Dating.. Where do we start?

mj0000

Many men on the site but how to get a hold on them? I find it very difficult to even send a message! So I'm trying it out on here. Any of you out here wanna go out with me?

KISSES MJ

I am living with a ladyboy so out of the dating game MJ.

Posts like this on the Forum is where you will get the most exposure.

Most ladyboys who post a Profile never bother with the Forum part of LBR but the guys who travel to or live in Southeast Asia are more likely to read the Forum than the dating profiles.

Our mail system is rather complicated as there is on mail system for the Forum and another separate system for the dating profiles.  Here are the links.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?mdf=inbox

• Ladyboys

Awww thanks so much pdogg! I appreciate the honesty. I look forward to hearing from other members here. By the way, thank you again for taking the time to reply to my post.

MJ

I am living with a ladyboy so out of the dating game MJ.

Posts like this on the Forum is where you will get the most exposure.

Most ladyboys who post a Profile never bother with the Forum part of LBR but the guys who travel to or live in Southeast Asia are more likely to read the Forum than the dating profiles.

Our mail system is rather complicated as there is on mail system for the Forum and another separate system for the dating profiles. Here are the links.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?mdf=inbox

Like Pdogg says Mj, your best option to meet guys is by posting on the actual forum, where the majority of the guys who travel read.  The more you post the more guys will keep you in mind, a bit like the discussion in the bars posting updates thread.   Perhaps post some more information about yourself here and give the guys an idea of the person behind the avatar.  The more interaction between members the better for everyone, thanks. :biggrin:

PS You look great, glad to have you with us.

I just looked at your profile, mj, and I never would have if you had not posted in the forum.

Sadly I feel I'm too old for you, as well as being in a (so far) long term relationship, but I suspect many younger guys would love to be in touch with you, given that you are so lovely; and more posts would only be of benefit to all.

Good luck in your quest - hope to see more from you here.

• Upvote 1

• Ladyboys

I just looked at your profile, mj, and I never would have if you had not posted in the forum.

Sadly I feel I'm too old for you, as well as being in a (so far) long term relationship, but I suspect many younger guys would love to be in touch with you, given that you are so lovely; and more posts would only be of benefit to all.

Good luck in your quest - hope to see more from you here.

Hey Cobber32! Maybe you are far from where I am. But we can always stay in touch out here! Just so you know I'm getting pretty good at this forum stuff. Kinda like it now.

MJ

• Upvote 3

Guest JustSumGai

yes, welcome

more pictures of you, please no naked trampy sexy stuff. You came in classy, lets's go with that :) Do you have a non industry job? I bet you have some college in your recent past.

• Upvote 1

• Ladyboys

yes, welcome

more pictures of you, please no naked trampy sexy stuff. You came in classy, lets's go with that :) Do you have a non industry job? I bet you have some college in your recent past.

Hey JustSumGai! I will try to post more photos of mine soon. I will tell you more about in private.