Sois 7 & 8 in Pattaya.

globetrotter

Both Silver Stars, on Soi 7 and Soi 8 were raided Saturday night.

I've been in the Soi 7 venue quite a few times with girls shooting ice cubes out of their pussies into guy's draft beer.  Better than most snipers!

Both Silver Star Agogo’s raided as push for clean-up continues

At around 11:30pm on February 18th, Pattaya police made their way down to Soi 7 and Soi 8 as part of Pattaya’s clean-up and to follow up on several reports that sex shows were being performed in some of the venues.

The first point of call for the police was Silver Star agogo on Soi 8. On entering, police found there to be several dancers on stage with outfits not leaving much to the imagination. They also found 2 girls in a bathtub with nothing on, entertaining the many tourists in the venue. The place was quickly shut down, with customers being asked to pay the bills and leave.

Police then made their way onto Soi 7, where Silver Star has their sister agogo. On entering the sister venue, police found no dancers or girls in the bathtub, however they did find different toys that could potentially be used to entertain guests in a sexual manner. Police found enough evidence to shut the place down too and put the reason for no dancers down to there being a tip off that they were on the way.

Police took statements from several staff members from the two venues before calling the owner down for questioning. The raids come as the authorities continue their push to clean up Pattaya’s seedy image, which has become world famous.

http://pattayaone.news/en/clean-pattayas-image/

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2017 at 3:15 PM, Pdoggg said:

Anyone know the Patsy Beer Bar on Soi 8?

A bargirl was enraged over a bill dispute and shoed a Brit in the face and tried to rip the dress off of his wife.

Further info is that the guy is from Liverpool but has lived in Hua Hin for 11 years and visiting Pattaya to catch up with mates.

I reckon that opportunistic cashiers might view older farang couples as marks who aren't aware of normal prices.

I also think groups are more likely to have their bills padded as it is tougher to figure things out.

No mention of whether or not he supports Liverpool F.C.

On 2/20/2017 at 1:49 PM, Pdoggg said:

Both Silver Stars, on Soi 7 and Soi 8 were raided Saturday night.

Silver Star on Soi 8 was closed last night and there is a for sale sign out front. They must have gotten seriously hammered by the authorities. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2017 at 0:34 PM, Pdoggg said:

In an unrelated story, a guy barfined a ladyboy and then had an altercation at Nisha Club (not the joint on Buakhao and alledgedly occurred these injuries while falling down the stairs.

Turns out a buddy of mine knows this guy so I have some more info.

It was his first night back in Thailand and was drinking quite heavily at Lola Bar which is on 2nd Road Soi 15 behind the Avenue Mall.

That would be a great name for a ladyboy bar but it's a small mostly GG bar. It's a local for the guys who stay in the nice condos on Soi 15.

He had a shitload to drink and then he and a mate took two ladies and a ladyboy to the Naklua club in the mamasan's car.  A fight broke out in the car and he tried to choke the driver.

The others then got out of the car as they didn't want to deal with him.

He went into the club alone and came out bloodied. He has a broken jaw and a broken shoulder but should be released from the hospital in a couple more days, so he has been in the hospital a week already.

By all accounts he is a great guy but had way too much to drink and went out of his mind. He doesn't remember much the details were provided by the bar ladies and his friends.

I think the ladyboy in the video is hot, if any of you are interested check out Lola Bar.

Anyone know her?

(Note this has nothing to do with Soi 7 or 8; I just stuck it in this thread cause it happened a day or two after the other farang got stilettoed on Soi 8.