Sois 7 & 8 in Pattaya.

globetrotter

Any updates to where ladyboys might be found on Soi 7 and Soi 8 gents?

pdogg..

I don't know how long you been away but in soi8 half of the bars are gone...and what few bars left almost all of them got ladyboys working in them...as usual King's bar got the most

soi7 Foxy lady (next to Pig&whistle)got the most Ladyboys..

• Upvote 1

Well its been a while since i been to Pattaya so things has changed alot, so where are the best bars for relaxing where you not going to get Bugged for lady drinks, also the cheapest for drinks, and the most feminine ? thanks guys !!

Not sure if there is one particular bar with all those elements Saab.  Linda bar is relaxing, some hot ladyboys but the prices are Walking St, prob 80 to 95 Baht a beer I reckon.  Like many guys say probably best to walk around, see a bar you like with some hot staff and check it out.

cheapest for drinks

On the other side of 2nd Road, across from Soi 8 is New Plaza which has maybe the cheapest drinks in town for beer bars.

Though don't think you can find 35 baht beers there anymore, I would imagine Leos are probably 40 baht in most of those bars. 

Are these prices daytime or all day and night prices mate

All day, all night.

But I haven't been around for 6 months.  it could be up to 45 baht.  And Heineken and SML probably an extra 10 baht.

EDIT: Billy says 50 baht.  He knows the scoop.

On the other side of 2nd Road, across from Soi 8 is New Plaza which has maybe the cheapest drinks in town for beer bars.

Though don't think you can find 35 baht beers there anymore, I would imagine Leos are probably 40 baht in most of those bars. 

Its about 50bht now days n and few of them got Ladyboys now well..

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know the Patsy Beer Bar on Soi 8?

A bargirl was enraged over a bill dispute and shoed a Brit in the face and tried to rip the dress off of his wife.

The bargirl claims the British couple didn't want to pay because the drinks were more expensive than at the 7/11.

The first part of the video shows the attack, then the boring middle part at the Soi 9 police station, then the cops go back to question the bargirl on Soi 8.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Anyone know the Patsy Beer Bar on Soi 8?

A bargirl was enraged over a bill dispute and shoed a Brit in the face and tried to rip the dress off of his wife.

The bargirl claims the British couple didn't want to pay because the drinks were more expensive than at the 7/11.

The first part of the video shows the attack, then the boring middle part at the Soi 9 police station, then the cops go back to question the bargirl on Soi 8.

looks like she might have done a bit of muay  thai in her time :) 

That's the bar owned by big Ladyboy Patsy. You know, the one who dresses up in full slut wear, or cocktail dresses and stockings with impossibly heels, in the middle of the afternoon ( and the first ladyboy I ever had the pleasure of, back in 2005).I am sure somebody can share a pic or 2. She only works days, so probably wasn't around when this happened. And FWIW, the prices are a bit OTT for a soi 8 beer bar, but no excuse for this kind of reaction.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ciobha said:

That's the bar owned by big Ladyboy Patsy. You know, the one who dresses up in full slut wear, or cocktail dresses and stockings with impossibly heels, in the middle of the afternoon ( and the first ladyboy I ever had the pleasure of, back in 2005).I am sure somebody can share a pic or 2. She only works days, so probably wasn't around when this happened. And FWIW, the prices are a bit OTT for a soi 8 beer bar, but no excuse for this kind of reaction.

ya, I bought her  lady drink back  in December , don't  remember  exactly  how much it was but DO remember it was a bit outrageous 

The cashier was held without bail.

In an unrelated story, a Brit barfined a ladyboy and then had an altercation at Nisha Club (not the joint on Buakhao and alledgedly occurred these injuries while falling down the stairs.

At around 3:30 on February 18th, Pattaya police and emergency services were called to a nightclub in North Pattaya to assist with a drunken foreigner who had apparently fallen down some stairs.

Arriving at the scene, police found and elderly man, aged roughly between 55 and 60 years old, lying on the floor outside the nightclub. He had suffered several injuries and there was a lot of blood coming from some of the cuts on his body. Police couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying as he had clearly had a few too many drinks and was not able to speak clearly, but initial thoughts are that he is from England.

Not able to get any sense from the man, he was taken to a local hospital to be treated for his injuries. Accompanying him was a Thai lady boy. He told police that earlier in the night the man had bar fined him from his workplace so that they could enjoy a night out together. Everything was fine until they got into an argument and started fighting in the car.

They pulled up outside the nightclub in Naklua and the man entered the club alone. He then re-appeared a short time later with several injuries and lay down on the floor outside the club.

Staff at the club told police that he had entered the club in a drunken state and started causing problems with both customers and staff. He was told to leave the club immediately. On his way out they said that he was so drunk that he fell down the stairs and suffered several injuries.

http://pattayaone.news/en/drunken-man-falls/

Patsy has a dedicated thread over on another board. She seems to be somewhat famous for exchanging oral in the toilet. She apparently is a daylight person and is at the bar early. I've never seen her as I can't remember the last time I got to Soi 8 before 8-9 PM much less in daylight. But she has been around a long time.