The KendoUK Interview

Stroker

If we had mentioned the name Kendo 4 or 5 years ago many of you would have said "Who?"   Nowadays however, his name seems to be everywhere such has been his activity on the scene.  He has appeared in the Sky ladyboy program and moderates a ladyboy forum.  Thanks for taking the time to do this interview Kendo.

LBR Q1: How long have you been into ladyboys?

Kendo: On and off, nearly 5 years now I guess. Initially it was just experiementation, but once Pandoras box was opened up fully I've not really looked back and I've barely gone near GG's since 2011.

LBR Q2 Did you come to Thailand looking for ladyboys or was it all a new discovery?

Kendo: I was here for a friends wedding and a mini backpack experience, I'd never travelled alone before. A few days into the trip after getting back from Phuket I met up with my friend and his Thai wife in Bangkok and they took our group to Cascades of all places! Despite having been in the country about a week at this stage, I was totally hoodwinked up to the point they started getting there cocks out. At that moment, while my friends were getting ready to vomit I realised this sight of naked and beautiful ladyboys was not bothering me....quite the opposite. Later on in the trip I was flying solo in Patts and took plunge. I picked one from a bar in Walking Street (not Hot Tuna, Lindas or JSB). I got cold feet in the room as undressed she was very femboy looking. Seeing the illusion unwrapped like that with all the paddings removed was too much for my first experience so I sent her packing after the first attempted spin.

I was wracked with guilt afterwards and really thought I'd taken my sexuality too far that night and it was another 18 months before I got curious to try again. Thanks to seeing one of those Powerpoint "Guess which one is the ladyboy quiz" type things, once I saw a picture of Nong Poy (Teecherada) I realised that was the kind of LB I should be trying to shoot for. A little bit of googling on the subject and I found the Pattaya Ladyboy Forums and realised there were like minded guys out there and bars around Thailand dedicated to this kind of thing. Once I looked at pics of girls from various bars I made up my mind very quickly to have another crack at the LB scene as I had a one month trip upcoming at that point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Does the femboy appearance still put you off these days Kendo or have you overcome the initial uneasiness?

No I'm quite used to it now, probably to the point of preferring them! Some boob jobs are so fugly that they get done on the cheap, I prefer to go without them.

• Upvote 1

LBR Q3: Are you a Short time or Long time man?

Kendo: I am partial to a bit of cuddling up to sleep afterwards, I like it to be like a one night stand, something between a quick pop above the bar or having them with you 24/7.

LBR Q4: Do you have a favourite ladyboy bar and if so why that one?

Kendo: I'll always have a special place in my heart for C&D in Phuket, it was the LB bar where I really cut my teeth and had my first proper LB experience with Nuoy that cemented me as an LB chaser.

• 2 weeks later...

LBR Q5: Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket?

Kendo: As somewhere to *live* I'd say Bangkok as I've got the right mix of an International capital city with good transportation links and a good LB scene when I need it. I have been able to nip down to Pattaya at weekends a couple of times for a "holiday" on the bus. Phuket is a still a short flight away but after seeing different areas of the country I can really see the price difference once I hit HKT.

LBR Q6: Who is on your hit list?

Kendo: I quickly learnt never to bother really formulating much of a list, a lot of the time I'd get to the bar the girl was no longer there or when I finally got to meet them in the flesh there was no connection.

• Upvote 1

Yea Pattaya certainly is the place for bargains and choice.  Unless there was something really special down in Phuket or I  was into diving then personally I would find it hard to justify a trip there these days.  I used to love it but that was before discovering the choice Pattaya/Jomtien has to offer.

LBR Q6: Who is on your hit list?

Kendo: I quickly learnt never to bother really formulating much of a list, a lot of the time I'd get to the bar the girl was no longer there or when I finally got to meet them in the flesh there was no connection.

Guys are always going to have hit lists but you are certainly spot on Kendo that so often we just don't click with the ladyboy we lusted after for months after seeing her pics. 

LBR Q:7 Has your taste in ladyboys changed over the years?

Kendo: Initially I wanted only ones with boobs and some surgeries that made them appear super feminine but with time I've tried more femboy types, sans boobs but I've still never seen a flat out dude in his white pants and thought "Hello Sailor"

LBR Q 8: Where do you find most of your ladyboys, bars, freelancers or online?

Kendo: Bars for me are still the main source, I've found a lot of the problem with Thaifriendly is they like to instagram and filter the hell out of their pics, so it can be a bit of a letdown when you see them in the flesh. In the bar you get to see them for real and actually see if there is any chemistry before pulling the trigger.

"Pulling the trigger" is innard-restingly relative. 

I've had a sore throat for 3 days. Went to the doctor yesterday morning. He looked and said: "whatever you have left of your deteriorating tonsils are infected. There is so little left it is hardly worth treating so go home and bare it. In a day or two the infection will probably destroy what you have left and you'll be fine." So I did and he was right. I am okay today and deteriorating accordingly as planned. Little by little I will defuse into the ether. 

Point being: pull the trigger while you can. 

:biggrin:

Tine for the final installment of this interview.  Thanks again KendoUK for taking the time to do it and the extra answers.  All the best with your time in Thailand from all here on LBR.

LBRQ 9: Amazons or femboys?

Kendo: I do like to throw in the odd amazon sometimes, at 5ft 11 not many tower over me but it is nice to be tossed around and dominated sometimes :)

LBR Q 10: Any place you want to visit in the future and why?

Kendo: As far as in Thailand, I still haven't sampled the LB scene in Chiang Mai. I think probably the next logical step after that would be to look around some of the other ASEAN countries like PI or Cambodia. While I've gone some way out of my comfort zone to get where I am today, those countries mentioned still seem a bit too dicey for me. I've done a couple of Visa runs to Laos and while I've managed to run into LB's up there I never really knew what the deal was with bringing joiners back to hotels so never risked doing anything.

LBR Q 11: How are finding it living here rather than being a visitor?

I think it's just like Dixon Cox always says, you do start to see the dreaded Thai underbelly once you've put in a longer shift here but I still love being here amd it's been the most amazing life experience I've had. Anytime I even start to feel down I quickly imagine what I would be doing back in the UK and know I'm better off here instead.

Q 12: How do you keep busy during the day?

Luckily my work keeps me out of trouble, it provides a welcome distraction or otherwise I'd just end up in the bars every night of the week. By only being a weekend warrior I find it helps keep things new and exciting, I still get that "holiday first night" buzz as I travel into town on a Friday or Saturday night.

Q13: Butterfly or long term relationship?

Kendo: After about 10 months here I thought I'd be more on the path to a relationship by now, but I'm still finding I prefer the butterfly lifestyle and visiting the bars. I've had a couple of cracks at regular dating over here and while it was better for my wallet I've found maybe it's just better to cut to the chase and be done with it

• Upvote 2

LBR Q 10: Any place you want to visit in the future and why?

Kendo: As far as in Thailand, I still haven't sampled the LB scene in Chiang Mai. I think probably the next logical step after that would be to look around some of the other ASEAN countries like PI or Cambodia. While I've gone some way out of my comfort zone to get where I am today, those countries mentioned still seem a bit too dicey for me. I've done a couple of Visa runs to Laos and while I've managed to run into LB's up there I never really knew what the deal was with bringing joiners back to hotels so never risked doing anything.

I know how you feel Kendo.

Whenever I go to a different country, I feel like a newbie.

All kinds of little things are different, joiner policies, ID checks, going rates.

I would feel uncomfortable mongering in Laos, hearing things such as you can't bring locals to your room.   But the guys who live there know the score.  But no way any guy can bring himself up t speed in a couple days no matter how street smart he is.

• Upvote 1