Upvote 4

The question is should I be okay with this or just move on to the next guy?

I  suspect that many guys who want lots of sex talk probably only want sex talk or a cam show and are not really going to get on a plane to meet a ladyboy.

However, guys who travel might want to know about whether you like to top or bottom, and if versatile then how versatile.

• Upvote 1

• Ladyboys

I'm with you mj000. I am not interested in talking about sex. In fact I find it a turn-off. Why talk about it? Just do it! Much more enjoyable. :biggrin:

So true! Instead of talking about it, just s*** me already! Lololol!

• Ladyboys

I suspect that many guys who want lots of sex talk probably only want sex talk or a cam show and are not really going to get on a plane to meet a ladyboy.

However, guys who travel might want to know about whether you like to top or bottom, and if versatile then how versatile.

They're not far from me. Definitely not online. Another thing that turns me off is that these men tells me that they love hearing me talk because it helps them to get hard. Now that's just creepy man!

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

pass...there's guys out there that are about your pleasure.  This guy is just about his it would appear.  If he's near you but not filled with you, well, that pretty much says it huh.

• Ladyboys

pass...there's guys out there that are about your pleasure. This guy is just about his it would appear. If he's near you but not filled with you, well, that pretty much says it huh.

OMG! You are soooo right! All this time I thought I was cold about it. Never have i thought that he was selfish. It has always been like "I have high sex drive". "I like to kiss in the morning". Etc etc..

But never about what I like.

• Upvote 1

• Ladyboys

You mean you don't like to kiss in the morning.... what kind of girl are you!

Lol! Torurot, I am speaking of the excessive sex talks. They can tell me one time and I get it. No repeating necessary. If they have to constantly repeat, it is either they have a severe memory loss or they're just an annoying prick. Lol!

All I can say is this MJ... If I thought that I'd just stumbled upon someone whom I feel that I would  like as a person & that I want to get to know some more, then the very last thing that I would do is keep talking about sex!

Move on & wait for someone who obviously wants to know you a that bit more... And then when you finally do talk about sex.... It will be far more of a turn on!

And same has been said before, just ignore the dumbos.

You're cute!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ladyboys

All I can say is this MJ... If I thought that I'd just stumbled upon someone whom I feel that I would like as a person & that I want to get to know some more, then the very last thing that I would do is keep talking about sex!

Move on & wait for someone who obviously wants to know you a that bit more... And then when you finally do talk about sex.... It will be far more of a turn on!

And same has been said before, just ignore the dumbos.

You're cute!

Lung! That was the sweetest reply I had so far! I am moving on. That guy is no longer in the running lol!

Anyways, I am terribly sorry for not replying sooner. I was kinda busy with lots of work and travel.

Maria xoxo

• Upvote 1