I came intending to avoid ladyboys and still got fooled.

bumblebee

I was talking to a well know poster a few weeks ago, he can reveal himself if he likes, and he mentioned something I hadn't heard before.  He said he came to Thailand with the intention of  actually avoiding ladyboys and yet got fooled.  While many guys come here looking for ladyboys, and others stumble upon them by accident, here was a guy determined to have nothing to do with them and still got sucked in so to speak.

Has this happened to any more of you guys?

Guest sustra

if You are a ladyboy lover going to Thailand with the intention to avoid ladyboys...is just like for a diabetic being in a Candy store of haute patisserie in Paris.....i see him in big big troubles...

He said he came to Thailand with the intention of  actually avoiding ladyboys and yet got fooled.

That was my intention while planning my first trip. In fact I made some effort to, I thought, learn how to spot and avoid LBs. However I went to Angeles City, PI before Pattaya and was fooled in AC and took a LB. It was a cam girl that really looked like a girl to the untrained eye. So I messed up before I even got to Pattaya. So the worm sort of turned then so to speak.  :biggrin: 

I was only in Pattaya for a week that trip and didn't take a LB. It wasn't until the next trip, three months later, to Pattaya that I took a LB from JSB. I was visiting a lot of GG GoGos on WS and really didn't know where else to go but the very visible JSB. But the enthusiastic BJ and care I got from the PI LB made an impression. And obviously I wasn't repulsed by the first experience.

• Upvote 1

NO!!!!

I came to Thailand JUST for Ladyboys!!! Not the food; not the culture; not the climate; not the language; not the girls; not the cheap economy; NOT anything other than ladyboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that clear?

Well said Sam, same for me! although I do like some of the other things too.

if You are a ladyboy lover going to Thailand with the intention to avoid ladyboys...is just like for a diabetic being in a Candy store of haute patisserie in Paris.....i see him in big big troubles...

The thing is he wasn't into LBs at the time and thus the irony of the whole thing.:biggrin:

Guest sustra

The thing is he wasn't into LBs at the time and thus the irony of the whole thing. :biggrin:

ohh, i see...i misunderstood...he did not want but got fooled.....

i could say that the first ( and only time ) i got fooled was when a kid.....watching Amanda Lear on italian tv.... telling to my brother " she is the most beautiful woman in the world... " and my brother told me she was he in the past...

SINCE THEN.......INTENTIONALLY GOT FOOLED...!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

ohh, i see...i misunderstood...he did not want but got fooled.....

i could say that the first ( and only time ) i got fooled was when a kid.....watching Amanda Lear on italian tv.... telling to my brother " she is the most beautiful woman in the world... " and my brother told me she was he in the past...

SINCE THEN.......INTENTIONALLY GOT FOOLED...!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/2W7HNcR7JDg

She kind of looks like a young Jane Fonda

I came for the ladyboys. But, I found that there were also many other fun things to do besides chase ladyboys.

I love the people and the country. I found the place very much to my liking.

Looking forward to visiting again, someday. Maybe late this year, of hangings go well.

Dying for some ladyboy action.

I'll pass on that generous offer SS.  I have no intention of getting fooled by a transsexual Canadian. :biggrin:

Why not?! Be bold. 

I came for the ladyboys. But, I found that there were also many other fun things to do besides chase ladyboys.

I love the people and the country. I found the place very much to my liking.

Looking forward to retiring, someday. Maybe late this year, of hangings go well.

Dying for some ladyboy action.

Although at first I came to LOS primarily for ladyboys, I too found a tremendous wealth of other interesting things that truly impressed me. I easily/quickly fell in love with the culture, people, cuisine, ease, and quirkiness of it all. Once it was in my system it was hard to shake and this remains the same to this day. 

BUT if God granted me one thing to take from Thailand to the life ever-after it would be "LADYBOYS" hands down.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I get fooled all the time. But being a romantic fool l always believe that this is it and it isnt! Who cares, l love surprises. Cant imagine whats next on the agenda.

They say its hard to teach an old dog new tricks..... Dam ... Come to Thailand and meet an Angelia Jolie look alike... No one said she had a boner!

Maybe next time,

Cheers,

ET

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Most times I can pick the LB and initially I would stay clear of them,then I spotted what I thought was a girl on WS , I approached her and she was as hot as hell, I boned up immediately, she was hesitant to speak to me but when she did I knew she was a LB, I passed up the chance but could not get the thought out of my mind, On my next return I took an unknown freelancer LB from WS to satisfy my curiosity. After that session the rest is history, Later in BKK I tried Bee and Luk Tan (before the boob job), as I prefer them with small to no tits.

• Upvote 2