Bars with unexpectedly cheap beer

globetrotter

Add one more a couple guys mentioned Katsiree to me , walked by loads of times the past but never stopped in ,

Chang sl bottle -45

Big bottle -65

Crazy cheap considering it's location, cheaper than New Plaza even

One caveat is that they really need to do something about the lighting , I had to put sun screen on just in case the other night :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 17/03/2014 at 0:49 AM, duke007 said:

I have watched a few of my beloved Manchester United football games at the Katasiree Bar on Soi Buakhao ( in between Soi Diana and Soi Honey) with my other beloved Owe (from Sensations), a large bottle of Leo and a fresh orange costs 80 Baht :good:

This was two years ago, maybe it will cost 95 baht now for the two drinks, still cheap as chips B)

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Apparently as of January 01st it will go from 10baht to 20. About 0.57US or 0.75CDN. Still a great deal no matter how you slice it. 

ya, I think I will still be able to afford  it,  although it might make me walk my fat ass a little more,  which probably isn't  a bad thing when you are there for a month of  total glutonny of sex, booze and  food 

• 2 years later...