Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

Do these girls have a number like the other bars.

the girl I like in the last photo ...Back row...5 th one from the right.. the tall one

she looks like Aem  ex Temptations her number there was 1 in that bar 

very hot.

I will defiantly have to go and check.

Can anyone help with her name. 

That is Aem or Aom.  Been at CIB a couple of months now.  

Bonus Points

Nice pool table as well and well lit up, unlike Guess Bar where no light now and like playing in a coal mine in the 19th Century  :biggrin:

congrats to the Bar and its very busy when i popped in the other night

30 stunners do tend to attract the customers.  Simple formula, but derided by a few.  

53,950 baht was raised for charity just last night from the bar donating it's revenue.   Tonight all the winners have donated 50% of their prize money as well. Another 20,000b.    And its not done yet - the collection box in the bar has not yet been opened. It will be this week with an independent set of eyes to oversee.   That will then be added and kept open for a further month.     One bar is aiming to raise 100,000b for a orphanage focused on HIV infected babies in Nontaburi outside BKK.  The same charity the street bar raised some 30,000b + for last year.  

I really do wonder at some of the comments made by some BM's about fundraising.   Step up or shut up is my view.   Thus far I do not see either coming from some vocal supposed 'experts' on the scene.  

I really do wonder at some of the comments made by some BM's about fundraising.   Step up or shut up is my view.   Thus far I do not see either coming from some vocal supposed 'experts' on the scene.  

And you being the "expert" you are on the scene should not really be being coming out with comments like this on this forum, just got up for work have you and having a little rant  ? :indifferent0025:

Mai pen rai ... its all for a good cause in the end, well done and congratulations to June & the CIB girls on a great event  :happy0065:

And you being the "expert" you are on the scene should not really be being coming out with comments like this on this forum, just got up for work have you and having a little rant  ? :indifferent0025:

Mai pen rai ... its all for a good cause in the end, well done and congratulations to June & the CIB girls on a great event  :happy0065:

Dave I think everybody has your chip (on the shoulder) already.   Heck its the second most asked question to me after who own's CIB lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody spend some time with the girl that works behind the bar, Toey i think.

I hear that the bar fine for the sevice girls is more but i quite fancy her, any info, top, bottom, size

Welcome to the Forum Skidrig.  :drinks:

Haven't spent time with Toey but if you fancy her, go for it.

There was a service girl named Toey who was a service girl at Anaconda, not sure if this is the same same Toey.

Welcome to the Forum Skidrig.  :drinks:

Haven't spent time with Toey but if you fancy her, go for it.

There was a service girl named Toey who was a service girl at Anaconda, not sure if this is the same same Toey.

Same, same.

Just to clarify the service girls can be barfined, but at an 800 baht premuim.

Aui (former GB) and Toey (former Anaconda) pictured are both on the so called service team.

post-1488-0-58310100-1411005905_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...