Biggest Cock At Each Ladyboy Bar

DownLoLarry

Love big Cocks and would appreciate an update by the regular pattaya guys. I never been there (only been to Bangkok many times) but booked me a nice 9 days try-out in Jomtien resort in June. In the day I think more relaxing there. 

My main goals are femboys in Sunee and big cock ladyboys.

Thanks for your help. I am new to Pataya but no newbie. So the bigger the better   

Read me through a lot of pages on this forum and it is very helpfull info only some reports are from 2011 and early 2012 so a short update would be nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Duke007, :huh: I forgot to ask you...

Is King still at the string fellow?

I've heard that Noon is now at "the House". Do you know anything about it? If she's really there soi 13/3 would be the best place to be in Pat... With SOOOO COOL Nancy (the best shemale on earth: I've done everything we can do with 2 cocks and 4 holes with her); Noon; King and YOU, Duke007, this streeet look like a paradise to me :yahoo: . I should book a room out there.... Sure.

Could I already invite You in my room Miss Duke. I'll be there in november.

Joob Joob

• Upvote 2

Hey Duke007, :huh: I forgot to ask you...

Is King still at the string fellow?

I've heard that Noon is now at "the House". Do you know anything about it? If she's really there soi 13/3 would be the best place to be in Pat... With SOOOO COOL Nancy (the best shemale on earth: I've done everything we can do with 2 cocks and 4 holes with her); Noon; King and YOU, Duke007, this streeet look like a paradise to me :yahoo: . I should book a room out there.... Sure.

Could I already invite You in my room Miss Duke. I'll be there in november.

Joob Joob

So will I darling but I shall not coming to your loom 8P

Ive no idea about King as I only had eyes for Ice2 in Stringfellows when I visited there in May

Maybe see you around for a beer in November mate :drinks:

post-136-0-68476700-1376731684_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm pretty sure Nancy from La Bamba is the reigning, undisputed LB HUGE cock Champion for all of Thailand although I'd love to be shown otherwise... ;~}

Jasmine also is mentioned a lot. To the best of my knowledge she still operates out of Soi 8 at at Blue Dragon I think it is. Like Nancy there are pictures of her online. Just google & you will find them.

in BKK so far nothing to match the Pattaya girls... ;-{ Nice from Obsessions has a long thinnish cock but is robotic in my book. Odette (Not sure where she's at now) Bee (F/L on CL has a nice one), Cindy (Charades) is not the biggest but certainly one of the most perfect cocks you'll ever see. Biaw / Jame (DC-10 I think) has a bit of girth but is by far the worst LB experience I've had. Moody, selfish & a total waste of time & money. Maybe you will find her different.

I don't have personal photos with these girls as I don't bother with them. All I can relay is my experience so far. Most of these ladies can be googled or images found on the various forums.

I am sure there are larger ladies onBKK but I'm not a seasoned veteran & don't know them. I still think Nancy holds the crown though overall. It would be lovely to unearth some new talent here. I will follow with interest....

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, skyblue said:

I'm pretty sure Nancy from La Bamba is the reigning, undisputed LB HUGE cock Champion for all of Thailand although I'd love to be shown otherwise... ;~}

Jasmine also is mentioned a lot. To the best of my knowledge she still operates out of Soi 8 at at Blue Dragon I think it is. Like Nancy there are pictures of her online. Just google & you will find them.

in BKK so far nothing to match the Pattaya girls... ;-{ Nice from Obsessions has a long thinnish cock but is robotic in my book. Odette (Not sure where she's at now) Bee (F/L on CL has a nice one), Cindy (Charades) is not the biggest but certainly one of the most perfect cocks you'll ever see. Biaw / Jame (DC-10 I think) has a bit of girth but is by far the worst LB experience I've had. Moody, selfish & a total waste of time & money. Maybe you will find her different.

I don't have personal photos with these girls as I don't bother with them. All I can relay is my experience so far. Most of these ladies can be googled or images found on the various forums.

I am sure there are larger ladies onBKK but I'm not a seasoned veteran & don't know them. I still think Nancy holds the crown though overall. It would be lovely to unearth some new talent here. I will follow with interest....

Thanks a lot. If possible please give Nancy line id