Who Wants To Go Out With Me?

mj0000

You may well find out after you've made a few more posts & people have got to know you that little bit more????

In other words, the vast majority here (including myself) are into transgendered girls as much for who they are, as what they are... So I'd figure most of our contingent (again including myself) would jump at a chance of getting to know you that much better as a person & maybe more... Once we're a bit more familiar with eachother.

I suppose the more interesting question might be, how many perceivably straight blokes out there would really want to get to know you that little bit better... Were there not a stigma attached???.. And I'm pretty Sure that you'd get a lot more takers than you think.

I figure it's more about who has the courage to stand by your side & hold your hand in public... Than it is about who'd like to get to know you or not.

:hi:

• Upvote 2

Location, location, location...as they say.  From your avatar you look lovely Mj and i am sure many guys would jump at the chance to go out with you.  But geography makes that impossible for many no doubt.  I know I would if i was single and in your area, but alas that is not the case.  Happy hunting! :biggrin:

The other 2 posters are right. I think most of us are here because we genuinely like transgendered girls and speaking for myself I am more into getting to know someone rather than having a quick encounter and moving on. For me investing time into getting to know somebody and developing a relationship is much more satisfying. 

As the last poster said it is location. Which for me at least means meeting somebody like you out of the question. 

• 2 weeks later...

True! Being in Malaysia probably not the best thing when I'm trying to date guys. But let's be optimistic. If you haven't been to KL yet, you probably should because they have ME in it

How true MJ!   :biggrin:

Think our Members are more interested in your tower than Petronas Towers!

• 3 weeks later...

If it first you don't succeed, maybe you're looking in the wrong place. There are a growing number of transsexual dating sites that I believe you would do good on. As for being in Kuala Lumpur, I don't see your issue. True there are not many transsexual bars but you would never meet me in the tranny bar. I didn't quite a few transsexuals In surrounding areas over the last 10 years. Kuala Lumpur is at least average for gay life in general. I would not consider moving to Kuala Lumpur if it was issue. That issue is me being a gay man. Footnote, I'm surprised Indonesia's gay tolerant.

• Upvote 1

Sorry love but I spent 4 nights in KL during Man United's Far East Tour  in July 2001 and that was enough, no offence but I would never go back, Im sure there are guys out there that would happily pay for you're  Flight  out of Malaysia to meet them B)