The Rxpharm Interview

Stroker

Rxpharm seems to have been around forever on ladyboy forums.  A fountain of knowledge and a gentleman along with it, whenever coverage of a ladyboy pageant in Thailand is needed Rx is never far from the action with his trusted camera.  Welcome to our interview section Rxpharm.

LBR Q1: Good to have you on the forum, what do you like most about it?

RX: It's friendly, generally flame and drama free - kind of like the better days of the old ATS/TLF/LBQ forum.

LBR Q2: How long have you been into ladyboys?

RX: Quite a long time, a bit over 20 years or so.

LBR Q3: Did you come to Thailand looking for ladyboys or was it all a new discovery?

RX: I knew Thailand had lbs, so my first trip to LOS in 1994 was to find them.

LBR Q4: Any particular ladyboy memory that stands out for you?

RX: Actually I have several - so I'll list a few of them.

One encounter I had with an lb from King's Corner was unforgettable as she was insatiable - she wanted to have sex all night long. Good thing it was in my younger years when encountered her - had 3 or 4 orgasms and was exhausted for most of the next day.

The next one was with my ex-gf and an lb who was friends with both of us. Somehow my ex-gf convinced her to have a 3-some, and they both kept me happy all night. However, they weren't doing any lesbian action - so I didn't get additional excitement in that regard.

The last memory for now was with another lb from King's Corner. She was part time and studying law at one of the better universities. She was very sweet, affectionate, and she could orgasm - her vagina could self lubricate, and when she orgasmed, she would produce extra fluid - not a squirter, but definitely was not faking it. She also had excellent vaginal muscle control and could "milk" me to orgasm. It was a great night and we had 3-4 orgasms that night.

• Upvote 1

20 years, you're a real veteran of the scene RX!  :hi:

From knowing you, and your mention of Kings Corner, I'm assuming you're talking about post-ops on all three occasions.

On forums over the years guys say things like, "instead of a post-ops, why not just go with ladies instead"

Q What is it about post-ops that really turns you on?

PD, 20 years has been a while, even if it doesn't seem that long.

On forums over the years guys say things like, "instead of a post-ops, why not just go with ladies instead"

Q What is it about post-ops that really turns you on?

That's a good question and so many guys dismiss post-op lbs because of that thinking.

For me it's a few things, one is the twist that the lb you're having sex with use to have the same plumbing as me - this is personal, and I don't think too many guys think like this. The other is I feel in general an lb gives a better bj than a gg, and next is that I know that many post-op lbs have a difficult time having an orgasm, so if I can get them off, it's also a good feeling.

It's also an unfortunate fact that many lbs have had poor surgeons in an attempt to save money. This has resulted in poor or no sensation, so no more orgasms, and poor cosmetic appearance. This is a factor that those who have had one or two encounters with a post-op that makes it not enjoyable for him or her. However, if you meet a post-op lb who had good surgery results - can orgasm, self-lubricate, and learned to control the muscles around her vagina, it can be an incredible experience! If you take the time to bring her to orgasm, she'll more than make sure you are well taken care of!

Another thing is that post-ops can be quite stunningly beautiful, which is something that draws my initial attention.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post on post-ops RX (does that count as double negative?). I've been with four over the years (one in a 3some that included a well hung pre-op that ET set me up with) but I still prefer pussy over plastic. The take away from this is that I have to keep trying, right?

If I am going to go that route again anytime soon it's going to be Jenny from The House on soi Yamato. I'll try and get a few pictures of her next time I'm in town.

• Upvote 2

Interesting stuff Rx. I think a few of us have an initial aversion to posties but after reading your interview I cannot come up with a good reason why. Sure they don't have a cock but I have enjoyed countless wonderful encounters with GGs whom are cock-less also. Sooooooo….???? I need to re-think this.

Merci beaucoup

• Upvote 1

Rx, a big thank you for not just the interview, but the insight into post-ops. It has certainly made me review my thoughts and feelings.

Mutual enjoyment, whenever possible, doubles the pleasure for me, so I shall explore the post-op scene with a new outlook.

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm not here to convince anybody to become postop fans, but I am glad that my interview has opened some minds about the possibilities. As pdogg wrote, so many guys think why bother, I'll go with a gg instead, If I don't want a regular lb.

It's hard to ignore gorgeous ladies like these:

post-1-1-12618-FrontPage___Copy.jpg

post-1-1-83700-nov.jpg

• Upvote 3

LBR Q7: Do you have a favourite ladyboy bar and if so why that one?

Rx: My favourite lb bar was King's Corner as it was the main place to meet postop lbs, in my single days.

LBR Q8: Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket?

Rx: Bangkok has to be my favourite as it was the easiest place to meet postop lbs.

Rx was generous enough to answer some extra questions so without further ado here is the final installment of his interview.  Thanks for participating again Rxpharm.

LBR Q9: How often do you visit SE Asia?

Rx: Working as an ex-pat makes frequent visits much easier - I generally visit LOS 5-6 times a year for a total of 6-7 weeks.

LBR Q10: Who is on your hit list?

Rx: Never had a hit list, although I had some interest in a few of cabaret show girl stars.

LBR Q 11: What are your short term future plans?

Rx: Work until I have enough $$$ to fulfill the next question.

LBR Q 12: What are the long term future plans?

Rx: Hopefully to retire in LOS, and live with my lb gf. She has promised to "take care" of me even when am old and decrepit.

LBR Q 13: Butterfly or long term relationship?

Rx: Long term relationship - 7 years with my current gf, and 5 with my ex-gf.