"I gotta keep telling myself she is a ladyboy"

bumblebee

Good old time in town tonight and ended up in Mouth Moy bar.  We set Ninewives up with the stunning Juney (see the LadyboyGold photos to check her out) and he turned to me at one stage while chilling out at the bar and said "I gotta keep telling myself she is a ladyboy mate."

So the question today is what ladyboys have you been with that have had no hint of male about them?  Be honest because as we all know in the wrong light or after a swim/shower there is always that moment when you can see the male features.  Juney has been witnessed sans make up and the reports have been good.

For me it has to be the little cutie called Amy from Obsessions Patts

5 ft nothing and a soft girly voice to go with her looks and a good LB to go out on the town with

sorry guys no photos.I do hope the honey is still around for my next visit to Patts.

Funny you should come up with this topic today.........just last night before meeting you guys I was chatting to a friend who only does GG's ............and my words to him about Noey were: When I look at her I keep on saying to myself "How the F**k can she be a boy."

BB it would be great if you could send any pics you took last night of her to me.......specially the one with her and Juney as I have always been a fan of Juney's and find Noey even more attractive......butt then I am biased at the moment.

BB although I agree with your point regarding there can always be a hint of male depending on light etc I think the same can be true of gg's . My point being here in scotland I find the thick hairy forearms of my local gg's whisper of some maleness :)

• Upvote 1

For me it's a case of every nice looking girl starts off with me hoping that she's a ladyboy. Sadly, all too often,  the signs very quickly appear which indicates she is nothing of the sort, just another common-or-garden variety of genetic female. Boring. If identified as female then my interest instantly subsides.

I love it when some ladyboy signs exist as they maintain my interest. I guess we all have different levels at which point that level crosses over.

I like, want and need those ladyboy reminders. If I wanted all female (which I don't) I would choose female. I seek the 3rd sex and like to know and be reminded that she is what she is.

Overly-passable girls are best suited for those in denial or with a low crossover threshold :flirt2:

• Upvote 3

BB although I agree with your point regarding there can always be a hint of male depending on light etc I think the same can be true of gg's . My point being here in scotland I find the thick hairy forearms of my local gg's whisper of some maleness :)

Their Celtic sisters over my way are not dissimilar alas.  Anyway you can do lots of on the ground research in Los very shortly to make up for it. :winking0023:

For me it's a case of every nice looking girl starts off with me hoping that she's a ladyboy. Sadly, all too often,  the signs very quickly appear which indicates she is nothing of the sort, just another common-or-garden variety of genetic female. Boring. If identified as female then my interest instantly subsides.

I love it when some ladyboy signs exist as they maintain my interest. I guess we all have different levels at which point that level crosses over.

I like, want and need those ladyboy reminders. If I wanted all female (which I don't) I would choose female. I seek the 3rd sex and like to know and be reminded that she is what she is.

Overly-passable girls are best suited for those in denial or with a low crossover threshold :flirt2:

You mean someone like this:

con111.jpg

in a dark alley somewhere very early in the morning? :crazy:

• Upvote 1

Temptations in Nana Plaza has been a happy hunting ground for me. I don't know why, maybe the right place at the right time.

A couple of years ago while enjoying a beer in there and casting a lecherous eye over the girls on stage I noticed, what I thought, was a rather cute diminutive GG dancing with the LB's.

I began to wonder (naively in hindsight) why a GG would be dancing on stage in a dedicated LB bar. Some kind of gimmick perhaps?. Curiosity (and the fact she looked so damn cute) got the better of me so I invited her down for a drink.

She told me her name was May, (I'm sure some of you know who I'm talking about. I don't have any pictures). I then unknowingly paid her probably one of the ultimate LB compliments and asked her why, as a GG, she was dancing in a LB bar. May then assured me I was mistaken and that she was a ladyboy.

Seeing I was unconvinced she called the mamasaan over who also supported her claim. I was still unconvinced so May leant back, pulled her bikini bottom down and shook her lovely cock at me.

I was amazed and impressed. She was so cute with her pouty lips I asked her if I could kiss them and she agreed. I then tipped her, finished my beer, paid my bin and left. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I BARFINE HER !.  

I haven't seen her since but I believe she's post-op now.

• Upvote 2

I know May from Temptations well and have spend considerable time with her. She does indeed look like a GG however she is without a doubt a LB. Nonetheless she told me over and over and over again she wanted to go the full distance to becoming a girl. I told her over and over and over again I thought it was a bad idea. I knew she would never listen so yes, perhaps she is a post-op now and riding off into that post-op, NeverNeverLand sunset. She was one helluva sweet lady and I enjoyed every moment with her.

Many of the posts here highlight how physically passable some ladyboys are.

But for me it's about the feminine energy they project.

In my normal everyday life with my teerak, I generally forget that she's a ladyboy and feels like I'm with a lady.

The two main differences being that we can't make babies together and of course the sex is different.

But otherwise I interact with her the same as I would with a Thai woman.

• Upvote 1