The SiamSam Interview

Stroker

Time to have a personal chat with one of the most regular posters on the forum and all round nice guy. (are there any other types here) Mr. SiamSam.  Those of you who have met him in persona will know he enjoys the finer things in life.  So let's see which 10 questions he has chosen to answer.

Take it away Sam.

LBR Q1: Good to have you on the forum, what do you like most about it?
​SiamSam: Threads like this and the overall demeanor of it's spirit and members.

LBR Q2 How long have you been into ladyboys?
SiamSam:Since I discovered them as a phenomenon. Probably 10 years.

LBR Q3: Did you come to Thailand looking for ladyboys or was it all a new discovery?
SiamSam: I came to Thailand at first specifically for ladyboys. No doubt about it. It was my yearning and primarily focus for about a year prior to my first trip. I wanted ladyboys 24/7 and there was no other place on earth to realize this other than LOS.

LBR Q4: Any particular ladyboy memory that stands out for you?
SiamSam: For sure and I wrote about it many times. Cafae from EZY.

• Upvote 1

You say you originally wanted ladyboys 24/7 Sam, has that need lessened over the years?

Subsided somewhat, yes. Primarily due to current personal circumstances that make it more difficult for me to partake as much as I use to and would like.

• Upvote 2

LBR Q3: Did you come to Thailand looking for ladyboys or was it all a new discovery?

SiamSam:  It was my yearning and primarily focus for about a year prior to my first trip.

I can certainly relate to this Sam!

Didn't have a computer athome and didn't want to use my work computer so I'd go to the library to look at ladyboys.  I knew I just had to go to Thailand to check out that scene.

LBR: Q5  Are you a Short time or Long time man?
SS: I am primarily a ST man but am open to LTs if the magic works.

LBR: Q6 Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket?
SS: Pattaya without a doubt but have a deep affection for Bangkok. I always try to include the two when I visit.

I've been to Phuket a few times and it was enjoyable. On one occasion it was for KatoeyLover's birthday bash at C&D's. Lots of fun. Even though I have no complaints with Phuket (other than the taxi mafia) I still prefer Pattaya for it's variety and overall vib. 

I'd imagine that party was pretty good indeed.  Wonder what ever happened to KL, a real gentleman of the scene and fairly prominent a few years back.

KL calls me quite often on the phone BB and we met up in the Guess Bar last November along with JustSumGai, Snick, Jimslim, TTChang and Juri, hes doing fine but does not post on the forums' these days

I'd imagine that party was pretty good indeed.  Wonder what ever happened to KL, a real gentleman of the scene and fairly prominent a few years back.

Indeed. KL is a perfect gentleman and all around nice guy. 

And the party was terrific. That was the trip I fell in love with little Beer. What a whooping good bundle of fun that little gal is!!!  :sign0200:  :sign0200:

And the last 2 questions from SiamSam's selection.  Thanks for taking the time to help us on this SS. :hi:

LBR Q9: Amazons or femboys?
SS: I tend to like the petite ladyboys/femboys.

LBR Q10: Do you have a preference for cock size?
SS: No. As long as they are hard, durable, and can sperm cannon me and the room.               

• Upvote 1