Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I'm happy she's still Silicone-free. I had her last December and she performed very well. Hopefully I'll soon take her again. 

CIB.png

I find it strange that the girl who I find to be one of the best looking at CIB seems to have few comments made about her. I am talking about Mint. Maybe I am blind or something but I have not seen much at all

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

I find it strange that the girl who I find to be one of the best looking at CIB seems to have few comments made about her. I am talking about Mint. Maybe I am blind or something but I have not seen much at all

Do you mean few comments on this board?
If you look at social media, she tends to get more responses than most of the others at CIB. And to me, she's the most attractive on staff and it isn't close.

8 hours ago, Woodie said:

I am talking about Mint

12 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I'm happy she's still Silicone-free. I had her last December and she performed very well. Hopefully I'll soon take her again. 

Yeah, Mint is a lovely looking girl. Her Instagram is

https://www.instagram.com/nil_chada/

81440243_1227293817461322_83707221584516

Re Beam: Tastes are different I guess. Personally, I'm not attracted to Beam. And she's not really into me either...

I remember sometime last year I came back down to the bar area after a session with Airlin. I sat by the bar counter near the entrance for a nightcap. Who was suddenly sitting on the stool next to me? Yes, Beam. She stared at my lap as if to say "got a small one, um?" I then indicated with my fingers that my pecker was even smaller than she thought. :laugh:

And gone she was...:yahoo:

I personally am more into Nutty:

130093690_219607463013691_40712103000450

:party0011:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Woodie said:

Last December I had Mint for a couple of hours, but I was disappointed. She could not cum and not even get hard :mad0216:. When I cummed in her mouth, I noticed that she was missing an upper molar: this may explain why she's never smiling. She should have spent her money to get the tooth, instead of her badly shaped boobs :mad0216:

• Like 3

Another gem from CIB, spent a full night with her and made her cum 3 times... well equipped and full of passion (at least for me :biggrin:)... very good kisser and sucker :good:. Hopefully the current lack of cash keeps her far from Silicone, at least until my next visit :biggrin:

CIB 2.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Last December I had Mint for a couple of hours, but I was disappointed. She could not cum and not even get hard :mad0216:. When I cummed in her mouth, I noticed that she was missing an upper molar: this may explain why she's never smiling. She should have spent her money to get the tooth, instead of her badly shaped boobs :mad0216:

Geez, now you have killed it for me!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess it’s a moot discussion anyway. Tomāto, tomáto.
I just think of femboy as a very fem looking twink. Where you scratch your head and think to yourself, I’d fuck that guy.
And to the girl vs boob thing, if you look in the photo above the most girl looking humans are the 2 on either end. No silicone needed.

• Like 1