The Duke007 Interview

pdogg

Who better to kick of this new feature of the forum than the Duke himself.  Most guys who have visited Thailand over the last decade or so will have probably bumped into this well knows ladyboy lover at some stage and have a tale to tell.  

So without further ado lets hear from Duke007 as we grill him over 10 questions. 

LBR Q1 Good to have you on the forum Duke, what do you like most about it?

Duke...It has a far more laid back attitude to the other forums and a lot more friendly

LBR Q2 Did you come to Thailand looking for ladyboys or was it all a new discovery?

Duke...  No, I first travelled to Thailand to watch Manchester United on their Far East Tour in July 2001, Bangkok totally blew me away and I just had to get back it was such a buzz

LBR...  Q3 How long have you been into ladyboys?

Duke... I met a ladyboy for the first time in August 2004 and theres been no going back since :biggrin:

LBR Q4 Are you a Short time or Long time man?

Duke... Mostly L/T and if I really like a girl then I will take her for days or weeks, I do also like a few days of S/T's where you can have great sex, pay the girl and then move on

• Like 2

Thanks for kicking this off Duke! :hi:

Amazing how life turns out. You come to Thailand to watch footie, and the next thing you know ladyboys come into your life. Thailand is full of slippery slopes!

(In case anyone noticed, this thread was originally posted by Stroker a few hours ago but there were technical problems widen we moved the location of Intelrviews)

Thanks for starting the ball rolling so to speak Duke.  Re. Q2 was there any particular aspect of Bangkok that captured your imagination more than the others?

Well there were 11 of us on this trip and we stayed at the Twin Towers Hotel, we arrived at Don Muang airport and were cheered by hundreds of Thais who actually thought we were the Manchester United players :crazy: , I had had this beforehand at Kuala Lumpur Airport when a Security guard armed with a big machine gun kept asking me for my autograph while I was collecting my luggage, despite my protests that I was not a Man United player he was totally convinced I was Roy Keane :o

The first night we got 4 tuk tuk's and asked them to take us to Delaney's Irish Pub, after about 20 minutes of racing through the streets of Bangkok we ended up in a dark back alley except for this brightly lit up Building, we were worried we were about to get jumped and robbed but as there were 12 of us in tow we would have a go.

When we enquired what was going on and said "This is not Delaneys" they replied "Yes this it, this is Dee Ladies", I pissed myself laughing when I looked inside the building to find it full of girls sat in a giant soapy filled Fish Bowl :laugh:

We told them respectively that we were not interested and they took us to Patpong, again racing full pelt through the streets against each other for a further 20 minutes, that was a real buzz

We headed into a go-go bar called Riffifi's, sat down ordered drinks and watched the girls dancing on the poles, one stunner gave me simulation of giving me a BJ so I nodded on she sat beside me, turned out this girl was a mute and slightly deaf but she ended up staying with me for my full 6 nights in Bangkok, she was my Thai g/f for the next two years thereafter :winking0023:

As a few of us were wearing Man United shirts we were again mistaken for Man United players, as I did not want to insult them I gladly posed for photos with them and signed my autographs..Roy Keane :drinks:

Another thing that had me gobsmacked was this Traffic Cop directing the traffic outside our Hotel, he would spend hours DANCING and blowing his whistle while directing the traffic, one of the funniest sights Ive ever seen in my life and I would watch him for an hour a day performing :happy0065:

We only visited the Nana area once and that was to go drinking in the Beergarten on Soi 7

We also visited Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai which had the hairs on my neck stand on end as my Grandfather had fought for years in Burma during WW11, the longboats we hired too were a great buzz on visiting the sights

So the answer to your question "was there any particular aspect of Bangkok that captured your imagination more than the others?" I would have to say EVERY aspect of Bangkok captured my imagination...total Buzz City B)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

LBR Q5 Do you have a favourite ladyboy bar and if so why that one?

Duke...  I loved Club131 but unfortunately is was short lived, I liked Guess Bar when it was in its old location on Soi 1

My favourite bar would have to be a tie between Cocktails & Dreams and Famous Bar, I like La Bamba and I also liked Linda Bar before the Russians invaded Walking St to people watch

I suppose with Famous closing and I not having been to Lita's new bar yet then I would have to say Sensations Bar now because I have always enjoyed my visits there.

LBR Q6 Pattaya,  Bangkok or Phuket?

Duke... Nowadays it would be Pattaya for the main, with Phuket for 3 or 4 nights and Bangkok for a couple of nights depending on the length of my trip

Well there were 11 of us on this trip and we stayed at the Twin Towers Hotel, we arrived at Don Muang airport and were cheered by hundreds of Thais who actually thought we were the Manchester United players :crazy:

EVERY aspect of Bangkok captured my imagination...total Buzz City B)

Wow!!!

Best LOS landing experience I've ever heard!    :clapping:

Landing in true Cock Star fashion!   :yahoo:

LBR Q7 Has your taste in ladyboys changed over the years?

Duke...I dont think it has because I have always liked petite and slim ladyboys, though these days I do prefer the silicone-free girls and am taking a fancy to femboys 

LBR Q 8 Where do you find most of your ladyboys, bars, freelancers or online?

Duke... Mostly the bars, however I have met a few non P4P ladyboys who I have spoke too on-line

great interview duke...mistaken for Roy the Boy nonetheless...555....I bet you milked it for all it was worth......Bangkok is an absolute blast ,especially first impressions......i got mistaken for Curly Watts (coronation street) one night in a nightclub,and she even let me shag her afterwards,its great being famous -55

• Upvote 2

great interview duke...mistaken for Roy the Boy nonetheless...555....I bet you milked it for all it was worth......Bangkok is an absolute blast ,especially first impressions......i got mistaken for Curly Watts (coronation street) one night in a nightclub,and she even let me shag her afterwards,its great being famous -55

Pissing my sides sore laughing now here mate, but then again he is one of Man City's celebrity fans...555

post-136-0-23772000-1399252742_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Yes indeed, still on the wine. However another day and another bottle. Nonetheless I still think it is because of the ears.

My finger is mending by the way. 

Sam, this is the one I was mistaken for mate, Roy Keane...Football GENIUS :happy0065:

post-136-0-69407200-1399279287_thumb.jpg

So we are on to the final installment of Duke's interview.  Thanks for taking the time and being the first Duke, appreciated from everyone here I am sure. :hi:

LBR Q 9 Any place you want to visit in the future and why?

Duke... I went to Manila for the first time in November and shall be returning in a couple of weeks to meet up again with a cute non P4P ladyboy I met up with last time, after 35+ trips to Thailand I think its time for a change of scenery.

LBRQ 10 Any ladyboy regrets?

Duke...  Yeah lots, like not going with Anney (Obsessions BKK), Nancy (Addy's Bar), Sindy (La Bamba), Moo (when she was at Club131) and Bow (Sensations) and many more when the opportunity has been there but Ive had my "fill" over the years so cannot really complain

I was always under the impression you got your paws on Bow, must be thinking of someone else i guess.  So how long will your next trip to the PIs be, will you be popping in to Los on your way home?

Im flying to the Phil's in under six hours BB :yahoo: , was gonna do a 4 day stopover in LOS on the way back but did not see the point of wasting a day of travelling for that length of time (i.e. 1 hour taxi to Airport, 3 hours check in beforehand, 3 and a half hour Flight, 1 hour through immigration and getting baggage then 90 minutes taxi to Pattaya), anyways my Pinoy lass is a real cutie :biggrin:

As for Bow, I wish :Drooling:

• Like 1

I think I have a photo of you with Bow in Sensations one night and i guess I just presumed she violated you later that night.  Lucky escape for you there as she looks pretty well hung and knows how to use it. =@

Yes BB, you do have a pic of me with Bow but unfortunately that is the closest I have ever got to her :sad0116:

I would not see it as a lucky escape as she could violate me anytime she wanted :spiteful:

• 7 years later...