Party @ Loco 4/25 16 Baht Beers

pdogg

50 cent beers at Loco on Street 130 (just off Street 5) in Phnom this Friday.  Free snacks.

GG bar though there "might" be a ladyboy, see Phnom Penh Update thread.   In that thread EA refers to Coco Bar but I reckon he is referring to Loco Bar.

50 cent beers include draft, cans, and a few beers that are only in bottles.  This is cheaper than the minimarts!

16 baht is pretty damn cheap.  Compares favorably to 20 baht Archa (35 baht large) at the now defunct Soi VC Minimart and 35 baht beers at Bar 54 (7 ladyboys) happy hours in the old days.

pdogg I am almost envious.......you right I did make a typo was Loco...nice pub pretty girls but never saw a LB there the one time I went.......if you go to Ben's Bar give my "love" :db:  to Keo...........if you like trying micro brewreys Munich at the opposite end to the river on 258 Street...........they also have some good specials.

post-212-0-93398400-1398233828_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Loco Bar is one of the nicest hostess bars in Phnom Penh. The two partners put some special effort into making the all wood bar and the overall the design of the bar.

http://www.locobarcambodia.com/

There is also a micro brewery in the Himawari Hotel. Himawari is an upscale hotel so I would expect prices to reflect that fact. 

http://www.himawarihotel.com/himawari-microbrewery.html

• Upvote 1

And I agree with Xyzzy that Loco is one the better (gg) hostess bars in PP, in fact it's probably the best one.  Only the one ladyboy though, as it typical in PP bars.  Coco has a hot lb mate called Pisai who works a block away at Pretty Woman.

• Upvote 2