Are Ladyboys More Slutty/Flirty than Gays?

bumblebee

I know there will be varying degrees of experience in this scenario, but from observations around the sois or spending time in bars where either LBs or gays work have you found that the LBs make more eye contact, come on to you, grab your cock more etc. than if the person is obviously gay. 

From walking around the sois I notice from the corner of my eye that many times the passing LB will try to make eye contact, whereas with passing gay guys it's less than half.  Of course many of these are on the game and looking for the next customer, or, perhaps I am more of a hansum man to the LBs than the gays. :biggrin:

From walking around the sois I notice from the corner of my eye that many times the passing LB will try to make eye contact, whereas with passing gay guys it's less than half.  

It has nothing to do with them being "slutty", it all comes down to who's more hungry. If either party has just had a big payday, they won't bother trying to come onto anyone, if they haven't eaten for a few days, they'll be all over Quasimodo if he's the only farang in sight. 

They are young / young-ish Thais who fancy their fellow countrymen. However they can't survive catering to them so they do what they have to do. Once we start imagining they are hot for us, it's time to take a cold shower & reconsider just where we are. IMO.

Of course many of these are on the game and looking for the next customer, or, perhaps I am more of a hansum man to the LBs than the gays.  :biggrin:

Hansum?             :blink:

You mean delusional...        :db:         Don't worry BB, I still think you can pass with a push...       :love0081:

It has nothing to do with them being "slutty", it all comes down to who's more hungry. If either party has just had a big payday, they won't bother trying to come onto anyone, if they haven't eaten for a few days, they'll be all over Quasimodo if he's the only farang in sight.

They are young / young-ish Thais who fancy their fellow countrymen. However they can't survive catering to them so they do what they have to do. Once we start imagining they are hot for us, it's time to take a cold shower & reconsider just where we are. IMO.

Hansum? :blink:

You mean delusional... :db: Don't worry BB, I still think you can pass with a push...

:love0081:

Dream killer :)

Hansum?             :blink:

You mean delusional...        :db:         Don't worry BB, I still think you can pass with a push...       :love0081:

I am sure you could picture me with my tongue firmly placed in my cheek as I typed that one Paccers. :movethatass:    Hope all is well with your good self by the way.

Dream killer :)

Someone's gotta do it.

I am sure you could picture me with my tongue firmly placed in my cheek as I typed that one Paccers. :movethatass:    Hope all is well with your good self by the way.

Sarcastic? You? Hard to believe...       :mad0261:

I'm well thanks mate & enjoying your continuing contribution to the forum. PD must be paying you a fortune...         :laugh: