Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

7 hours ago, Tomcat said:

My latest pursuit is this honey who claims be  a boy and i missed the phone call as was out and left phone in room....

TC, Probably a different girl since you're in Bangkok but looks similar to a Beach Road ladyboy who says she has never worked in a bar, not her style.  What's her name? 

On 2/13/2020 at 4:37 AM, Pdoggg said:

TC, Probably a different girl since you're in Bangkok but looks similar to a Beach Road ladyboy who says she has never worked in a bar, not her style.  What's her name? 

I have no idea now .. im back in UK now. i dont think she works in a bar..i sent a message to the website giving my phone number and while i was out the phone rang. I phoned back but no answer and no message back either.   Alas s,he looks like my old girlfriend Fon who lived in Pattaya whom in was sort of in love with.for a long time.. so..i think it maybe a  girl that posted as a guy in error ...if i find out i will let all know. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yes , very nice , shes on the to see list--------- ..one thing... that sure aint the short time shithole above Check In:laugh:, the bed sheets  dont look as though they have been donated by the local Prison for a start

10 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Does she know you took her photo  so you could post it on the www ?

The photo was taken by her friend (I had a threesome). I suggest you to go to Check In, show her the photo and ask her if she agrees or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if it was open or not, but after one Nana Plaza bar I had my fill so figured I'd wander over to Check In.   Actually, I've never been there before so wasn't sure what to expect.  Good looking staff and ordered a beer. One flat chested beauty showed me her tits from afar so called her over and somehow all of a sudden her cock was out of her panties.    :shok:  A good alternative to the shitpits of NEP.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

over Xmas the place was buzzing and some fab ladyboys .. i was in every night and had many pleasures there. Im not sure how it is now but they had a treasure trove before Covid struck... ill be back as soon as the flights are allowed from UK... i think its still a no no at this time.. 

On 8/11/2020 at 12:45 AM, Tomcat said:

over Xmas the place was buzzing and some fab ladyboys .. i was in every night and had many pleasures there. Im not sure how it is now but they had a treasure trove before Covid struck... ill be back as soon as the flights are allowed from UK... i think its still a no no at this time.. 

Hopefully she resists to Silicone untill our arrival :biggrin:

CIB femboy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1