Ladyboy Toilet Etiquette.

bumblebee

This came up in conversation tonight over a few beers and we wanted to again get the views of the experts who could not be with us.  In your experience do you find that the LB tops stand when they piss and the bottoms predominantly sit.

Yes I know I have too much free time on my hands. :sign0181:

One ex girlfriend of mine used to squat sit on the toilet seat, never understood that :unsure:

They seem to do that in the Philippines quite a bit I actually entered the bathroom one time to find a ladyboy taking a dump whilst squatting on the seat , why she just didn't sit down is beyond me .  

Well... i find the squatting method, albeit uncomfortable, allows better throughput shall we say :db:

I'm guessing the throne, which we western folk take for granted, is somewhat unfamiliar and unnatural to our asian friends.

On a similar topic, i had an emergency in KL once and only found those asian toilets available. I'll leave the rest to your imagination <_<

They seem to do that in the Philippines quite a bit I actually entered the bathroom one time to find a ladyboy taking a dump whilst squatting on the seat , why she just didn't sit down is beyond me .  

same same with my ex Thai girlfriend Jim, she seemed to get pleasure out of me clocking her doing it too  :huh:

same same with my ex Thai girlfriend Jim, she seemed to get pleasure out of me clocking her doing it too  :huh:

Maybe after hearing the heavy breathing and spying your eyes peeping through the crack of light at the bathroom door she thought it better to invite you in ?  :biggrin:

Maybe after hearing the heavy breathing and spying your eyes peeping through the crack of light at the bathroom door she thought it better to invite you in ?  :biggrin:

I know Im alleged to be a bit of a perv Jim but thats a tad too far even for me mate :biggrin:

Jim mentions Philippines, I'll say same for VN: folks are reared if lucky with hole-in-floor toilets. Often it is piss & shit over paddy field from a ladder entered wooden frame perched above fields.

You squat over holes-in-floor. I have done it for many a time, and no longer find it a hassle, provided there is some way of cleaning yourself after (ie a hose, which is much more civilised than Western toilet paper with which we smear shit all over our arses).

I have known them here, unused to thrones, as others mention, to sit on the edges of the throne, each foot astride an edge, squatting, and shit or piss as they would in a hole-in-floor. I now don't even notice, as it's so common.

And yes, great for perving. I am such a deviant I like to watch the burger patties emerging and plop plopping into the water. Turns me on.

I once requested a LB in Pattaya soi 6 (forget which bar's ST room) to piss on me. Horrified! Refused.

But then I found Sandy in that hole in the wall bar in soi 6/1 near Beach Road, who agreed to do it, while telling me no customer had ever requested that of her before. She was intrigued. I demanded a pre-wash post-piss cock suck, to which, of course, she also acquiesced.

Then we showered together.

Wonderful evenings with her (yes I went back several times).

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

Don't stand on the toilet.

on a side note there's a vid on youtube showing a toilet like this and then someone with half their ass missing and lots of meat exposed, SO much so that I reckon it's faked somehow. 

• 4 weeks later...

What a great topic. I wouldn't have started it in a 1,000 years, but have to admit, it's fascinating.

The marketing guys will note that squatting allows us appreciate the ladyboy performing bodily functions while retaining an erotic posture.

The process improvement guys will note the faster streamlined shitting and pissing.

The customer will be tempted to jump in and take it for a test drive

We need more pictures please

• Upvote 2

I always want to find out if they are a stander or sitting when they piss, Only a small percentage will allow me to view their style, therefor I have to ask them. From my findings about 70 percent sit.

Thanks to a handy mirror placement I caught this one standing on the rim to do her hosing.

post-1488-0-15345900-1398088866_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...