Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

Hi stoolpusher 

thanks I will look but I think I will go to check in bar first and see what is around maybe when there I would be hard enough to choose  :crazy: do the girls or owner don't mind if you take a photo of them and put here? I went to Lb bar in nana 3 years ago no photo allowed, I will come back with a report what happened after going there, but  still 3 weeks befor in Bkk longtime to wait  :sad: 

• Upvote 1

Eric 66 , Mate all you need to do is ask them and it may only cost you a drink or two.I have been there many times and I do have 2 favs but the girls seem to move around a lot so if you find a cutie ask her if she uses Line ID so you can keep in touch when back home. There is another good low key Bar about 3 hundred meters down soi 4 on the right called Chaos 9 bar.

Happy hunting Eric.    

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi finally I made it to Bkk so I see here in the post that they  move CIB to soi 10 i went by there some days ago in the afternoon but it doesn't seem to be open yet anyone knows when it opens? So I have to get my ladyboy fix somewhere else and meet up with a nice femboy I meet on TF she was good company only top name Joke she come with me in my hotel and not extra charge so I guess you can say it is guest friendly hotel but not next to main areas name pinnacle lumpinee hotel 

Eric, the CIB in its current Soi 7 location is still open, mardhi has posted that it opens in the afternoon, but I would not expect too much action as the girls will be eating food and doing their make-up, also the bars "funster" girls will probably not show up until the evening

btw ...owner June is hoping  the "new" bar will be open on August 6th according to their PR 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dropped in Check In Bar during a short trip a few weeks ago. The new bar is quite nice - good surroundings, and has short time rooms upstairs. Prices are good compared to the Nana Plaza Bars - lady drinks 150 Baht (as compared to 190 - 200 Baht for NEP lb bars and Patpong lb bars). Sukhumvit Soi 10 is just a short walk away from the old Sukhumvit Soi 7 location - about 5 min and across the road. The landmark is the Chinese Gold shop which is right on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 10. You go up the Soi, and the first left you turn in. Walk  about 30 meters (100 feet) down around the corner and you'll see Check In Bar on the left, past Lollipop Bar.

I went early on a Friday night, so not that many ladies were in yet - (7:30 pm). There were 7, 2 service, and 5 staff lbs. I was told later there could be up to 30 ladies working.

Here are some photos of the location and a few of the ladies. Nicky was quite friendly and loved to pose - quite sexy on the pool table!

Gold Shop

P1050509.JPG

Outside of Check In

P1050510.JPG

P1050511.JPG

Some of the ladies:

P1050512.JPG

P1050513.JPG

P1050514.JPG

P1050515.JPG

Nicky:

P1050516.JPG

P1050517.JPG

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, rxpharm said:

The landmark is the Chinese Gold shop which is right on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 10. You go up the Soi, and the first left you turn in

Nice pics.

This should be the gold shop:

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.7389612,100.5576136,3a,75y,173.56h,88.66t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sASgYS0xZP4VRJ0cLOzPtUQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.7387201,100.5575211,3a,60y,126.77h,91.79t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sF1jlcJaw6I9Qj4VjvduLYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 24/09/2016 at 6:03 PM, rxpharm said:

Dropped in Check In Bar during a short trip a few weeks ago. The new bar is quite nice - good surroundings, and has short time rooms upstairs. Prices are good compared to the Nana Plaza Bars - lady drinks 150 Baht (as compared to 190 - 200 Baht for NEP lb bars and Patpong lb bars). Sukhumvit Soi 10 is just a short walk away from the old Sukhumvit Soi 7 location - about 5 min and across the road. The landmark is the Chinese Gold shop which is right on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 10. You go up the Soi, and the first left you turn in. Walk  about 30 meters (100 feet) down around the corner and you'll see Check In Bar on the left, past Lollipop Bar.

I went there last night and didn't see the bar in the soi on the first left, mainly because I had not read the instructions well enough. The side soi is U shaped and to get to the bar, you have to go round the right angled bend and therefore you cannot see the sign from soi 10. If you carry on soi 10, you take the next left and it is just beyond the corner. Again, heading away from Sukhumvit on soi 10, it is easy to miss the sign because of the angles although turning round and walking back, it is bloody obvious.

Anyway, it is a nice bar and I did have a good time, although like many bars in both Pattya and Bangkok, it was almost devoid of customers - as an indication, even I have been elevated to the ranks of "hansome man".

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rickshaw said:

I went there last night and didn't see the bar in the soi on the first left, mainly because I had not read the instructions well enough. The side soi is U shaped and to get to the bar, you have to go round the right angled bend and therefore you cannot see the sign from soi 10. If you carry on soi 10, you take the next left and it is just beyond the corner.".

Here you go :hi:

cib soi10.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...