Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

• 3 weeks later...

a new Service girl called Nut from Laos has arrived and i took her to the ST room after playing with Nan for an hour or so.. sorry Nan..i dont know what happened there 

I think service Girl a page back called Ning is now named Mincy and she is lovely also... i ran out of time but ill be back , as always in December.. i left a few days ago but this is a nice place to chill and have a quicky smoke out the front .

Great bar and nice vibe and look forward to taking Mincy next time

She would be my choice of all the CIB girls Ive seen pictured recently TC, most of t'others hab mutt too silicone for my liking :biggrin:

Dave

.. try the new Service Girl Nut...   .. no have silcone.. very small.. the pic is deceptive she looks like a GG in real life and thats a comment from the other LBs

post-405-0-97939000-1414145159_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Made a visit for the first time a few weeks ago and I have only good things to say about the place.

But at first I wasn't that impressed, until one of the ladies opened the door and showed me the inside bar.... A really nice bar with a relaxed atmosphere, and a quite good pool table too. Pool is a pleasant game to play with ladies who try to "impress" you, I can't say I wasn't enjoying it.

And the lineup is impressive, a lot of nice ladies. This is a must go place.

No pics, but it was a good time. I'll be back.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Bua is long gone. There has been a huge turnover since earlier in the year. Bua is working at Chaos 9 albeit very rarely does she go in. Currently she is off with a huzband in Cambodia.

Thanks for the update Gutsy, I have spent some time with her in the past (I believe she had just arrived in BKK) but it's been awhile since now

Hello does anyone still go here? Was in last week and met a beautiful Laos girl, 5'3 dark skin, lovely. Can't remember her name ( was unusual)

i was in last night before left town

There a few in there but no 5.3s in heels that i remember...did she have tits as around half in there dont have any.. i might remember if you describe more fully...