Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just go back to page 23 and read this post by Dan Miller

Actually, I was quoted 600 THB for BF and 400 THB for the room. So maybe things got higher since January.

@Hard1 No, already left Thailand. Very limited time, so only managed the 2 mentioned above.

I did reach out to 2 from TS-Dating, but timing wasn't good for either and the 2nd one was asking 6000+ THB for an in-call.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Do you mean, perhaps, compared to her? :biggrin:

AmmaCIB.jpg

Good example!! I wasn't talking specifics, just in general. The quality of girls who aren't around anymore (Nutty, Catty, Lizzy, Job, Aom, Nadia etc) can't be met by the newbies IMHO.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, outsider said:

Actually, I was quoted 600 THB for BF and 400 THB for the room. So maybe things got higher since January.

@Hard1 No, already left Thailand. Very limited time, so only managed the 2 mentioned above.

I did reach out to 2 from TS-Dating, but timing wasn't good for either and the 2nd one was asking 6000+ THB for an in-call.

Barfine indeed is raised to 600 THB, both in CIB and Cindy's. I still can't understand why guys still use TS-dating, massage Republic and other apps like this. Prices are double/triple compared to bargirls (sometimes even for the same girls!). 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Barfine indeed is raised to 600 THB, both in CIB and Cindy's. I still can't understand why guys still use TS-dating, massage Republic and other apps like this. Prices are double/triple compared to bargirls (sometimes even for the same girls!). 

Sorry, if this is too off-topic, we can move to another thread. For me, the reason I will check out those sites are:
1. Seems more private instead of walking into a club and you don't have to deal with 5-15 ladyboys eyeing you so that you will pick them. I don't really care for that experience.
2. While I do drink alcohol, I don't want to feel pressured to buy myself and the girl a drink.
3. The bedroom and the bathroom at my hotel is infinitely better than the options at the bars. I found CIB's space to be a bit better than Cindy's, but why should I walk naked from the room to a shared shower before and after the sex. Yes, I know you can bring them back to your place, but that can also increase the price from ST to LT and add transportation cost if you aren't close. (Note: I found the setup at CIB better than Cindy's but the sample size is probably to small for others to assume that is the standard.)
4. I'm fairly specific in my tastes. I'm not going to pick a flat-chested ladyboy, despite my dislike for underboob scars, so there are always ones at the bar or on websites, that get eliminated, so I can do that in private.

The other side:
1. Yes, it typically is more expensive and you have to do the negotiation dance via text or call.
2. At the bar, you can chat a girl up and see if the looks are the real deal and hopefully tell whether or not she's a flake, a bitch or a gem. But honestly, I find it fairly difficult to chat up ladyboys that are a little over half my age and work 28 days a month in the sex industry. Maybe that's just me, but that's exactly why the other options are options.

I guess in summary, glad to have both options.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Good example!! I wasn't talking specifics, just in general. The quality of girls who aren't around anymore (Nutty, Catty, Lizzy, Job, Aom, Nadia etc) can't be met by the newbies IMHO.

Each to their own, but I could not complain. There was one there to suit anyone. Dont see how you could not be satisfied with the selection. With boobs, without boobs. Tall ones, shorter ones. Slim ones, not so slim ones.(none you could call fat). The Amazonians like Pat , Kate and Penny. Then the mid sized like Metinee, Susi, Jessie etc.

You would have to be a tough marker to not find one to suit your tastes.

As to your choices, the first two I would pass on. We are all different.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

Each to their own, but I could not complain. There was one there to suit anyone. Dont see how you could not be satisfied with the selection. With boobs, without boobs. Tall ones, shorter ones. Slim ones, not so slim ones.(none you could call fat). The Amazonians like Pat , Kate and Penny. Then the mid sized like Metinee, Susi, Jessie etc.

You would have to be a tough marker to not find one to suit your tastes.

As to your choices, the first two I would pass on. We are all different.

Thx for your comment Woodie. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely not complaining!! See it more as an nearly objective observation, on looks only hehe. And yeah, I realize that even preferences for looks differ. 

And honestly, let's be happy we have different preferences, otherwise there would probably be a queue upto Soi 8 :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, outsider said:

2. At the bar, you can chat a girl up and see if the looks are the real deal and hopefully tell whether or not she's a flake, a bitch or a gem. But honestly, I find it fairly difficult to chat up ladyboys that are a little over half my age and work 28 days a month in the sex industry. Maybe that's just me, but that's exactly why the other options are options.

As a matter of fact, I also experienced difficulties to chat up ladyboys in bars. It had even been difficult to tell whether she's a flake, a bitch or a gem. They are shy and/or their English is poor so each time I BFed one was a just a bet on her personnality. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

As a matter of fact, I also experienced difficulties to chat up ladyboys in bars. It had even been difficult to tell whether she's a flake, a bitch or a gem. They are shy and/or their English is poor so each time I BFed one was a just a bet on her personnality. 

oh man!

this part of the process is almost as fun as the sex itself.

having a drink with the Lady....having a laff with the Lady......kissing and staring in each other's eyes. This is the time you find out if there is chemistry and Guage if she really does have some attraction for you or is just in it for the money. Of course they want the cash. But they are human too. And all girls want to have a good time as well. If there is no vibe and i dont feel some basic attraction for me....in addition to my feeling for them.......... then it's a hard pass for me.

Plus the secret for every guy since the dawn of man...... get a few drinks into the girl and a few drinks into you. It lubricates the connection and with LBs.... takes the edge off as well!

street walkers don't work for me.....need the pre-screening process with communication.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

oh man!

having a drink with the Lady....having a laff with the Lady......kissing and staring in each other's eyes. This is the time you find out if there is chemistry and Guage if she really does have some attraction for you or is just in it for the money. Of course they want the cash. But they are human too. And all girls want to have a good time as well. If there is no vibe and i dont feel some basic attraction for me....in addition to my feeling for them.......... then it's a hard pass for me.

Plus the secret for every guy since the dawn of man...... get a few drinks into the girl and a few drinks into you. It lubricates the connection and with LBs.... takes the edge off as well!

street walkers don't work for me.....need the pre-screening process with communication.

Haha, so true. The whole bar-experience of selectong the girl, having some drinks, talks and a little fondling here or there is imho the best foreplay one can have :rolleye0012:

If indeed chemistry is good, sex is just the logical result of the latter :yahoo:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Haha, so true. The whole bar-experience of selectong the girl, having some drinks, talks and a little fondling here or there is imho the best foreplay one can have :rolleye0012:

If indeed chemistry is good, sex is just the logical result of the latter :yahoo:

.....and the other thing that's great is the uncertainty is removed from the equation.

for many decades of my life I would go out....usually with friends....to meet girls at bars and pick them up. At first it was difficult... then it became easier and easier as I learned how to do it..... then over a period of time it actually got more and more difficult as I got older and my looks faded....my body got less attractive and my energy and patience to chase these girls reduced.

But the great equalizer in the balance of power between man and woman is MONEY$$$!

The fact that you can walk into those places.....and still have that picking up girls and selecting girls and they also select you experience.... but with a guarantee that you are for sure....100% going to get attention and sexual action is the BEST!

Got to love p4p! And these dens of sexual fun for money that we all lurk at. Some of the best fun known to man!

18 hours ago, The-Sith said:

oh man!

Sorry, but I found it maybe once in bars. Perhaps due I travel in low season, I found most of the times either passive fresh ladyboys and a few starfishes asking for high prices but no one in the middle.  freelancers and (street or using apps) show more personality and don't stress me with money. 

• Like 1

Like concluded earlier: we hab different preferences, so for that it's good to hab different options :biggrin:

Better let's not ruin the CIB topic with our personal preferences hahaha.

i was at CIB yesterday quite early, 8 to 10pm, since later was aiming to attend Cindy's birthday party. Shared some drinks with Kate, Bebe and Jenny. The latter has really a smile to fall in love with :yahoo: Few other guys were in already, so in general vibe was okay I would say. Attached photo is lovely Bebe.

20230531_203011.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another visit to CIB yesterday. Although less than 10 guys were in, almost all girls were engaged with drinks and more hahaha. Very positive vibe, which unfortunately ended at midnight because of religious holiday (alcohol ban).

Attached photos of Jenny and Bebe

DSC_0010.JPG

1136461510_Bebe(6).JPG

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...