In Your Experience Do GGs or Ladyboys Give the Best Blowjobs?

bumblebee

GG or Ladyboys Blowjobs  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do GGs or ladyboys give the best ones?

• GGs, except my mother of course
    • Ladyboys, they know what other guys want

Rxpharm mentions in his interview Here that in general he thinks ladyboys give better blowjobs than GGs. 

I am sure many would concur with that in the assumption that a guy's mind knows what a guys dick wants.  But surprising to me when this question was thrown out to a group of us one night in Jomtien, a couple of the guys who are quite fond of BJs were adamant that GGs gave the best, albeit girls who have been doing it as a profession for some time.

So what has been your experience fellow members, have the GGs got one over on the LBs or do guys really know what guys like?

The best BJ I ever had was by a GG and I have visiited her a number of times. She was an artist as far as I'm concerned. She has recently retired. I only know one LB that comes anywhere close and she is out of the business also. I'm guessing a very small number of both GGs and LBs really know how to give a great BJ. That is a BJ where you can't help but cum, even though hands are mostly not used (if at all), and then just the perfect amout of pressure is put on the head while you come. Well maybe crossing the maximum amount of pressure one can take at orgasam for tiny fractions of a second. A great BJ orgasam matches the intensity of the best orgasams I've ever had.

There are IMO really very few out there of any sex that really really know what they are doing. I'm convinced that many guys don't know what a truely great BJ is. I didn't until I met the previously mentioned GG. Now I need to find a new giver.  

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

ladyboys do it better....with  the exception of black ladies...black ladies do it better than ladyboys.

so....i assume the perfect blowjob is from a black ladyboy....

• Upvote 1

Well, you know my answer, it's the same as I wrote in my interview - but I did qualify it by saying on average an lb will give a better bj than a gg. You will get some excellent bjs from ggs, and I recall that DT wrote the best bj he received in LOS was from a gg.

• Upvote 1

The best BJ I ever had was by a GG and I have visiited her a number of times. She was an artist as far as I'm concerned. She has recently retired. 

Say it ain't so... I tremble at the thought that you are probably referring to Pat from Bliss Lounge? If so, I'm devastated. She would have been near the top of my list of greatest blow jobs ever. And speaking of trembling, she was one that could regularly elicit a leg-trembler from me.

With that said, I would have to say that women have been the greatest providers in my experience. I've probably had bj's from close to 500 different ladies over the years, and the top 3 were easily better than the best LB bj I've ever had. But on the other hand, I've only had bj's from perhaps 25 different ladyboys, so the odds are definitely against the gurlz.

• Upvote 1

Say it ain't so... I tremble at the thought that you are probably referring to Pat from Bliss Lounge? If so, I'm devastated. She would have been near the top of my list of greatest blow jobs ever. And speaking of trembling, she was one that could regularly elicit a leg-trembler from me.

No it was Ann. I stopped in her last day.

I think it's more an individual thing rather than a grouping. I can recall some very enthusiastic jobs from LB's and some long, slow, teasers from a GG I used to see regularly.

Having said that I'd rate LB kisses in the P4P game way above the GG's. For me there's nothing like the tonsil exploring kiss of a LB opposed to the usual GG peck on the cheek.

Shit.... I'm getting senile in my old age. Who was it that you and I were comparing notes on earlier this year? I think I was thinking of Ann probably when I posted about Pat.

Yep it was Ann we were talking about. Her last day at Bliss was March 15. The day before I left Pattaya.

Is Pat still at Bliss? She use to get high marks also.

I voted GG because the by far the best blowjob of my life was by a western hooker.

She asked me to tel her when I was about to cum. I figured so that she wouldn't get my love juice in her mouth.

So I told her and she did something extraordinary which delayed my cumming for another 20 seconds or so and it was an amazing feeling. No other blowjob in my life comes close.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy BJs from Ladyboys; however, my all time best was from a GG at Dr. Holms in BKK: full deep throat, CIM and swallowed every drop.

Over all, my personal opinion is that on average LBs are a tad better at blow jobs.

But that GG at Dr Holms... 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I vote GG....Had the best ever at Gobbles in Angeles from a lady in her late 30s. Went back many times until they busted and closed the place....still can't find her...also Bliss on 3rd road in Pattaya has some serious talent there...Just haven't found that really good LB BJ yet....Had some good reviews from this lady at C & D in Phuket but when I arrived they indicated she was in the Monkey house.... :( Hawk

post-5202-0-29520800-1402823563_thumb.jp