If You Could Have 1 Ladboy From Your Past Right Now: Who?

bumblebee

Well, there's Lulu of course, but most of you Thailand freaks wouldn't admit a Khmer LB to such a title on this thread probably. Certainly the most beautiful LB I've ever been with outside of Vietnam.

But bb I can't just say yes, that one. There's such complexity here.

My own perfectly magnificent Bee of course is still top of the pops for me even though he turned out to be such a little arsehole to me. Enough. You've read that already.

One that might surprise is one I still hanker after even though we only spent one night together back in about 2010 or so when I stayed at the now gone Howard's Guesthouse. Name: Mon. She worked out of one of those boy bars in Soi VC at the entrance to Sunee. Plain looker with boy's flat chest, but gorgeous brown body, brilliant cock, perfect buttocks, and a will to use that divine hammer. Nice gal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

easy for me...mostly enjoyed the same ones each visit. Moo. She was fun and loved fucking me. Smiling the whole time, good chat before and after too.  

• Upvote 1

Well, there's Lulu of course, but most of you Thailand freaks wouldn't admit a Khmer LB to such a title on this thread probably. Certainly the most beautiful LB I've ever been with outside of Vietnam.

Lula can more than hold her own with the best of them in Los I reckon Ken.  She certainly has something about her.  This should bring back happy memories.

• 5 years later...
On 3/25/2014 at 8:48 PM, ciobha said:

Alis (ex La Bamba) for sure. :love0081: She is one that still has the ability to leave me a drivelling wreck any time she is nearby. Almost afraid to approach her at times such is my lust for the little minx. I have only ever been with her once, but have dreamt of a rematch many times.

She is still looking as good as ever after all these year Ciobha.:character0099:

0454D229-3DB4-44BC-A7E4-6CF41C371D02.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/25/2014 at 11:19 PM, Stealth007 said:

@Bumblebee

Hehehe , you sure dont make this topic easy , hehehehehe.....

I have a lot of fuck fly hours on my dick when it come to ladyboy`s and i think i have taste almost every nation with the exception of Korea..

And many share my hotel bed with me , but from all these chicks i think this on is the best i have come by yet with looks and a incredible sex drive.....

The intension was for her to stay with me only for a LT night , that turn out to be my whole vacation , and book her way in advance for the 5 following years each time that i visit The Phillippines , until she got snap away by a rich guy from Dubai and now they are living with each other in Singapore......

Dammmm , that was what i call a real fuckdoll.....

Greetz , Stealth

post-665-0-14177200-1395760766_thumb.jpg

I have had this one also. I think she was the first cock I sucked. Goes by Ms. Pulchritude now on IG. It seems as she isn't taken anymore.

• Like 1

So I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks now and stumbled onto this old thread. I don't mean to flame, but based on a lot of the posts that I've seen in this thread and in general, I feel my tastes are quite different from the majority. Honestly, as I scanned ladyboys on pool tables and such, I found very few that I would even consider and a couple that scared any stiffness out of me for the day. I don't mean to be a jerk, but just being honest.

Anyway, I'm a top and I usually go for natural women, but do enjoy transgenders on occasion. For me, the answer is Empress Lee (Filipino) that moved to Australia. I had seen her multiple times and haven't seen her for several years now. She was stunning, feminine, easy to talk to and fun to have sex with.

My next answer would be Lisa in Bangkok. Actually, I might like Lisa better, but since she is still available, I can see her, but Empress (or Krizzy) slipped through my hands. Lisa's body and face (with makeup) are amazing IMO and I find her fun to be with- great mix of kinky, fun and friendly.

lisa24.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, outsider said:

I feel my tastes are quite different from the majority.

And that’s what keeps the circus on the road Outsider :)  Different tastes helps spread the money around.  On my last trip I only really encountered two that I would dabble with if not attached, and that’s over a 3 month period in Pattaya.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bumblebee said:

And that’s what keeps the circus on the road Outsider :)  Different tastes helps spread the money around.  On my last trip I only really encountered two that I would dabble with if not attached, and that’s over a 3 month period in Pattaya.  

Pray tell who the two were?.

On 3/25/2014 at 8:49 PM, Stealth007 said:

@Bumblebee

Hehehe , you sure dont make this topic easy , hehehehehe.....

I have a lot of fuck fly hours on my dick when it come to ladyboy`s and i think i have taste almost every nation with the exception of Korea..

And many share my hotel bed with me , but from all these chicks i think this on is the best i have come by yet with looks and a incredible sex drive.....

The intension was for her to stay with me only for a LT night , that turn out to be my whole vacation , and book her way in advance for the 5 following years each time that i visit The Phillippines , until she got snap away by a rich guy from Dubai and now they are living with each other in Singapore......

Dammmm , that was what i call a real fuckdoll.....

Greetz , Stealth

post-665-0-14177200-1395760766_thumb.jpg

Damn she looks like a fine one, whats her present Insta ID? . Any more of her pictures?