Agoda Search.

bumblebee

• 1 month later...

The guys who operate the forum also operate Asia Hotel and Travel.  So we appreciate if guys who book with Agoda do so by clicking the links on Asia Hotel and Travel so we can get a small commisson at no cost to you as the price is the same as if using the App.  But bookings through the app don't count.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have to create an account for the other site.

Hi Topcat, by "other site", I assume you mean AsiaHotelAndTravel.

Asia Hotel And Travel is set up so that you CANNOT create an account.  Reason for that is mainly due to spammers.  And if guys want to talk about Hotels then they can do so on LBR.

In order to book with Agoda, you need to create an account, that's easy to do, it just involves an email address and can be done when booking your first hotel.  You also get "points" by booking with Agoda.  In the old days I got plenty of free room nights using Agoda points.

On Asia Hotel And Travel, you can also book with Hotels.com which generally has the exact same prices as Agoda.

Agoda is dominant in the Southeast Asian market although I think Hotels.com may be bigger worldwide. .  Most guys are pretty happy with Agoda.  I assume they're also happy with Hotels.com but I haven't gotten any feedback on them.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

When I saw some of the same names on the AHAT site I tried logging in with my user name and password from here. Obviously it didn't work so I asked here.

I am ready to book a hotel and thought if this site can benefit from that then why not. I just wanted to confirm I didn't have to join seperatly AHAT.

• Upvote 2

Thanks.

When I saw some of the same names on the AHAT site I tried logging in with my user name and password from here. Obviously it didn't work so I asked here.

I am ready to book a hotel and thought if this site can benefit from that then why not. I just wanted to confirm I didn't have to join seperatly AHAT.

Much appreciated Topcat!   :biggrin:

You'll see me and Bumblebee there so guys know that we're involved and on the right page.

Seems like a good time to start another Ladyboy Legends promotion.

Anyone who books anything on Asia Hotel And Travel in August gets a free membership in Ladyboy Legends which lasts until December 20th.

Topcat, please don't let this be an artificial constrant for you, if u book in September that's fine and you'll still get Ladyboy Legends. Btw, please don't use the Agoda app if booking by smartphone.

Why are we doing this?

In the past, we believe that some sales weren't being properly tracked.  We have no idea if someone booked using AHT unless they tell us.

So just PM me or Bumblebee and let us know what you booked and you'll receive Ladyboy Legends whether it has tracked properly or not.  If you don't PM we have no way of knowing you booked so we can't give u Ladyboy Legends.

And a ig thank you to the folks at Ladyboy Legends for partnering with us in this promotion.  It's a great website featuring legendary ladyboys,

http://www.LadyboyLegends.com

• 2 weeks later...

Besides Agoda, we are also afilliated with some other excellent hotel sites.

Hotels.com

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/154-hotelscom/

Hotels.com is usually exactly the same price as Agoda (after you add in Agoda's 17.7% surcharge) but has a slightly better loyalty program.

The Accor Group

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/252-bangkok-accor-hotels-ibis-mecure-softiel/

Chains such as Ibis, Mecure and Softiel arepart of the Accor Group.

Booking.com

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/255-bookingcom/

Booking.com is interesting because you don't pay anything upfront for your reservation.  You pay at the hotel.

Has anyone used Booking.com?

If you book through any of these websites, we sure would appreciate it if you use the links on AsiaHotelAndTravel.com  :hi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just booked at Lumpini park beach condos,for one month(march),using Agoda....its very good and i hope that i will be happy,the only thing i couldnt see were the details about the condo i booked...i.e if is serviced i.e. cleaning,changing sheets,if are towels there ,well the normal think you expect to find in hotel room ...if anybody could help pls let me know...if i post in the wrong place sorry...pls remove this post but pls let me know about this condo

Hey guys,

If you are using Agoda and want to help out the guys who run LBR at no cost to you then please access Agoda by using our banners or links anywhere on Asia Hotel an Travel.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/177-agoda-bookingcom/

Chistmas is just around the corner.

If you are using Amazon.com or Amazon.uk please also use our links if you would like to help us out at no additional cost to you.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/34-great-deals-on-amazon-uk-and-amazon-usa/

Thanks guys!   :hi:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just a New Year's reminder guys that if you are traveling to Thailand or anywhere in the world for that matter feel free to use our search links here on LBR.  Thanks for your support gents. :hi:

Agoda

Booking.com

Bumped.  Just a reminder guys if you are booking a hotel through Agoda or Booking.com we would appreciate if you would use our links, cheers.  There is not connection back to LBR if that is a privacy concern and the link leads to a stand alone site and from there on to the hotel sites.