If You Could Have 1 Ladboy From Your Past Right Now: Who?

bumblebee

So you are sitting wherever you may be in the world and your mind drifts to fun filled days of old and you reminisce on previous LB encounters. You think to yourself if I had a ladyboy here with me now what I wouldn't do to her. But of all the ones you have been with you can only choose one.

Who would it be and why?

• Like 1

Guest sustra

very nice question...was reading it a couple of hours ago and as i stay home ..been thinking about it a lot. i am now 47 and the first time i had an encounter with a shemale i was 17. so 30 years of experiences. 

lots of them...some superstars...some erudite...some very simple and basic....of all sorts..black...( my favourites ) blondes...asian, americans,,,southamericans...phi or thai..

i could think about  3 of them really special...but my answer, and i still cannot understand if it is a depressing answer or an optimistic one, is ..."the next one"

i think happiness is just a moment..so, on the one hand i would be really happy to meet those 3 special ones...but on the other hand....the "next one" gives me an adrenaline not found in my memories data.

so the only one i could choose at the moment is the "next one"......like Columbus exploring the oceans or curiosity on mars Odiseey...just exploring for new worlds...new forms of life...still waiting to find the special one.

• Upvote 3

Easy answer for me; Lyla, Ex-of Obsession.

Funny, sexy as hell, great sex, incredible body......the whole package. Quite photogenic as well.

Lyle was one of my favourites around 2005/6 but never managed to get my mittens on her.  Still mulling my own question as like Sustra i have to narrow it down first.

Easy question this!!!  MING THE MERCILESS!!!  I met her during a week in Phuket many moons ago.  How many years ago was the JaiDee??  It must be at least 10 years.  this was well before she was popular.  Hung out with her  a few nights and even took her dancing one night.  I am not into dancing at a club but I was THAT night.  She was, BY FAR, the hottest piece of ass in the place and she was with me!!!  She was a lot of fun and could hold a conversation.  Had a lovely body.  She never topped me as I am not into that.  My biggest regret was that I only took her short time.  I usually enjoy sleeping alone but I shold have made an exception for her.  Sweet girl and good inside and outside the sack.

Anyone know if she is still around??

• Upvote 1

Yup, that was a good time down there Arch.....that was well before that once-lovely island was overrun by Russians.

Here is Ming at about the time Archie landed her out of the old Cocktails and Dreams, flat chest and all, and 4 or 5 years later when she was working in Cascade and was one of the more popular girls there.

post-107-0-36110400-1395760422_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-38403800-1395760436_thumb.jpg

@Bumblebee

Hehehe , you sure dont make this topic easy , hehehehehe.....

I have a lot of fuck fly hours on my dick when it come to ladyboy`s and i think i have taste almost every nation with the exception of Korea..

And many share my hotel bed with me , but from all these chicks i think this on is the best i have come by yet with looks and a incredible sex drive.....

The intension was for her to stay with me only for a LT night , that turn out to be my whole vacation , and book her way in advance for the 5 following years each time that i visit The Phillippines , until she got snap away by a rich guy from Dubai and now they are living with each other in Singapore......

Dammmm , that was what i call a real fuckdoll.....

Greetz , Stealth

post-665-0-14177200-1395760766_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Easy answer for me; Lyla, Ex-of Obsession.

Funny, sexy as hell, great sex, incredible body......the whole package. Quite photogenic as well.

Agreed. Had the pleasure of both Ming and Lyla  around 2008. This was before Ming got fat and Lyla lost the plot to a lazy thai-bf.

Your Ming encounter must have been before November '03 Archie as she was flashing boobies around the Tiger Complex at that time.  They were probably new and that's why all the flashing.

No she had boobs.  Thise 3 pics that JD posted, I remember her as the bottom one on the right.  Happy Days!!!! 

She is, but doesn't look the same, trust me. At least 30 lbs added.

She still in Phuket, Seven??  If she has the same sweet demeanor (hard to believe after years on the game), I dont think I would much care about the extra poundage.  Could change my mind when I saw her but I remember her fondly......

Alis (ex La Bamba) for sure. :love0081: She is one that still has the ability to leave me a drivelling wreck any time she is nearby. Almost afraid to approach her at times such is my lust for the little minx. I have only ever been with her once, but have dreamt of a rematch many times.

Alis (ex La Bamba) for sure. :love0081: She is one that still has the ability to leave me a drivelling wreck any time she is nearby. Almost afraid to approach her at times such is my lust for the little minx. I have only ever been with her once, but have dreamt of a rematch many times.

Don't just dream my Irish friend....Just do it.....She's in pattaya now and you are going soon I believe.

cheers DK

Agreed. Had the pleasure of both Ming and Lyla  around 2008. This was before Ming got fat and Lyla lost the plot to a lazy thai-bf.

Never went with Ming despite knowing her when she was just a femmy boy working at the old Katoeys 'R' Us in Patong Beach; the smoking was an automatic turn-off for me.  But was with Lyla as early as 2004; the first time I took her pics we ended up in the sack. Probably 15 times after that as well, but she always had a Thai boyfriend, even back then; in fact, one of them worked at Obsession as a doorman.  Could you imagine seeing your main squeeze head out the door with a different farang every night?

The pics I posted were from 2005, when she was in her prime. Have heard reports from people who have seen her in the past few years and it turns out, like so many others, she ended up hooked on Ice. Damn shame.

• Upvote 1

Thai boyfriend, even back then; in fact, one of them worked at Obsession as a doorman.  Could you imagine seeing your main squeeze head out the door with a different farang every night?

Good way for him to keep track of how much she is earning!   :character0007:

• Upvote 2

Could you imagine seeing your main squeeze head out the door with a different farang every night?

Correct.  I saw him around, and i think he worked  a few different bars in NEP. The first time i laid eyes on her she was up on the dancing podium in Obsessions and blew the others out of the water. Stunning!

• Upvote 1

She still in Phuket, Seven??  If she has the same sweet demeanor (hard to believe after years on the game), I dont think I would much care about the extra poundage.  Could change my mind when I saw her but I remember her fondly......

I think Jimbo of Cocktails and Dreams can answer that question, Archie. I'm not sure if she's around right now, but as of last year i remember seeing an update from him with Ming in some photos.