Biggest Cock At Each Ladyboy Bar

DownLoLarry

Many guys want their ladyboy du jour to be well hung.

So thought it might be useful to attempt to compile a list of the girl with the biggest cock at every bar in Thailand. After we get lots of responses we'll post a list for the size queens and inquiring minds.

I'm not the most knowledgeable guy in this area but I heard that Kung (Gung) has the biggest girltool at Famous bar but she was not in the pic that lovely Lita posted of her staff. Of course, Kung could have been in the shortime room when the pic was snapped.

Many guys want their ladyboy du jour to be well hung.

So thought it might be useful to attempt to compile a list of the girl with the biggest cock at every bar in Thailand. After we get lots of responses we'll post a list for the size queens and inquiring minds.

I'm not the most knowledgeable guy in this area but I heard that Kung (Gung) has the biggest girltool at Famous bar but she was not in the pic that lovely Lita posted of her staff. Of course, Kung could have been in the shortime room when the pic was snapped.

Kung is in the picture she wear nr.8 on her arm. But i have some more pictures from Kung for you,

Lita

• Upvote 1

How about Bee who attaches herself to the back Lucky Love Bar in Soi 6, Pattaya... You get your money's worth with her too!

I've talked to Kung before & she's seemed really nice... But she reminded me a bit more of a 'Cumberland Wrestler' than a ladyboy?

I pilfered the photo ages ago from PLB, so if happy snapper's looking please step forward & receive your creditation. :hi:

post-224-068180000 1307198418.jpg

• Upvote 3

How about Bee who attaches herself to the back Lucky Love Bar in Soi 6, Pattaya... You get your money's worth with her too!

I've talked to Kung before & she's seemed really nice... But she reminded me a bit more of a 'Cumberland Wrestler' than a ladyboy?

I pilfered the photo ages ago from PLB, so if happy snapper's looking please step forward & receive your creditation. :hi:

+1 because you went snake hunting and lived to tell about it!!!!! :clapping:

+1 because you went snake hunting and lived to tell about it!!!!! :clapping:

Thanks Neogzim!.. It wasn't that scary, as I'm a 'full on' top, but if I was a receiver I'm sure that I'd figure it a pretty terrifying 'zone' to be in!

Now, on to the next one... I'll take a stab (literally) at Big Oil being currently the largest girl working at Pook Swan?

This is a nice one to take out for a night, she speaks very good English in an educated manner & she's got a really sweet nature too, JMHO!

post-224-097120000 1307206840.jpg

• Upvote 3

:hi:

+1 from me and yes now its in some kinda crazy stone. If the timing is right, and the stars are in line, and I make it to my next great trip. And if the Kung Kong is still out there, i will attempt to see it face to cock! I promise to make her cry :spiteful: ! Or at least squirt alittle lol!!

thanks for the great pics BB! Clutch once again!!

So far we seem to agree on Kung having he biggest at Famous.

A guess that Big Oil (who's cock is not as thick as Little Oil, go figure) has the biggest at Pook Swan.

And Bee at the backdoor of Lucky Love, if that counts, for Lucky Love. Bee started her career in 2003 at Hi Boss. Time flies.

Haha that's Kung from posts #4 and #5 of this thread, think you are sleeping at the back of the class Lung. :p

No, wasn't sleeping at the back of the class, Mr. BB... Sir.

Surely it's got to be graphic proof, head shot needed to go with the nob, all in one photo!

I know Khung's got a stonking great dick, she's forced my trembling little hands onto it before now.

If it is her in the pic?.. The large, labourer like, hands in the photo don't actually do the thing justice!

That could be an old photo of my dad's nob or something like that for all I know? :ph34r: