Biggest Cock At Each Ladyboy Bar

DownLoLarry

On 9/2/2016 at 10:00 AM, skyblue said:

I'm pretty sure Nancy from La Bamba is the reigning, undisputed LB HUGE cock Champion for all of Thailand although I'd love to be shown otherwise... ;~}

Jasmine also is mentioned a lot. To the best of my knowledge she still operates out of Soi 8 at at Blue Dragon I think it is. Like Nancy there are pictures of her online. Just google & you will find them.

in BKK so far nothing to match the Pattaya girls... ;-{ Nice from Obsessions has a long thinnish cock but is robotic in my book. Odette (Not sure where she's at now) Bee (F/L on CL has a nice one), Cindy (Charades) is not the biggest but certainly one of the most perfect cocks you'll ever see. Biaw / Jame (DC-10 I think) has a bit of girth but is by far the worst LB experience I've had. Moody, selfish & a total waste of time & money. Maybe you will find her different.

I don't have personal photos with these girls as I don't bother with them. All I can relay is my experience so far. Most of these ladies can be googled or images found on the various forums.

I am sure there are larger ladies onBKK but I'm not a seasoned veteran & don't know them. I still think Nancy holds the crown though overall. It would be lovely to unearth some new talent here. I will follow with interest....

Thanks a lot. If possible please give Nancy line id

On 9/2/2016 at 10:00 AM, skyblue said:

I'm pretty sure Nancy from La Bamba is the reigning, undisputed LB HUGE cock Champion for all of Thailand although I'd love to be shown otherwise... ;~}

Jasmine also is mentioned a lot. To the best of my knowledge she still operates out of Soi 8 at at Blue Dragon I think it is. Like Nancy there are pictures of her online. Just google & you will find them.

in BKK so far nothing to match the Pattaya girls... ;-{ Nice from Obsessions has a long thinnish cock but is robotic in my book. Odette (Not sure where she's at now) Bee (F/L on CL has a nice one), Cindy (Charades) is not the biggest but certainly one of the most perfect cocks you'll ever see. Biaw / Jame (DC-10 I think) has a bit of girth but is by far the worst LB experience I've had. Moody, selfish & a total waste of time & money. Maybe you will find her different.

I don't have personal photos with these girls as I don't bother with them. All I can relay is my experience so far. Most of these ladies can be googled or images found on the various forums.

I am sure there are larger ladies onBKK but I'm not a seasoned veteran & don't know them. I still think Nancy holds the crown though overall. It would be lovely to unearth some new talent here. I will follow with interest....

Thanks a lot. If possible please give Nancy line id

Bella comes to mind ... She can be found on thaifriendly under the name "piyepteypr". No or very little boobs . Other then that very smooth sexy body. 7 full inch , so not the longest around but very thick. She prefers to be bottom but she is a great fuck too. She is safe and reliable . Smart too but she needs to smile a but more ... She is not working in a bar though 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spacey said:

Bella comes to mind ... She can be found on thaifriendly under the name "piyepteypr". No or very little boobs . Other then that very smooth s, nice sexy body. 7 full inch , so not the longest around but very thick. She prefers to be bottom but she is a great fuck too. She is safe and reliable . Smart too but she needs to smile a but more ... She is not working in a bar though 

She sent me a pic of her cock yesterday, I thought it was going to come through the screen of my tablet and slap me across the face :o , very nice specimen indeed :wink:

pic of Bella

TF piyepteypr.jpg

• Upvote 1

In bkk there is Egyptian ladyboy claiming 23 cm. not been with here yet but the pic she sent seems to confirm the claim. Long and thick. She charges 5000 though and may have service levels lower the Kathoey. Don't know though . She is in my to-do list . Check TF under malliika 

As for Nancy 's line idea, I used her number in Line to look it up and asked if she was Nancy. The answer was "no" . I am very sure the number I have u earlier is Nancy. But the last time I was with  her, the strangest think happened . She posted without name on Craigslist . No picture of her face , only a 22 cm claim. When we met she mentioned her name was xxxx (cannot remember). She was dressed I sloppy clothes and not recognizable.. Then I said to her I remembered here and her name was Nancy and she admitted. The cock gave it away as well. It's strange but she never was shy of some publicity but that time in bkk (one month ago) she wanted not to be recognized. Always check if she is in bkk or pattaya because the tracks a lot in between those places. 

2 hours ago, Spacey said:

Bella comes to mind ... She can be found on thaifriendly under the name "piyepteypr". No or very little boobs . Other then that very smooth sexy body. 7 full inch , so not the longest around but very thick. She prefers to be bottom but she is a great fuck too. She is safe and reliable . Smart too but she needs to smile a but more ... She is not working in a bar though 

Speaks pretty good English  too 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/09/2016 at 5:08 PM, Spacey said:

In bkk there is Egyptian ladyboy claiming 23 cm. not been with here yet but the pic she sent seems to confirm the claim. Long and thick. She charges 5000 though and may have service levels lower the Kathoey. Don't know though . She is in my to-do list . Check TF under malliika 

Just letting you know, I met with Malliika today and had a good time.

No rush, service was very good and she seems like a nice girl all around.

I'd recommend talking to her through whatsapp over TF, you can easily find her number if you search for Malliika ecort Bangkok.

Edit: and sorry for the double, forgot I posted in this thread already.

Edited by klotz
doublepost :(

23cm not bad but 5000 baht is a bit much, i think nancy is still the biggest in the game but not sure at what she charges . she posts on FB now and then so i think she is still working but has a bf i think. anyone have more info , she would be the biggest for this thread .