Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

1 hour ago, Sylvester said:

She's from Laos. Very nice person and great fun in the loom. Forgot her name.

Her name is Noey, She's a "veteran" of CIB and I think one of the only 2 girls left from when it first started as a Soi 5 Alcocart in 2013.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Georgey said:

I will invite you to the wedding ;)

5 hours ago, KendoUK said:

Her name is Noey, She's a "veteran" of CIB and I think one of the only 2 girls left from when it first started as a Soi 5 Alcocart in 2013.

7 hours ago, Sylvester said:

She's from Laos. Very nice person and great fun in the loom. Forgot her name.

So when is the big day Georgey.:drinks::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, KendoUK said:

Georgey - I don't know your plans, but Check In Bar is in Bangkok, not Pattaya.

Hey Kendo, I plan on going to Pattaya first for a week or so and then over to Bangkok to have a look at Check in Bar. I plan on being really greedy:yes: 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

I'm gona be in Bkk soon I think I have to go check out this bar  they look gorgeous is there any rooms available for short time around i don't know if my hotel will allow guest 

Hi Eric, first of all welcome to the forum :drinks:

The latest reports say that there are between 40-50 girls currently working at the Check In Bar, but the first two girls (Bee & Hunny) in Neo's last post are not (correct me if I am wrong)

No problem with short-time rooms as there is a Hotel (7 Bangkok Inn) directly above the bar that facilitates this, in fact to enter the bar itself you have to go through the Hotel lobby, the location is Sukhumvit Soi 7.

Hope this helps :hi:

check in 2.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

Thanks guys it seems I have to spend my first evening/night In soi 7 :yahoo: Any recommendations of LB I like top :blush:

I cannot help you there I'm afraid Eric as I have never been to the bar, with so many girls on the books you will no doubt find one who will fulfill your needs :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Pdoggg said:

Nikki's a freelancer so she is not at Check In but guys say she's a great Top!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5884-nikkimyx-contact-details/

There is also Candy who works at Charades in Nana Plaza, she will Top your brains out all night :rolleye0012:,

Certainly not for the faint hearted from what I've heard :biggrin:

candy.jpg