Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

Where is it?

Walk into soi 7 and about 10m on your left, a small lane leads to the entrance of a new hotel.   Check in has an entrance to the bar from this (small) lobby.    

EDIT:  Check In Bar is now on Soi 10.

The main access is via the 'tunnel' which is well known by many BKK regulars and is walkway between Soi 5 and Soi 7.    If coming from soi 7 into the tunnel, the bar is first on your left just past some dining tables from a street cart. If coming from Soi 5 end, its the last bar on the right hand side.  

• Like 1

I have quietly watched this evolution from the early Sukhumvit street stall buggy build to the Soi 5/7 alleyway interior. I think it is gonna give Guess a run for its' honey and become the new cool place. The bar looks good, is excellently located and undoubtedly will attract stellar talent which in turn attracts the rest of us less talented folk. :biggrin:  

I wish it every success. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is the current line up between the two bars (inside and the alco cart on Sukhumvit).   as best I can ascertain from june, this is who is working where.  They no longer flit between the bar and the cart so odds are most will be at the inside bar, rather than the cart. 

So from top row left;- Bee, Na, Wan, Ice, Honey, Coco, Kitty, Nat, Jar

2nd Row: Monica

3rd row:- Bua, Som, Sara, Chompoo, Pancake, Polli, Nana, May

4th row:- Toey, Nui, Aem, Nan?,Jiji, Jaja, Amy, Luk Tan (yes she is back, again)

Girls in Black text, work INSIDE BAR. Girls in Red can work either bar but mostly OUTSIDE alco cart.

post-495-0-89213000-1398413814_thumb.jpg

Quite the lineup at Check In!

Always good to see the popular Luk Tan!

The pic with the ladyboy's hand on the Coke machine in Post 3 is outstanding!

Btw, guys, u can enlarge the pic in Post 7 by simply clicking on it so you can get a closer look at the lovely staff!

Superb pics there Snick - nobody would have a clue you'd had gawd knows how many cocktails the night before :biggrin:

I love that 2nd group shot in post 18.

Also worth noting some of the top eye candy are not in those photo's - yet they still look great.  Bee & Noi are both missing just as an indicator.     

Superb pics there Snick - nobody would have a clue you'd had gawd knows how many cocktails the night before :biggrin:

I love that 2nd group shot in post 18.

Also worth noting some of the top eye candy are not in those photo's - yet they still look great.  Bee & Noi are both missing just as an indicator.     

I tried to count and gave up. There were some white ones at least three, one or two orange ones,  two blue ones. And a clear water looking liquid that was not water.