Have You Been Called "Papa" Yet?

bumblebee

I haven't had the experience yet and am not looking forward to it when it finally happens I can tell you.  For those who have had the pleasure I am just curious how you felt.  Did you laugh it off, maybe it only happened the once, or was it a bit of a reality check, and you thought "Fuck yea I am old enough to be their father/grandfather, what the hell am I doing with my life chasing these youths around?" :biggrin:

Answers on a postcard please.

Owe called me "Papa" a couple of times in the five days we were together in November, cheeky cow :Hmmmph:

That is the first time Ive ever had it said to me :cray: ,  maybe she had a point as I am 28 years & 231 days her senior :biggrin:

But she still "lub" me too mutt right? ^_^

post-136-0-40817300-1395566020_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Sadly I hear it all too often so I cling to the fact that "Papa" is used as a friendly term and as a sign of respect, much like the girls call the wait staff in a restaurant by saying "pee ka" (brother/sister).

It does niggle a bit sometimes as it's yet another reminder of the unstoppable passage of time. Once those grey hairs become a more dominant feature, or in my case it is grey whiskers as I shave half of my head (no need to shave the other half) it becomes a regular occurrence, albeit an endearing one.

My favourite little sweetheart just turned 19, so as my hand caresses her bare thigh or cups the firm contours of her youthful buttocks, hearing the word "Papa" somehow adds an element of extra excitement to the moment. Our 32 year age gap is greater than that of her father. Naughty Papa.

• Upvote 5

I am in the ''papa'' club myself for shoo-arr...  555

I was telling a story the other night when I had bar fined a cute wee sweetie from Soi 7 years ago. A mate and I were wandering down the ski when I spotted this awesome looking spinner in a bar beer. Very slim, a good amount of gap page between the thighs - just how I likes em.. Tightest buttocks I have seen in ages and the cutest face ever. 

A few beers, games of pool and a fair few gropes and I was convinced she was indeed a ''she''. Ok, I was happy with that. Decided to carry on the bar crawl with my buddy and exchanged numbers etc..

We what sapped each other for ages and my woody wasn't going away so I arranged to meet her and went back to the hotel. After showers and the like, we got down to having a bit of loom fun and giggles.... This was where she started calling me ''papa''.... I took it as a joke and a bit of banter, as you do.

As it turned out, the young ''she'' wasn't a she after all, An awesome tender LB spread her legs before me and I was truly amazed and even more aroused by this point.. It was a very wild night, I can assure you.

We kept in touch for a while and she always called me papa after that. I think she got a kick out of it. Dirty little cow.  555 

• Upvote 1

Yes,ive been "papa " for a while...the first time i was called that ,gotta admit,i bristled at and said "papa?...you cheeky cow(or words to that effect)...now ,being called papa is the norm......to be honest (i shouldn't be telling you this really)...i did have a much younger gg girlfriend who liked to call me "daddy" when i was shagging her ...I fookin loved it!

• Upvote 1

I've now started a LTR (we'll see how long) and my name has become "Papa"; so much so that even her friends, now my friends also, have picked up on it as if it was my real name.  I don't like it, but I have been called far worse things, and so far the benefits outweigh the name.

I suppose at my age it could've been "Grandad", so I just go with it.

• Upvote 2

I was actually called daddy once by a Filipino LB in my home town of all places.  I was passing the train station with a mate when I saw this well know, well to me anyway, LB coming out of the station and I said to my friend there is that ladyboy I told you about.  She notices us looking, well staring probably and shouts, "Two daddies" .... shit I was only in my late 30s at the time. :sign0181:

I was actually called daddy once by a Filipino LB in my home town of all places.  I was passing the train station with a mate when I saw this well know, well to me anyway, LB coming out of the station and I said to my friend there is that ladyboy I told you about.  She notices us looking, well staring probably and shouts, "Two daddies" .... shit I was only in my late 30s at the time. :sign0181:

Maybe she was thinking "Sugar" daddies :biggrin:

Guest sustra

i've been called "papi" in South America....especially in Cuba..but i guess that in spanish papi has a different meaning from "papa"

a famous cuban song is "papi riki con wanikiki" means like papie with coins.....

i've been called "old  man" in Thailand .....but that is because i refused to buy a drink to a junkie ladyboy .....another story!

• Upvote 2

I've been getting it since I joined the grey whisker brigade a few years ago (I'm 58 this year). I also get "santa cause" or just plain pumpui. All are usually said in good humour so if it gives them a laugh that's fine with me.

Being a papa in Thailand seems to get me a little extra care and attention so I'm not complaining.

What is bothering me is that last week when catching a local bus to the shops the driver immediately issued me a pensioner priced ticket then after getting a haircut the young barber charged me the pensioner discount price.

Maybe it has it's advantages or maybe I should shave my grey beard off.   

• Upvote 3

I forgot about this until this thread popped up.  Last November I spent a couple days with a Tranny in Las Vegas who called me daddy.  I said "daddy? why daddy?"  She said because your the boss like daddy.  I could live with that as it was better than being called boss.

post-1488-0-90151900-1396444108_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest sustra2

i met a ladyboy recently in BKK that is 24 years younger than me. I keep in touch frequently with her and talk to her several times a day. It seems, on my side, that we are now in a relationship. she is working not p4p ( i know she will not deny a short time if she has the chance...2.000 bath more are always usefull...but not working in a bar or go go ) Ok, yesterday i told her that maybe i am too old for her....i always tried to be updated in life....and i feel now as rejuvenating 20 years...but in some way i feel i couldn't stand her rythm....23 years old with a joy of living that makes me feel a little bit tired....i don't know if i can stand this rythm again...but seems that she has a form of respect for me..and not yet called me papa...

• Upvote 2

i met a ladyboy recently in BKK that is 24 years younger than me. I keep in touch frequently with her and talk to her several times a day. It seems, on my side, that we are now in a relationship. she is working not p4p ( i know she will not deny a short time if she has the chance...2.000 bath more are always usefull...but not working in a bar or go go ) Ok, yesterday i told her that maybe i am too old for her....i always tried to be updated in life....and i feel now as rejuvenating 20 years...but in some way i feel i couldn't stand her rythm....23 years old with a joy of living that makes me feel a little bit tired....i don't know if i can stand this rythm again...but seems that she has a form of respect for me..and not yet called me papa...

Sounds like a great way to get tired Sustra.  Best to just enjoy it and keep your eyes open.

Guest sustra2

Sounds like a great way to get tired Sustra.  Best to just enjoy it and keep your eyes open.

BB....at the moment i must admit that i just see very clearly only from one eye...the other one is closed.......