Have You Ever Shaved Someone Elses Balls?

bumblebee

• 5 months later...

It seems I am out of step with things as they are nowadays as I still enjoy to quote Ali G "some grass on the pitch"...haha! Not by any means am I talking a 70's style thatch but certainly a landing strip & some evidence beyond the obvious that this is an adult you are dealing with. Guess i'm stuck in the 80's  :rolleye0012:

It seems I am out of step with things as they are nowadays as I still enjoy to quote Ali G "some grass on the pitch"...haha! Not by any means am I talking a 70's style thatch but certainly a landing strip & some evidence beyond the obvious that this is an adult you are dealing with. Guess i'm stuck in the 80's  :rolleye0012:

You would love Cambodia then as there are plenty of landing strips there and a few a few overgrown edges also no doubt. :biggrin:

i'll admit it. i love a hairless body on a ladyboy--i feel it maximizes her femininity. you can have your big tits and round ass. i'll go with "hairless", "skinny" and "hard" as my personal trifecta of most-prized attributes.  i can't reduce someone else's bone mass, enforce a lifelong diet, or bless them with power where they had none before, but i can give them a nice shave, so of course, when called upon i am willing do what i can to help. which means, to answer the OP's query:  yes, i have shaved someone else's balls. although, thanks partially to careful pre-screening, i can only recall shaving 3 ladyboys out of...well, more than 3.

the first time i was scared shitless that i might knick her.  i'll admit i feared the blood hazard, but not so much as what a buff ladyboy i'd met only hours earlier, who would only give her first name as "Mistress",  might do to take revenge if i did slip.  a ladyboy with a friendlier name was #2 and my relaxed but carefully honed approach cut the shaving time in half while seeming to double the pleasure.  with ladyboy#3, shaving sometimes took more than two hours from start to finish -- due entirely to her abusing the kneeling position i had learned to assume in the slowly running warm shower in order to get the job done right.

so however you feel about bushes, i suggest you keep a good safety razor handy in the shower. and when called upon, be willing to get down on your knees to raise foreplay to a whole new level. which might eventually lead to the next OP question: "you ever had someone else shave your balls?"

• Upvote 2