Ladyboys with Good English v The One You Want

bumblebee

So you are sitting in a bar and there is a hot ladyboy that takes your fancy but alas her command of English is limited at best and this makes communications painful.  However there is another LB nearby who speaks great English and is saying all the right things.

So do you jump ship and go with the good English speaker or struggle on with the me Tarzan you Jane  LB?

That's an "it depends". "Struggle on with the me Tarzan you Jane LB" has reaped the rewards on more than a few occasions, at least bed wise, with repeats on the same girl, personality, but it really is hard work. Makes you appreciate the ones who do speak more English all the more, or is that just being able to communicate on more than just bed level that is important. It is amazing how quickly some girls pick up rudimentary English, because I find it near impossible to pick up any meaningful Thai language.

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

you are on a boat that is slowly sinking and you do not know how to swim...in open water you are crying for help....are you going to look for  an english interpreter or for a person able to swim?????

Basic needs first.....as karl marx used to say ( well...not exactly ) brain is only my second favourite organ.....

• Upvote 1

For a pure 1 hour or less ST it's moot if she can speak much English or not.  But, pure STs comprise only about 25% of my LB encounters these days.  I like to spend time with LBs.  That requires at least some conversational English ability.  Really, the ones I have the most fun with may be just 6 or 7s on the looks scale, but speak passable English and are 8, 9, or 10s on the personality scale.  That makes up for a lot.

I remember working a construction job during summer break while in high school.  A couple of us were talking about a really beautiful cheerleader at our school.  An older worker was listening but just smiling and shaking his head.  His advice about women and life?  "What you want is a plain face, a sweet personality, and big tits."  Over the years I've increasingly seen the wisdom in that advice...with English ability and hormonal tits thrown into the mix...

• Upvote 2

"What you want is a plain face, a sweet personality, and big tits."  Over the years I've increasingly seen the wisdom in that advice...with English ability and hormonal tits thrown into the mix...

Wonderful advice Soiboy. All young fellas such heed. 

• Ladyboys

This topic really excites me! Communication is very important in my view. But what do I know, I've never dated anyone who barely speaks English or LBs! Haha! However I would like to know more of your perspectives about this matter.

Maria Joy

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...