Have You Ever Been with Areeya?

bumblebee

Areeya Experience.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been with Areeya?

• Yep and she still talks about it...
    • No, she had a lucky escape...

Nope, and to be honest she is not my type so I do not feel as if I missed out <_<

However there is about 6 ladyboys from the present & days gone by that I did/have miss/ed out on even though I had/did have the opportunity :notfair:

I agree with Duke.

From my own personal standpoint I missed nothing. Not wishing to be rude but she always struck me as physically having a very big head, more so than many other ladyboys.

Maybe her male growth hormones kicked-in before her fem hormones could stop them. 

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra

met her at 4 a.m. near nana few years ago ...i was with a friend, both stoned drunk....she sat with us and , as we saw a video of her dressed like an indian we start singing "Areeya eya eya eya...Areeya eya eya eya...." like a native indian chant.....she told us to fuck off and went away.......

this is the only thing i remember of that night...

• Upvote 3

Miss twice the chance to be with her.....

First time she was with Amy when i barfine Amy she ask if she could have come along i refuse not knowing who she was , at the end when i found out it was to late........

Second time i meet her was at Tootsie on phuket , she is a very close friend of Lek the owner , that was the first time i realy talk with her , but she was then not interested to meet at night , she was with her French clothing designer boyfriend......

Ladyboy Ice told me that she was living for a while in France and Italy , dont know if that`s still the case.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

French clothing designer boyfriend......

Ladyboy Ice told me that she was living for a while in France and Italy , dont know if that`s still the case.....

This is not correct. Her longterm bf was not from Europe. I've met them personally a few times and they're both good people.

@Seven

Strange , because i saw twice a interview they had with her where she said the same abouth this French guy ???

But if you have meet them in real live then also hat`s off for you....

@SiamSam

Yes , that is the same Amy , Emma that is well known all over the internet and Pattaya.....

P.s take a look at your E@mail box....

met her at 4 a.m. near nana few years ago ...i was with a friend, both stoned drunk....she sat with us and , as we saw a video of her dressed like an indian we start singing "Areeya eya eya eya...Areeya eya eya eya...." like a native indian chant.....she told us to fuck off and went away.......

this is the only thing i remember of that night...

Classic Thailand tale Sustra, thanks for giving me a little chuckle with it. :hi:

• Upvote 1

• 7 years later...