Biggest Cock At Each Ladyboy Bar

DownLoLarry

Aum used to have the biggest cock in Temptations (BKK) when she worked there.  She had the longest tongue of any ladyboy I have known and knew how to use it. She can still be found on craigs list where she proudly display her 7.5 shlong. 

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/cas/6025854981.html

My first time with her was excellent. My second time left me saying never again.

post-1796-0-16430300-1423480534.jpg

post-1796-0-34116400-1423480040.jpg

post-1796-0-82207900-1423638201.jpg

post-1796-0-83087700-1423638198.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:12 PM, Samoi123 said:

I already in contact to Bella.. Nice information. Can suggest 5 another lb . Because I have 8 night in pattaya and in bkk 3 night. Thanks a lot.

I think it's too late to reply to your post, but might be useful for other members.

in BKK try Som from check in bar, biggest in CIB and she looks gorgeous.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I spent a couple of great nights with Jasmine this week at the Blue Dragon Soi 8 (although I don't think she will always be there, I called her first). Jasmine is awesome at what she does and makes it a real GFE. I'm normally a quieter person but she makes feel at ease and asks all the right questions to bring me out. Fun getting molested by her on the couch. She definitely seems to an exhibitionist, she liked fucking on the balcony in view of the beer bar across the road.

I always have a great time with her YMMV. Not cheap especially in Pattaya but I definitely got my money's worth.

• Upvote 1

On 20/03/2017 at 4:55 AM, chelnov said:

I think it's too late to reply to your post, but might be useful for other members.

in BKK try Som from check in bar, biggest in CIB and she looks gorgeous.

Do you have a pic of Som? I wouldn't know who to look for at the bar. This is a newbie question but can you just ask for a certain ladyboy? I always find it hard when a girl latches onto me at the door.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Morrolan said:

Do you have a pic of Som? I wouldn't know who to look for at the bar. This is a newbie question but can you just ask for a certain ladyboy? I always find it hard when a girl latches onto me at the door.

Oh well, seems as though Som is away at the moment. At least that was what I was told. Ended up back at Charades and seeing Liza #55. Who, while not overly long, has a nice girth.

21 hours ago, Morrolan said:

This is a newbie question but can you just ask for a certain ladyboy? I always find it hard when a girl latches onto me at the door.

Sure, u can ask for someone but there could be other ladybugs with the same name.

It's probably easier to get rid of an unwanted ladyboy when you are with a wingman by saying that you want to talk to your friend.

You can always say you just want to look, or just leave a bar that has ladyboys pestering customers.

In a well managed bar such as Why Not it probably won't happen but if it did you could go up to Poesface if he's around and tell him that you want to be left alone.

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2017 at 0:59 AM, klotz said:

Just letting you know, I met with Malliika today and had a good time.

No rush, service was very good and she seems like a nice girl all around.

I'd recommend talking to her through whatsapp over TF, you can easily find her number if you search for Malliika ecort Bangkok.

Edit: and sorry for the double, forgot I posted in this thread already.

I searched with your Id Malliika but could not get her, name name has changed in thai friendly. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, duke007 said:

Polla from Fantasy Bar (Soi Buakhao), she is very slim but very big down below :spiteful:

Polla isn't big, she is huge. Biggest one I have ever seen and 2nd place isn't close. Disclaimer: I've never been with Nancy or Jasmine.

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...