Sois 7 & 8 in Pattaya.

globetrotter

Starting from the top of soi 7 there are Rolling Live which is probably the fourth door on your right (coming from 2nd road), and UK Bar which is a beer bar just in front of where Anaconda used to be. Both sport 2 LBs among the otherwise all GG staff. 

Further down soi 7, try Boomerang and the little bar just behind it, there are usually one or two there.

On soi 8 on the lower part of the soi (closer to beach road) there's Poker bar which is dedicated LB bar with very friendly staff and although very loud due to the live band playing in the next door bar I always somehow find it relaxing. Across the road from Poker and a little further up towards 2nd road you are also likely to find a couple of LBs in or around Sailor bar and Central 8. Pon, ex-Sensations, now works in one of the small bars across from Poker but I don't remember which one.

That should get you started :)

• Upvote 2

stopped into Kings soi 8 early tonight around 6 and none to be found though I was told that some do work there (maybe late night ?)

They tend to congregate at Kings Bar later in the evening sometimes going to Sailor Bar in Soi 8 to get drunk first .

There must be a joke in there somewhere .... 

• Upvote 1

Thought I would check these bars out on my way to meet a non-P4P GG who works in Central Festival.

Found the bars but way to early (6pm) so no LB's.

At 12 pm on my way home decided I would take another look down Soi8.......about 20 meters down from beach road there were some girlz doing the welcome thing...........1 caught my eye but wasn;t sure if she was 1 of ours.

Carried onto Sailor Bar and to my surprise Pancake ex Darkside and CIB was just leaving......pic fom CIB thread below......had a chat just because she recognized me from my many visits to CIB...........can't make out if she is working at Stringfellows or Kings Bar Ist Pic Short Hair & Glasses.

There were no other LB's in Sailors so I decided to double back and take another look at the unknown GG/LB.......she was still trying to entice customers into Ants Bar........so I stopped and soon established she is a LB..........had a drink and cha.t very pleasant.english not bad and studied "computors".

Hadn't BFined anyone for a week so she got lucky :db:

Turns out Ant or Ants bar is 50/50  5 LB's & 5 GG"s and a few LB's in each of the bars next to it.

The 3 pics below of Sammy in the morning do not do her justice she is so much better irl..........

post-212-0-29529400-1394607383_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-61664100-1394608170_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-80245000-1394608210_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-68413700-1394608246_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ok on soi 8 now and can't find Poker bar and have asked a bunch of locals and they have never even heard of it , any good landmarks ??

I've never been there but think it is on the left side if headed to the beach and also closer to the beach than Sailor Bar (which is on the right)

from 360:

On soi 8 on the lower part of the soi (closer to beach road) there's Poker bar which is dedicated LB bar with very friendly staff and although very loud due to the live band playing in the next door bar I always somehow find it relaxing. Across the road from Poker and a little further up towards 2nd road you are also likely to find a couple of LBs in or around Sailor bar

Ok on soi 8 now and can't find Poker bar and have asked a bunch of locals and they have never even heard of it , any good landmarks ??

This one is just south of Soi 8 on Beach Road:

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.936514,100.882745,3a,37.5y,191.87h,92.48t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s8Z2UY4eM7sZNgntlYN4yUA!2e0

There use to also be a Poker Bar on Soi 8 in this same complex with Star Bar. Not sure if that is the one he means or not. The girls use to go back and forth between the two Poker Bars as in a straight line they are very close. I thought this one now had a new name but not totally sure.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.936324,100.883128,3a,75y,278.49h,73.54t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sfASamKe3FBzaeioPMUzHFw!2e0

There really are LBs all over Soi 7 & 8.

• Upvote 1

Will have a look on Beach then , I looked high and low so me thinks it must not actually be on Soi 8

I looked at the one on Beach Road and didn't see any LBs. There were some at the place that use to be called Poker Bar near Star Bar from the second link above. In fact I left with one of them. 

Beehive Bar just a bit farther up Soi 8 has at least four LBs. Although one asked me for a stupid high LT fee. There are several obvious Beehive signs on the bar that were added since the picture in the link was taken.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.936283,100.883192,3a,75y,65.65h,84.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sakZZ0gsXAtjD3GjryENBOw!2e0

Ants bar mentioned by EroticAdventurer is either the old Poker bar or right beside where is was.

I was too stupid to write down the name last night. It is the first bar, that was formally Poker Bar, in that little group of bars under one roof where the LB are located.

XY showed me a good bar on Soi 8 [name?], just a regular girl go-go bar but extremely cold A/C [needed this time of the year], cool lights and good music, 65b drafts as well.  The girls are not hard on the eyes and dress really sexy, and they have a bathtub with 2 girls doing a bubble bath at all times.

Cool place, good way to start the evening before going to the LB bars.

XY showed me a good bar on Soi 8 [name?], just a regular girl go-go bar but extremely cold A/C [needed this time of the year], cool lights and good music, 65b drafts as well.  The girls are not hard on the eyes and dress really sexy, and they have a bathtub with 2 girls doing a bubble bath at all times.

Cool place, good way to start the evening before going to the LB bars.

Some good GGs some not so nice. But generally good music.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.935385,100.884713,3a,75y,28.74h,79.08t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ss9KR_PK6_IgFh6uipsXF4A!2e0

• 3 weeks later...
she was still trying to entice customers into Ants Bar........so I stopped and soon established she is a LB..........had a drink and cha.t very pleasant.english not bad and studied "computors".

Hadn't BFined anyone for a week so she got lucky :db:

Turns out Ant or Ants bar is 50/50  5 LB's & 5 GG"s and a few LB's in each of the bars next to it.

The 3 pics below of Sammy in the morning do not do her justice she is so much better irl..........

Ant Bar is quite a find, and Sammy is tall, think, lovely, and entertaining.

Great scouting EA!   :happy0065:

A mate and I also got enticed in by Ant and she was pleasant company.  

Beer seems a bit more expensive than similar bars in the same beer bar complex.

Ant Bar is the last bar in the last beer bar complex on the left as you are headed from 2nd Road to Beach Road.

It's very close to Beach Road and quicker to access that way.

Ant Bar is quite a find, and Sammy is tall, think, lovely, and entertaining.

Great scouting EA!   :happy0065:

A mate and I also got enticed in by Ant and she was pleasant company.  

Beer seems a bit more expensive than similar bars in the same beer bar complex.

Ant Bar is the last bar in the last beer bar complex on the left as you are headed from 2nd Road to Beach Road.

It's very close to Beach Road and quicker to access that way.

Pdogg you sure it was Sammy maybe re-look at my pics unless she had Higggggh Heels on.......she was no taller than me with her shoes off ie 1.7m .......but very glad you took the time to find her...........

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:16 AMThought I would check these bars out on my way to meet a non-P4P GG who works in Central Festival.Found the bars but way to early (6pm) so no LB's.At 12 pm on my way home decided I would take another look down Soi8.......about 20 meters down from beach road there were some girlz doing the welcome thing...........1 caught my eye but wasn;t surely if she was 1 of ours.Carried onto Sailor Bar and to my surprise Pancake ex Darkside and CIB was just leaving......pic fom CIB thread below......had a chat just because she recognized me from my many visits to CIB...........can't make out if she is working at Stringfellows or Kings Bar Ist Pic Short Hair & Glasses.

Btw for anyone interested Pancake is back working at Darkside, saw her there just last week

• Upvote 1

Pdogg you sure it was Sammy maybe re-look at my pics unless she had Higggggh Heels on.......she was no taller than me with her shoes off ie 1.7m .......but very glad you took the time to find her...........

I am sure she said her name was Sammy and from Nong Khai.   

I was drunk but she seemed tall, maybe heels.

If I was single she would have merited a barfine.

100% Ladyboy Bars are convenient for sure but there is something exciting to find a hidden gem tucked away somewhere. With 4 ladyboys on Soi 8, I guess Ant Bar is not quite so hidden though.

You never know where you might stumble upon one of ours in Patts!    :biggrin: