Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beam!

I rarely comment on any specific sweetie, but since Beam has been mentioned...

This last November I was transiting through Thailand and only had two nights to spare so I just stayed in Bangkok.  I'm only in Bangkok once or twice a year as I prefer to somehow free up more days and go to either Pattaya or Phuket (NOT Patong!).  So, my first night I'm still pretty zonked out from the flights but I'm hoping that some vitamin C(ialis) will perk me up.  I walk up Sukhumvit to CIB, walk in the door, have seat at the bar, and just as my beer was served Beam swooped down beside me.  Beam is gorgeous.  I often come up with some sort of nickname for a sweetie I first meet so I can hopefully remember her, and for Beam it was "Hollywood Glamour Girl."  She has that kind of sultry presence that the great Raquel Welch had (and, actually, still has!).  And like Raquel Welch, who seems larger than life although only being 5'6", Beam too gives off that kind of aura.  I could tell I was in the presence of someone who would have their way with me and not take no for an answer.  I had no problem with this!

We three quick games of pool, with me telling Beam at the outset that for each game she won I would buy her a drink.  Well, as we all know, these girls are pool sharks.  Beam won all three games.  I had no problem with this!  She then sultrily motioned to the door in back of the pool table that leads to the Stairway to Heaven.  So up we went.  Shower, fondling, and mutual suckage of respective members ensued.  Alas, while 80% there I just wasn't in condition for a full-on anal assault.  So, Beam of course had a brilliant idea, "I fuck you."  Now, the soiboy is still working on this being a butt boy business, but since Beam is more or less of what I'd call average size I said (whimpered?), "OK."  She had an evil smile on her face as she rolled the condom down her dick.  Well, I'm sure that you experienced butt boys out there could have handled far more than the 5 minutes that I could!  I said (OK, whimpered),  "Pull out.  I suck you."  I whipped off the condom and smoked her to completion.  Alas, only a small spurt of youth serum erupted.  She apologized, kindly explaining that she had cum just two hours ago.  Two Goddamn hours late!  Argh!  She then proceeded to finish me off...

You know that thing she does to the beer bottle in that video?  That's what she will do to your dick.  Just sayin'...

• Like 4

I have hear several disturbing stories about Beam from reliable sources. I will steer very clear of her. 

Once you go with her, you can forget about going with other girls in CIB without drama from her. She owns you.

Heard she drugged a guy. 

Hear she took pics of guy while sleeping during a ST and attempted to extort him.

In short, she’s a gangster.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Hear she took pics of guy while sleeping during a ST and attempted to extort him.

In short, she’s a gangster.

Well....sleeping during a st with such a tongue in action...deserves an extortion...

8Pjust jocking

Was not expecting much from a lb acting like this in a video...just a blowjob..for 500 baht

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, marokai said:

How can i contact the owner of the bar? H want to ask him about special request.

Try the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Check-In-Bar-401617183283119/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCxBdBx9WaUurvPFdPmB7H0PpgX-EwDAt7M1Q7aSD_sR-q1WpIvoAZKP30eVXVZ4KAEuC7Oyny7aKGi

The owner's name is June, Mardhi gave up ownership of the bar several years ago.

• 4 months later...

ya .. aint seen Mardhi for ages in there ... great bar though , the best bar in fact for the silicon free honeys...seems to be like the ship without Captain these days but who cares

.  It was loaded with Ladyboys the other day... in heaven fore sure.. worth the price of the Premium Laurel fare alone .  The facebook photo above in RexP link above  is accurate and i fucked at least six of them so far .... ticking them off one by one:sign0150:. Some of them are five star to good to be true

• Like 3

Hey RX when you in BKK next its my turn to buy the Chinese ....im back after Songkran now ... assuming the peoples liberation army haven't taken my Hotel over in Hong Kong by then... if so it may be sooner. Theres a nice dim sum place near Asia Books down stairs in Terminal 21...mmmmm

14 hours ago, Tomcat said:

ya .. aint seen Mardhi for ages in there ... great bar though , the best bar in fact for the silicon free honeys...seems to be like the ship without Captain these days but who cares

.  It was loaded with Ladyboys the other day... in heaven fore sure.. worth the price of the Premium Laurel fare alone .  The facebook photo above in RexP link above  is accurate and i fucked at least six of them so far .... ticking them off one by one:sign0150:. Some of them are five star to good to be true

Last months I fucked four of the new femboys from CIB (yes, well represented in their FB pages). CIB has become a femboy heaven!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tomcat said:

indeed thanks... we both have good taste .

My latest pursuit is this honey who claims be  a boy and i missed the phone call as was out and left phone in room..... ill find out soon ( she is not check in bar)

8885e92b435f6d560e4fa1eb4b0bf9e6-medium.jpg

Taste depends on what is in the mouth!!.

• Like 1