What's the Story with ........ Nosy Ladyboys?

bumblebee

I was strolling along Beach Road last night, as you do when I heard an LB half joking, half screaming at the guy at the other end of the phone, "I see you go lady bar tonight.":

So what's the skinny gents, why are our hung friends apparently so preoccupied with what we do in our free time, maybe they aren't, comments and experiences please. :biggrin:

Guest sustra

i would have replied " i see you go with farang tonight " both accusations could be valid anytime anywhere in Thailand.....no need for private investigators as Marlowe

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

i am asking to myself if these kind of situations ( pinched with another ladyboy ) could turn badly in Thailand. Not talking on the p4p scene, because it would be ridicolous,  but in case of a relationship.

I know for sure that in brasil they could....used to have long time ago a relationship in Sao Paulo with a blonde shemale that used to tell me " i am not jealous for women...but if i see you with another shemale...i kill both of you..." i was literally scared to death because i know she could have done it...( but at least she gave me the option of women......)

• Upvote 2

Maybe their biggest concern is losing income; if a given customer isn't going with them, they're probably going with someone else.

But I do see a lot of LBs bitching at guys for going with GGs, as well as GGs bitching at guys for going with LBs. An age old battle I'm sure.

• Upvote 2

If you're actually dating a non-p4p lb, she will be jealous if she catches you with a gg or another lb. I don't know if you'll get the same threat as you do with the Brazilian shemales, but I'm sure it won't be pleasant.

A p4p lb - it's not really a big issue as long as she's making Baht from other customers.  One reason why she would be nosy is that you're likely a backup plan should she be lacking customers for the night

It's true the lb grapevine transmits information at lightspeed - so if you are cheating make sure it is in another country!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

They can't help themselves - My LB GF recently gained access to my computer (my fault I forgot to log out <_< ) - she went to my skype and rang or sent messages to ex GFs (LB and GG) telling them she was now my GF and don't contact him again. I only found out because a couple Ex's contacted me and asked WTF was going on?. - Still not sure if I should end the relationship - but I'm bloody pissed off.

• Upvote 2

They can't help themselves - My LB GF recently gained access to my computer (my fault I forgot to log out <_< ) - she went to my skype and rang or sent messages to ex GFs (LB and GG) telling them she was now my GF and don't contact him again. I only found out because a couple Ex's contacted me and asked WTF was going on?. - Still not sure if I should end the relationship - but I'm bloody pissed off.

Forgetting to log off is easy to do, especially late at night or after a few drinks.  Hope it didn't cause you too much grief BS.

Thanks mate - I'm going to have to be more careful in future - the thing that pisses me off is that some of the Exs are friends - and I've had to mend a few fences - I'm still pissed off with what happened - I've laid down the law -  any more shit and the relationship is history - lets see what happens :huh:

• Upvote 1

Thanks mate - I'm going to have to be more careful in future - the thing that pisses me off is that some of the Exs are friends - and I've had to mend a few fences - I'm still pissed off with what happened - I've laid down the law -  any more shit and the relationship is history - lets see what happens :huh:

Good post Bodysurfer, I guess we all have stuff on our PCs that we consider private.

One guy said that we are all like icebergs, you only see 10% of us, the other 90% is on our laptops.

Be careful out there

• Upvote 1