The Dilemma of Paying for Sex or was there One?

bumblebee

I'm with Sam. I was buying hookers in Montreal in my late 20's,  when I was still young enough to actually land similar-looking girls without paying for it! Just something about that thrill of paying and fucking a hooker, I thought it was cool and had kind of an edge to it.   I grew up in a small city where there were none so when I used to travel to Montreal it was like open season. Doing it in Thailand a decade later was no problem either, so cheap and available and I always liked the fact you could do short times with a hooker and not have to put up with their grief.

Best Charlie Sheen line ever was when some interviewer asked him why, as a famous actor and with tons of money at his disposal, did he have to pay hookers to come over?   Charlie says "I don't pay them to come over; I pay them to leave."

• Upvote 3

Guest sustra

Dilemma????? nahhhhh...it is simply a  donation.. .only pity is that you cannot get a tax deduction for your benevolent contributions.....

• Upvote 1

I have to say I am pretty much in agreement with you guys on this thread.

Of course, I had some issues with paying for sex when I was much younger. I thought it made me a loser if I had to pay. Then after getting the shit kicked out of me in the dating world for years, I realized it was not only cheaper and easier to pay for sex, but also much more honest and straight forward. What a relief.

Also, like you, Mr. Duke, I am really glad I never got married. Saved me sooooo much grief and needles bullshit in my life. Also, really grateful for all the fun I have had, that would not have been possible if I was married.

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

first time i paid for a shemale i was 17...in sao paulo...i paid 17 euros .....i felt 17 times happy.....did not come 17 times though.....

• Upvote 2

First time was in Sydney in 1965; I was on an army training course and we had the night off. There was no second thought about it - just went for it. $4.00 (2 pounds at that time) plus taxi fare. Got a "bonus" golden shower as well (I think she had to go anyway, lol) and it must have taken all of 20 minutes, including the taxi ride. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Regrets afterwards? well, only how much money I've spent, but enjoyment seldom comes free, and life without enjoyment isn't much of a life.

• Upvote 2

I was 41 and recently separated from my wife.......drove around going past brothels in Durban South Africa and eventually built up the balls to go in.very naive no idea what to expect,,,,,,,,was not prepared to use a bank card so with the cash I had on me landed up only getting a  hand job with no other contact with the fully dressed GG..........spent the next half hour laughing my head off that guys actually paid for that...............Now what I get in LOS I have no qualms paying for......

• Upvote 2

To be honest I do have a problem with peoples perceptions of the whole scenario .

The conventional western view is a guy who pays for sex is some sort of sad loner who is incapable of having a normal relationship at home .

We have to accept that this stereotype does fit quite a few guys who travel to Thailand .

Obviously I don't subscribe to that view and I don't have a problem at all with it in Thailand I do however feel uncomfortable when people bring it up at home .

I've had the sly remarks along the lines of " at least I don't have to travel to Thailand to get laid " or "at least I don't pay for sex " usually from some guy with a fat wife who was his first ever girlfriend .

What am I gonna say in return ? That I pay for a certain type of sex with transgendered people only ? 

I find its just best to avoid the subject though it is interesting why people seem so obsessed with my sex life when I'm abroad 

• Upvote 2

I first went to a Nevada brothel when I was 30 which is now almost half a lifetime ago. I was a little nervious and very excited. Now I couldn't affort to vist the same brothels as they charge insane amounts of money.

For all the crap the USA gives other countries about stopping prostitution brothels are still legal in some counties in the state of Nevada.  

• Upvote 2

My first time paying a hooker was in Amsterdam's red light district, it was a "fantasy" of mine to have sex with a black girl and I saw a great looking one posing in one of the windows so I headed indoors to fulfill this fantasy.

What a complete "let down" it was as she was telling me to get on with it and shoot my load after only 5 minutes, the great saving grace here was that the price was 50 Guilders (£17) and not 50 Euros in those days :happy0065:

Thankfully later in the evening I saw another stunner, she was Indonesian and her attitude was completely the opposite, we spent time chatting before and after the deed and she even asked if I would like to fuck her again, she was fantastic B)

I know I am deluding myself here but in my mind I dont pay the girls for sex in Thailand, only their time :biggrin:

Same Same but Different

• Upvote 2

Never a dilemma. For me it took some time, but when I went for it, it was the forbidden fruit dimension that attracted me magnetically. I had a stream of flings, relationships, and even marriage. Didn't lack for GG stuff at that early stage. But roots were to become just roots after an excited start. Paying for it suddenly brought an edge, a frisson I had never before experienced.

It is something that has not left me to this day. I would rather pay for it than not.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...