Invasion of The Filipina Ladyboys?

bumblebee

Perhaps the influx has to do with the need to correct those disfiguring circumcisions of all those gorgeous PI LBs. They are so pretty, so sweet, so alluring and yet what the Philly doctors have done/do to their baby cocks is bizarre and unforgivable. What is that all about? Both JaiDee and I have been asking. Is it some sort of Spanish Catholic religious thing to make cocks look as unappealing as possible?

For me an intact cock is so much more appealing but aside from my personal sexual preferences circumcision is a cruel and hideous practise. 

It has for the most part been blindly passed down from generation to generation without question. And yes Christians are one of the big proponents of this sickening, barbaric practise. And of course the Catholics have sold most of the Philippines their bill of goods. 

More and more research has been done in Canada and the USA over the last years about the effects of circumcisions. The quicker it can get spread the sooner we can come out of the dark ages on this topic.

Why it got started is debatable and probably different for different cultures. Some claim that some religions added it to suppress sexual desire. Sex being evil if not within the parameters of religious dogma, not for pleasure, only for making babies and all that crap.

In relatively recent times the modern world was outraged to find out that some African countries were still cutting out females clitorises to deprive them from sexual pleasure (and perhaps wanting to "stray") > yet at the same time back at home they were mutilating the sex organs of hundreds of boys everyday. Circumcision was so engrained in our culture that hardly anyone even thought to question it. Or to see the similarity. 

Then when the questions finally started, they came up with the excuse that it was easier to keep clean. As if it is a huge task to pull back a foreskin and clean. I am sure it would be easier to brush all my teeth if I had no lips but I am not chopping mine off.

The other lame defence was well it doesn't do any harm. Well it turns out it does do harm. Here is the data on some of the harms. 

Psychological damage:  

An attack on our sexuality > registers in the child's impressionable subconscious in different ways for different children. Some examples include:

Sexuality associated with painful experiences.

Sexuality ends in punishment. 

Something is wrong with my sexuality. > can lead to sexual guilt, shame etc. > sound like any Christians you know. 

Physically: One purpose of the foreskin is to protect the glands underneath so they will retain their sensitivity. Without that natural protection the head of the penis is constantly rubbing against clothes, the skin adapts by toughening up. Studies show that an intact cock is far more sensitive and far more capable of response to sexual stimulation than a cut cock. This one alone, pissed me off to no end. I almost wish I did not learn this. Before I knew this I thought I was getting a full bang for my buck from my cock. But to find out that I could have been experiencing more pleasure all my life enraged me. 

Of course my parents did not know any better they were going along with all the other sheep. But to think that they and the doctor could chop of a part of my body for no reason without me, the owner of this body having any say in it is astounding if looked at with any kind of questioning mind. 

On a practical making babies level the foreskin helps with the delivery of the sperm towards the egg. On a cut cock a large % of the sperm is pulled back out, caught on the ridge of the penis head. The job of the foreskin is to partially cover the ridge on the out stroke leaving the ejaculate deeper in the woman. Personally I don't care about that > but for the thousands of couples that are trying desperately to conceive, every advantage is important. 

Any ways, the list goes on but if anyone has further interest there is our friend google. 

What I would request is that anyone reading this > if you are having a boy baby don't fuck up his equipment. he will have to deal with enough sexual confusion with out adding to his list. 

And if you have any friends having a baby, invite them to get some info on circumcision. It is only ignorance and religious traditions that are keeping these mutilations of young boys going. Spread the word. 

• Upvote 2

I believe but I may be wrong that from some time next year, 2015, citizens of ASEAN member states can move freely between countries  without a visa.  Will this open the flood gates along with the reports from the girls already here reaching home about how life is in Thailand I wonder.

Filipinos can travel to thailand already without a visa. They only need a passport. Unless you are referring to a working visa. Or unless the laws have changed. 

I brought a Filipino ladyboy to Thailand for a visit and we had no problems. 

I can see this ASEAN free movement between different Asian countries becoming like Europe, all the poor Eastern European countries joined Europe, which give them the right to travel and work within the European Union, so all the richer and more stable European countries had a massive influx from these poorer countries looking for work, now how many richer countries are in Asia, Thailand isn't poor, Singapore ide say would be one of the more richer countries, South Korea maybe and Hongkong, and there's a lot of Filipino's in Thailand now, and that's before this ASEAN free movement has started, wonder what it will be like when it does start ???  lets wait and see !

• Upvote 2

Filipinos can travel to thailand already without a visa. They only need a passport. Unless you are referring to a working visa. Or unless the laws have changed. 

True they can enter on an entry stamp just like me but it is only valid for 30 days unless they have a proper visa.................

And they have to provide proof of onward travel..............Some nations are exempt from this requirement....

Same same as many other visitors....USA...etc...etc...etc..............................................

I have no idea what the new ASEAN member states agreement will allow................

@Bumblebee

I dont think that this ASEAN agreement will make any difference for the phillippines ladyboy flow now on going to the Neighbour asian country with main station Thailand.

A lot of ladyboy still dont have the ball to make the move , also not the money to do it and the connection there for a place to stay and learn the ropes......

I brought a Filipino ladyboy to Thailand for a visit and we had no problems. 

It is not always easy for the Filipino ladyboy (of Filipina lady) to leave the Philippines.  They can be denied the right to leave by Philippine immigration.  Happens all the time.  The excuse is "stopping human trafficking."   Google ... filipina leaving stopped at immigration ... and you'll read many accounts.

It is not always easy for the Filipino ladyboy (of Filipina lady) to leave the Philippines.  They can be denied the right to leave by Philippine immigration.  Happens all the time.  The excuse is "stopping human trafficking."   Google ... filipina leaving stopped at immigration ... and you'll read many accounts.

That is the main point, somehow.

They can enter thailand without any specific issue, get their 30 or 60 days stamp, they do visa runs to Laos and get another stamp.

The issue is their capability to exit their own country. Needing to show a return air ticket, needing a sort of sponsor abroad, needing to show they have money to supper their stay abroad, etc.

If they are traveling out of philippines with a farang, acting as partner or sponsor it easier as the assumption is he will support the stay (so the country doesn't have to reimpatriate them as kicked out of some country for having no money.) and also that looks more as a real tourist trip, rather than an attempt to expatriate.

Philippines economy is strongly supported by money coming from their own expatriates working abroad,

• 2 weeks later...

Breast implants are available in the Philippines 150.000 php my lb friend there just told me  about the same price as in Thailand so why do they want to go to Thailand ?

Must be economic reasons lol

150,000 pesos equals over 100,000 bht.....about 50% cheaper in Thailand

@Seeking14me

And did you lb friend also told you that this price is for the cheap implants from china , which are hard like a rock and that will give you a lot of medical probleems later on and looks very ugly ????

Like everything in the phillippines they have to make as much money as possible out of everything and breast implant is no exception , a good silicone implant will cost you between 3250 to 3500 US dollar.....

That is why most will go to thailand to perform nearly everything , and beside it`s  there sponser or boyfriend which will pay and most guy`s will choose thailand any way to take there girls at.....

SRS is still illegal in the phillippines , as far as i know there is three docters that do it , the cost they charge is around 300.000 php

Actual breast implant price:

China Implant
$2,500
Eurosilicone ES 81 Implant
$3,000
McGhan CUI MHP Implant
$3,250
McGhan Style 120 Implant
$3,500
McGhan Style 410 Soft Touch
$4,300
Mentor Cohesive I Smooth Gel
$3,500

Mentor Cohesive I Siltex Gel
$3,750
Mentor Cohesive II Siltex Gel
$4,000
Mentor Cohesive III Contour Profile
$4,350

Breast Implant Removal $1,000
Breast Implant Revision $2,500
Breast Lift Surgery (Mastopexy) $2,400 **
Breast Nipple Reduction $450
Breast Reconstruction $4,000 *
Breast Reduction Surgery: Female $2,400 **
Breast Reduction Surgery: Males (Gynecomastia)
$1,400

2013 update price list of major medical in take in the phillippines
http://www.cosmeticsurgeryphil.com/prices.htm

Greetz , Stealth

There are very unethical doctors in the Philippines who claim they can cheaply enlarge breasts with "collagen", when in fact it is industrial grade silicone. Injecting loose silicone into the body is extremely dangerous as it can shift and also kill the patient if it gets directly in the bloodstream, as happened to a star of the "Amazing Show" in Manila many years ago.

• 4 months later...

It seems that more and more guys I talk to prefer natural looking Filipina ladyboys.  But when the Flippers come to Thailand after a few months they're getting surgeries like the Thais.

So the bros seem to be getting on a plane to Angeles City in search of the flat chested beauties who speak English.

It seems that more and more guys I talk to prefer natural looking Filipina ladyboys.  But when the Flippers come to Thailand after a few months they're getting surgeries like the Thais.

So the bros seem to be getting on a plane to Angeles City in search of the flat chested beauties who speak English.

Filipina lbs are like the Thai lbs, they want to become more feminine - so when they have enough money, they will go ahead with the operations - either to have breast implants (which very many want), or facial surgery (more feminine nose, chin etc), and some want SRS. As with the Thai lbs, once they have it in their minds to have the operation, what guys prefer becomes irrelevant. .