Do You Ever Feel Like the Daddy?

bumblebee

I reckon it is fair to say that most of us are 20 years plus more than the ladyboys we hang out with in SE Asia.  That's a fairly big gap and it is even bigger in many cases.  Do you ever get the feeling on occasions that you are also a father figure besides being a customer/boyfriend/partner?

Sometimes they will ask for your advice and it feels like they are seeking your mature experienced opinion rather than a couple of a similar age looking for a mutual solution to a situation. 

In  a way it reminds me of the Cat Stevens classic " Father and Son" (now that should make a few of us feel uncomfortable 555).  So what's the deal gents, do you feel like a daddy at certain times, with the obvious difference of a  generation at least between you and her.

Funnily enough I was chatting to my Filipino squeeze today when I commented I was her Daddy, her reply was "more like grandpa" (she is 23 to my 53 years) :sad0116:

Even though I only met her for the first time in November I have been chatting to her online for about 9 mpnths before that and I do feel like a Daddy to her sometimes when she asks questions and wants advice.

I have also felt like a Daddy to some of the Thai girls that I have spent quite a bit of time with, notably young May and Sonya (who both speak good English) when they have asked me questions/advice and more recently wee Owe

• Upvote 1

A wee bit off-topic here, but I used to get a massage almost daily by this one girl on Koh Phangan; she just did it the exact way I liked it so I went back to her every time.  No happy ending, just a straight massage.

Of course I got to chatting with her over that time, and found out she was only 16 and from some craphole in Issan; Lord knows why she was all the way out on Phangan.   I said to her "what about your parents, aren't they worried about you?" She told me "no, they are right over there."  And sure enough,  her Mom and even her Dad worked in this same massage shop!

So now it's a bit uncomfortable for me to go in there, but I still did. The young girl was cute and all, but I had zero designs on bedding her, I just wanted my massage!  About a week later the father starts chatting with me; around my age and size, his name was Chang and he mentions that his daughter is available. I politely decline by saying "no, that's OK, I already have a daughter" and he says "not for daughter, for wife!" while the teenager just sat there in stunned silence and obvious depression.

What a country.

Never felt like the "Daddy" BB, and hopefully never will.  I've been with young girls over here but just look at it as a business transaction; there are no feelings from either side, it's just a means to an end.

• Upvote 2

Last night was the first for me! Young Miss View (La Bamba) asked me to sit outside with her and started asking me advice on a few things, which I will not divulge. I think I felt privileged that she would trust me enough to ask me and share one or two of her thoughts. But like Dukey said, I reckon my advice will be duly disregarded within a day or two. :sad0143::unsure:

p.s - Is it wrong to have a raging boner while giving advice to someone young enough to be your daughter?

• Upvote 1

Last night was the first for me! Young Miss View (La Bamba) asked me to sit outside with her and started asking me advice on a few things, which I will not divulge. I think I felt privileged that she would trust me enough to ask me and share one or two of her thoughts. But like Dukey said, I reckon my advice will be duly disregarded within a day or two. :sad0143::unsure:

p.s - Is it wrong to have a raging boner while giving advice to someone young enough to be your daughter?

p.p.s. Is it wrong to have a raging boner while giving advice to someone young enough to be your grandson?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...