Any young(ish) mongers

garboi14

Hi, 

I'm new to the forum and 28 years old (even though I look a lot lot younger). Just a newbie to all this, for the most part :)

I enjoy reading all the great information and stories you guys share here. Most of you seem a lot more...experienced. Just wondering if there were any younger guys here, or on the lb scene over in Asia.

Seems a lot of guys come in to this lifestyle later in life. I have tried fighting the urge but my curiosity is getting the better of me. Just can't walk away!

Anyway keep up the good work :)

Garboi

• Upvote 4

Welcome to the forum Garboi.

Undoubtedly there are a number of young(ish) mongers reading the forum but perhaps they, like you, have been reluctant to participate more actively for the same reasons. Hopefully your post will encourage them. The forum could benefit with members from various demographics. 

Enjoy

Thanks for the welcome guys.

So what age bracket do you guys come under, if you don't mind me asking. And when did your ladyboy love begin? :)

You'll find many guys come into this scene in their late 30s onwards when they begin to experiment with alternatives to a regular sex life, some by accident and others from a dormant curiously, but that's just a generalisation.

I'm in my late 40s now, but been into trannys since my mid 20s I guess.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

. And when did your ladyboy love begin? :)

August 2004 ago when I was a mere 42 years old, 10 years later on (I look younger too :biggrin: ) I am still in love these girls and still fascinated by them :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum garboi and your new "lease of life", you wont regret it and we will look forward to your postings :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

Seems a lot of guys come in to this lifestyle later in life. I have tried fighting the urge but my curiosity is getting the better of me. Just can't walk away!

Anyway keep up the good work :)

Garboi

Don't fight it Garboi, the LB loving community is a diverse and for the most part friendly one.  Welcome in an grab a seat.  By the way what are you seeing that has aroused your curiosity if you don't mind me asking?  

Don't fight it Garboi, the LB loving community is a diverse and for the most part friendly one.  Welcome in an grab a seat.  By the way what are you seeing that has aroused your curiosity if you don't mind me asking?  

Well Bumbebee I was in Thailand last year and became totally fixated with them. Getting all this attention from beautiful girls that were not your run of the mill girls. Found it a huge thrill. Since then, the internet has been my only source of Ladyboy action but it has been enough to make me yearn for more. I'll admit to being more than a little worried though. Not judging anyone here I promise you but I guess the thought of paying for sex does have me questioning my morals. And also it would be a huge lifestyle change,, being with lbs instead of girls which has led to guilt on my part before. But I do want to reiterate that I'm not judging anyone elses choices here. Just battling my own conscience at times 

• Upvote 2

Very honest post there Garboi and most of us here know where you are coming from.  Many guys wrestle with their conscience at some stage, but like you will hear the old chestnut, you are not paying them for sex, but paying them to leave in the morning.  There is a stigma about paying for sex back home, I have never done it in Ireland but it just feels different here.  Also it is reassuring to find a friendly community of like minded guys, and it's not like you are leaving girls behind never to return, most guys here still dabble with both.

I was in Thailand last year and became totally fixated with them. Getting all this attention from beautiful girls that were not your run of the mill girls. Found it a huge thrill. Since then, the internet has been my only source of Ladyboy action but it has been enough to make me yearn for more.

Welcome to the Forum Garboi!     :biggrin:

If you are yearning for more then go for it!      :yahoo:

It is a surprise for most guys when out of the blue they are turned on by ladyboys.

Don't fight it.

Maybe it will be your lifestyle.  Maybe you just need to get it out of your system.

In either case, it is part of the joy of life!

• Upvote 1

Very honest post there Garboi and most of us here know where you are coming from.  Many guys wrestle with their conscience at some stage, but like you will hear the old chestnut, you are not paying them for sex, but paying them to leave in the morning.  There is a stigma about paying for sex back home, I have never done it in Ireland but it just feels different here.  Also it is reassuring to find a friendly community of like minded guys, and it's not like you are leaving girls behind never to return, most guys here still dabble with both.

Just don't wanna take advantage, you know? But you are  right. it's nice to have a nice bunch of likeminded guys here. You're from ireland?? me too :)

Welcome to the Forum Garboi!     :biggrin:

If you are yearning for more then go for it!      :yahoo:

It is a surprise for most guys when out of the blue they are turned on by ladyboys.

Don't fight it.

Maybe it will be your lifestyle.  Maybe you just need to get it out of your system.

In either case, it is part of the joy of life!

i always feel regret afterwards though. After jerking to them I mean. While i jerk Im enjoying it very much tho haha :)

just dont wanna hate myself after, if i do give it a go

Yea there is a good group of guys here and there are a few of us from Ireland also.  Must be something in the water. :biggrin:

Haha, I know right :) 

Do you live in Thailand full time now or just travel out there when you can? Expensive trying to live the high life! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and 28 years old (even though I look a lot lot younger). Just a newbie to all this, for the most part :)

I enjoy reading all the great information and stories you guys share here. Most of you seem a lot more...experienced. Just wondering if there were any younger guys here, or on the lb scene over in Asia.

Garboi,

Hey I'm just a bit older than you: just turned 31 last month. I'm new to the forum, I'm not totally new to ladyboys, but def not even close to as experienced as the veterans in this site. I'm about to visit Thailand in about a week. Phuket and Bangkok. I just posted in another forum topic about the trip ( i wasn't aware of the welcome wagon area ), joined a while before this new trip , but just started posting now. I'm thinking maybe being less shy in this community might maximize the fun to be had on my adventure.

• Upvote 1

LadyRocket said:

Hey LBR, I'm kinda new to the forums, been a silent reader for a little while…but I'm coming to Thailand for the second time, on the 26th. To Phuket and then make my way to Bangkok before the 10th. Probably head up to Bangkok maybe the 2nd or so if not before (depends if how quick in tire of Phuket, I guess, or if you anyone has some advice on that considering some of the fun I'd like to have in either place..gonna play it by ear otherwise, wing it) I've been reading through the forum, and I think this is a great resource, and a strong community, seems like even some of you have met? Would love some insight into the ladyboy scene, nightlife, and any tips you all have - especially any good events around the times I am there.

Welcome aboard LadyRocket!    :drinks:

In Phuket, I suggest Cocktails and Dreams.  

There are also ladyboys on Soi Crocodile.

And there's Tootsie's, a ladyboy massage shop, not exactly sure of the location.

In Bangkok, I would suggest Darkside Bar and Check In Bar, they both have threads on the Forum.

And a stop at Nana Entertainment Plaza; there are 4 pre-op ladyboy bars in this complex!

Yes, many of the guys here have met, always good to have a wingman!    :biggrin:

Welcome aboard LadyRocket!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the suggestions. I have some of those in my travel notes from research I've been conducting for my trip.

pdogg, would you suggest i make some room in my trip for a quick Pattaya excursion as well? Or should I stick to Phuket and Bangkok with the time I have?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the suggestions. I have some of those in my travel notes from research I've been conducting for my trip.

pdogg, would you suggest unmake some room in my trip for a quick Pattaya excursion as well? Or should I stick to Phuket and Bangkok with the time I have?

It depends whether you're the type of guy who likes to stay put or move around.

Pattaya has 10,000 bars and more ladyboys per capita than anywhere on our planet.  So IMO it's worth checking out.

Btw, it's just as easy to get to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) from Pattaya as form Bangkok.  The Bell Bus picks you up at your hotel and drops you at the airport.  About 250 baht.

Or you can take bus form Ekkamai Bus Station in Bangkok to Pattaya.

Important, the police have been known to search guys your age hanging around Ekkamai looking for drugs. 

• Upvote 1

Btw, it's just as easy to get to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) from Pattaya as form Bangkok. The Bell Bus picks you up at your hotel and drops you at the airport. About 250 baht.

Really helpful pdogg, Glad I finally spoke up on here.

Does that go the same for DMK? Got an AirAsia flight out of there to Tokyo.

Totally don't mind moving around. I'm traveling super light. Easy for me to hop on a bus or whatever. (Or run away from danger, heh, if it came to it).

Welcome aboard ladykiller!  Like Pdogg suggested, Pattaya is a must do.  The ladyboy bars are more spread out than Bangkok but it is so much fun exploring the sois in pattaya looking for hidden gems.  Have fun on your trip

• Upvote 2