The Peeps Interview

Stroker

Peeps is not one of our prolific posters, hopefully that will change :biggrin:  but a casual glance at who has been online in the last 24 hours will almost always show his name in the list.  LBR had the good fortune of meeting up with him last year for a couple of nights and he is due back very shortly for more fun.

Welcome back Peeps and thanks for taking the time to do the interview. :drinks:

LBR Q1: Good to have you on the forum, what do you like most about it?

Peeps: Even although I don’t post enough here! I do use the forum a lot. I remember coming out to Pattaya late last year and I didn’t really manage to enjoy or do as much as I had planned in my mind’s eye. So I decided to turn right back and headed out again 2 weeks later and this time I had made contact with members of this forum. An arranged meeting at the PBG was made and it was the best thing I could have done.

Now I am not a “follow the crowd” type of guy and I do enjoy doing things my way BUT the same goes for all the guy’s I met here. Everybody doesn’t run around with each other. Everyone does their own thing, meet up at a bar and head out with another crowd to another bar etc.

I am glad I made the effort to make contact as the people of this forum really helped me enjoy my entire stay and I am heading back in just over a week and will be meeting up again at the PBG.  So I would encourage all members, who like me used to read but not get in touch, to get in contact via the forum etc

I should add that the reason I chose this site over the others is the more relaxed (I think this has been said before) attitude of the members. No giant egos or almost bullying put downs to any new member asking questions etc it just seemed a friendlier place and I think I called it right.

LBR Q2: How long have you been into ladyboys?

Peeps: I think I can trace it back to when I was 18 and stayed over at a friend’s house. Anyway he had this large photo book full of amazing looking women in stockings; corsets etc they looked exactly how I like my ladies to look and dress. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that the entire book of photo’s where LB’s. The images stayed with me for years and about 7 years after that I “plunged” right in during my first stay in Bangkok and loved it. So what is that … about 22 years then J

LBR Q3: Did you come to Thailand looking for ladyboys or was it all a new discovery?

Peeps: Funny I think I came here telling myself I was coming to expand my worldly knowledge but the reality was I come over to meet LB’s. I only managed to visit Wat Phra Kaew during my 2 weeks in Bangkok and that was just to have some photos to show the family and friends back home!

LBR Q4: Any particular ladyboy memory that stands out for you?

Peeps: Met a lovely LB in Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit that looked so sweet I had to spend an entire week with her. That was a great week and also the longest time spent with any LB. I loved her choice of underwear and the fact she would always walk around the apartment dressed to impress….. Hold on just going to look out her number again!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, perhaps not to many of you have met Peeps. I shared a few jugs with him at the beer garden and can assure you he's a great guy! Thanks for doing the interview Peeps! :drinks:

I can certainly relate to images building so much desire that you just have to get to the Land of Ladyboys and dive in head first!

For me is was pics on the net and my first day in Pattaya.

Thank you for the kind words PDogg :)

As far as my m8 BB, i lost contact after uni but I have always wondered myself. When I raised the subject he was very relaxed about it and even pointed out a few lighting techniques used by the photographer. Now it was all very cooly done and was a good cover ... But ... Yeah he was loving the cocks in frocks :) bet he is reading this right now ;)

• Upvote 2

LBR Q5: Do you have a favourite ladyboy?

Peeps: So many, no really so many.

LBR Q6: Are you a Short time or Long time man?

Peeps: Always short time but will be happy to stay long time if I find someone that I know gets along with me just as much as I get along with her.

LBR Q7: Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket?

Peeps: Always have a soft spot for Bangkok and looking forward to trying Darkside and Check In this time round but that will only be for a few days before I head to Pattaya for the rest of my stay. So Pattaya now I suppose.

LBR Q8:  Who is on your hit list?
Peeps: As of this morning:

1. Som at the Fantasy Lounge
2. Alex from Darkside
3. Ploy from old Horny Bar. I have heard mix reports about Ploy but I also haven’t heard about her location/status for many months now. No idea where she is, so if anyone knows please feel free to message me.

Alex from Darkside would be on my to list too.

Well pdogg Alex was everything I hoped for. Lovely in person, great laugh and bright. I should also add that the pictures of her are great but she is soooo much more attractive in person ... So much so she is still here with me sleeping right now!
  • Upvote 1

Like Rxpharm Peeps has answered more than was necessary and we appreciate that.  We will round off the first 10 questions here and bring your the rest in the next post.  Thanks for your contributions so far Peeps and we all hope you are making the most of your current trip. :hi:

LBR Q 9: Are you a top, bottom or flexible?

Peeps: Top in the main, have been there but never really 100% enjoyed it.

LBR Q10: Has your taste in ladyboys changed over the years?
Peeps: Not really, just like gg’s, I like all sorts and I really do put a lot on personality as well as “beerage”.

• 5 weeks later...

Here are the extra questions that Peeps went through the trouble to doing for us, thanks Peeps.

LBR Q 11: Where do you find most of your ladyboys, bars, freelancers or online?

Peeps: Never online. Tried it but you really can’t judge a girls true personality. If you call it wrong you are stuck with someone for a few hours or even an entire night. When every night counts that is just a risk I can’t take.

LBR Q 12: Amazons or femboys?
Peeps: Very much both, again why restrict yourself.

LBR Q 13 Do you have a preference for cock size?
Peeps: None not a size queen J

LBR Q 14: Is there any forum member you admire?
Peeps: I am not saying as he will just get a big head!

LBR Q 15 What’s your ideal ladyboy date?
Peeps: For her to pay!

LBR Q 16 What are your short term future plans?

Peeps: As I have said Pattaya in just over a week. Onto Singapore and back to sunny Scotland for some reflection and saving.

LBR Q 17 What are the long term future plans?

Peeps :Not thinking about changing much for at least 5 or 6 years. Then I might move work to Singapore but I have been trying to do that for the last 5 or 6 years!

Might be a bit boring but all true at least - hence the boring state of affairs!

Cheers and see you soon.

• Upvote 1

LBR Q 11: Where do you find most of your ladyboys, bars, freelancers or online?

Peeps: Never online. Tried it but you really can’t judge a girls true personality. If you call it wrong you are stuck with someone for a few hours or even an entire night. When every night counts that is just a risk I can’t take.

I agree 100% with regard to Thai ladyboys.

I think in the first minute of meeting a ladyboy you have a good idea if you want to cross her off your list.  So IMHO bars are best.

If living here that can be expanded to cosmetic counters, internet cafes and so on and so on.

However, online dating can be very useful for other countries.

But each to his own, I know some guys whohave had good luck with online dating in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...