Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

On 5/4/2023 at 12:36 AM, Dan Miller said:

Well @Teeee, there are basically 3 major LB bars in BKK. For girls, CIB Sukh. Soi 10 is the absolute nr. 1, followed by Cindy's Secrets in Sukh. Soi 11 and Why Not in Sukh. Soi 4. All within walking distance of each other, so regarding that, any hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area will do. I had never any problems with taking a lb to my room and stayed in quite some hotels (IBIS Soi 4, Novotel Ploenchit, Novotel Soi 4, Mercure Soi 11, Mercure Soi 22). In general it won't be an issue. But for sure you find a lot of info if you google on 'guest friendly' hotels. I'll be in BKK again next month ... can't wait !!

Chaos9 too in soi 4 just down from soi 6 junction

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,
I will be passing through BKK during a layover and basically have about 10 hour: 9am - 7pm, in which I was hoping to set up an session. My regular is out of the country, so looking for other options. I know I can search ts-dating or some of the other places, but there are a couple at CIB that I'd be keen to try- Pat or Rain. Assuming CIB isn't open in the afternoon, is there any way to try to connect with one of them to set up an appointment?
Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

No, f.l.t.r: Jessie, Rain and Bowling :biggrin:

I was fortunate enough to be in contact with those lovelies about 10 days ago. Great nights!.

I honestly don't know how I missed not singling Jessie out. Unless she is just photogenic and appears better than in real life?. She is a stunner in the photos. May have been her that gave me a big smile when I walked in, but I made a beeline to my date. The lineup there is spectacular. Rainee I did not miss! Kate is almost too good. Like a model. Bowling I missed out on too.

Som, fourth from the right in the purple dress photos is a sex bomb!. She was my parting shot on leaving BKK.

• Like 1

Also tried Rain and was also pleased. But, gosh, there are a lot of stunners at CIB. I had targets for the trip, but once I got there, some of the ones I had seen on FB or IG, that weren't quite as appealing, were looking dang good. Oh, to have trucks of cash and plenty of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, outsider said:

Also tried Rain and was also pleased. But, gosh, there are a lot of stunners at CIB. I had targets for the trip, but once I got there, some of the ones I had seen on FB or IG, that weren't quite as appealing, were looking dang good. Oh, to have trucks of cash and plenty of time.

Are you going to test Bowling, too? She looks promising :behind::biggrin:

Have to agree with @outsider. A lot od stunners, but I dare to say that in average, the quality of girls decreased a little. Some of the newbies simple can't match the level, some real beauties left and some are simply not "aging" well. And deciding anything based on a picture ain't wise. Some stunners in a pic, are not that good IRL. Won't start calling names, since it's personal. Bit having said that, still CIB is a place you don't want to miss when visiting BKK !!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Have to agree with @outsider. A lot od stunners, but I dare to say that in average, the quality of girls decreased a little. Some of the newbies simple can't match the level, some real beauties left and some are simply not "aging" well. And deciding anything based on a picture ain't wise. Some stunners in a pic, are not that good IRL. Won't start calling names, since it's personal. Bit having said that, still CIB is a place you don't want to miss when visiting BKK !!!

Do you mean, perhaps, compared to her? :biggrin:

AmmaCIB.jpg

• Like 4