Long term LB loving

KenW

A few years ago (sorry I've lost the link) a scion of a wealthy Taiwanese family married a quite famous (in TW) post-op LB. (She was a singer or film star, I forget)

It's one serious relationship of bloke with LB I've heard of.

My life's been a relationship disaster, but I often daydream about how it might be to have been with a beautiful LB with magnificent cock for 20, 30, 40, whatever, years.

Straight guys do it.

The great Monty Python Michael Palin met his girl when she was 16 (not told how old he was) and they are still together 50+ years later.

The also great South American novelist Gabriel Garcia Marquez met his wife when she was 13, he 21, and now at 80 odd, she 70 odd, they are still together.

I am envious of such tales.

So, my question for this thread: does anyone know of any relationship of bloke with LB that has lasted, living together as man and wife, for long term?

KenW, I think you are thinking of Li Jing - here's a Youtube video about her:

I think there are long term relationships with lbs and certainly ts that we don't hear about because they have blended in with society and don't make a big deal about it.

I think there are long term relationships with lbs and certainly ts that we don't hear about because they have blended in with society and don't make a big deal about it.

While I don't personally know of anyone who's been with the same ladyboy for more than 10 years.

But I do know quite a few guys who are in LTR of two years or more. Think often guys will remain married to GGs for the sake of the kids.

Btw, michael palin of Monty Python fame has some serious traveling such as going from the Noth Pole to the Sout Pole thru Africa and has written an interesting book and produced a documentary about the trip.

Thanx rx, that's the one.

I remain amazed, but as others say, perhaps it's just that when a couple get together they drop below the radar. Live the quiet life. Still I'm surprised that not one FM on this or other forums seems to have a friend or former lover who is now in that sort of LT situation.

In contrast the gay scene is so much into that. I can name various former colleagues who are thus set up. There are also famous ones like the late Monty Python Graham Chapman who died in his late 40s of cancer having been rusted onto a partner for 20 years.

Why not LBs?

Is it because of this whole "mongering" culture? (God I hate that terrible awful inappropriate word - not even correct English) Of just using and moving on? Behaving like we are perpetual 17 year olds? Is that at the heart of it?

I remain amazed, but as others say, perhaps it's just that when a couple get together they drop below the radar. Live the quiet life.

I think that's it Ken. Shopping at the supermarket doesn't make an interesting trip report.

Many of the farang guy/Thai ladyboy couples that I know are not going out to ladyboy bars every night. Most guys are not going to post pics of their girlfrind shooting her load.

Just living the quiet life like any other couple in a LTR.

I've been seeing the same lb for 4 years, and we have plans to make it more official - but still that's not in the 10 year plus range yet.

My ex-gf was in a common-in-law relationship in the UK for four years, but then split up as her partner started seeing other ladies (gg), and insisted that she had to conform to "high" English society standard to be a proper "lady".

I've been seeing the same lb for 4 years, and we have plans to make it more official

Well done rx! I envy you.

I am both old and old fashioned. I do not like or respect oldies behaving as would-be 17 year olds. Even though my life has been fucked in relationships, either me or the other stuffing up, I have this fantasy and envy of having a LT relationship with a LB. Probably too far past it now but it doesn't stop me admiring the likes of yourself.

I have this fantasy and envy of having a LT relationship with a LB.

Don't know about Vietnam Ken, but many Thai ladyboys are quite receptive to longterm relationships.

A LTR gives them financial security, emotional security, and lots of face with their friends. Their families like it too.

Doesn't seem much different than a relationship with a GG except there won't be any little pigdoggs.

For me the biggest obstacle is the language barrier as I can't hold a conversation in Thai and my teerak is not fluent in English.

It can be done but many farang expats value their freedom more than a relationship.

many Thai ladyboys are quite receptive to longterm relationships.

A LTR gives them financial security, emotional security, and lots of face with their friends. Their families like it too.

For me the biggest obstacle is the language barrier as I can't hold a conversation in Thai and my teerak is not fluent in English.

Yes PD many sure are receptive to LTRs. For all the reasons you mention. I don't know a word of Thai so that would be the same for me were I there. But VNese I do know, being able to speak quite useful conversational level lingo. (Nothing more abstract or technical though)

All the posts seem to be suggesting positive things about the idea, and that such LTRs are out there, even ones like your own with the shortcomings you mention.

• 1 month later...

Ken, nice to connect with you again. This will be my first post on this site. I am coming up on two years since meeting my GF and we have been in a committed, faithful relationship for most of that time.

The obstacles are enormous, but many are unique to my own situation, not hers. The challenges are almost entirely from my side, not hers.

I think one of the reasons that I fell into this relationship was that I'm not really cut out for mongering. When I met Nong, I fell hard, really hard. I have not recovered. But I also I get so much more out of a LTR than I possibly could as a butterfly.

• Upvote 1

I am coming up on two years since meeting my GF and we have been in a committed, faithful relationship for most of that time.

The obstacles are enormous, but many are unique to my own situation, not hers. The challenges are almost entirely from my side, not hers.

:D Welcome aboard Jason! :drinks:

Hope you enjoy our website and forum. You'll find that our forum is quite supportive of guys in relationships...............maybe cause I've been living with my ladyboy girlfriend for three years now.

I've been in Cambodia for teaching gig but we reconnect in a few days.

Lots of challenges in ANY relationship. But for me the biggest challenge is not that she's a ladyboy or cultural differences....rather my Thai is pitiful and her English is not great. Makes communication interesting! :blink:

Good tosee you here Jason! :)

Ken, nice to connect with you again. This will be my first post on this site. I am coming up on two years since meeting my GF and we have been in a committed, faithful relationship for most of that time.

I think one of the reasons that I fell into this relationship was that I'm not really cut out for mongering. When I met Nong, I fell hard, really hard. I have not recovered. But I also I get so much more out of a LTR than I possibly could as a butterfly.

Nice to see you here Jason, so glad you made it! :friends: .. Have you shot anyone yet?

Has you stated earlier, your not a monger, plus you're respectful & strong enough to walk forward through life hand in hand together, that's much of the key to it mate! I get so sick of listening to BM's who say they've got real relationship's, yet they carry on like everything's still up for grabs & they don't even pay their partners the courtesy of being clever enough to see through all their shit!?

Having actually now witnessed your very lovely partner in the flesh I can do nothing but wish you all the happiness in the world mate!

And has RX says, those long term relationships are out there, but those concerned don't make a fuss, I know of one long term relationship myself & they just discretely blend in... Their a really cool couple.

Anyway, I personally think that anything which breaks the three day rule here is deemed to be a long term relationship, especially from the local perspective.

I've lasted six months or so in a relationship with an LB before now & I've got to say that it was one of the most fulfilling experience of my whole life & honesty plus being real friends to one another was definitely the key to making our time together work... The main problem was that she didn't see a future for herself & she still doesn't now!.. Unfortunately so many of them just don't & there's absolutely no convincing them otherwise... Why would most of them consider that there is one?

@Ken, one parting thought, how many perceived 'straight' relationships stand the long haul at any rate?? Put a language barrier in there, an age gap & then throw in a cultural gap on top of that for good measure in a relationship with a transgendered person & you haven't exactly got the perfect recipe for sucess... So it really is hats off to the ones that pull through, who knows, you might be the next one mate?

BTW, to all you blokes in long term LB relationships, best of luck... And I think you're all incredibly courageous people!:hi:

• Upvote 1

Nice to see you here Jason, so glad you made it!

Having actually now witnessed your very lovely partner in the flesh I can do nothing but wish you all the happiness in the world mate!

@Ken, one parting thought, how many perceived 'straight' relationships stand the long haul at any rate?? Put a language barrier in there, an age gap & then throw in a cultural gap on top of that for good measure in a relationship with a transgendered person & you haven't exactly got the perfect recipe for sucess... So it really is hats off to the ones that pull through, who knows, you might be the next one mate?

BTW, to all you blokes in long term LB relationships, best of luck... And I think you're all incredibly courageous people!:hi:

Exactly Lung, very well said Mate.

Such as our friends are extremely courageous, and, I might add, very lucky to boot.

O how I envy them, Jason and all the others like PDogg and their like, the anonymous cool quiet ones.

You're also spot on about the straight stuff and how fraught that is, so of course our LB fetishes and commitments are going to be full of difficultities [sic]. :rolleyes:

Nice to see a few guys in relationships, i'd been mongering for a number of years and then entered into a relationship nearly 2 years ago, its not easy, we have our ups and downs like every couple but its worth it in the end.

Once you really get to know a ladyboy you see the real person come through and they are more sweet, loving and gentle than any girl I have ever known.

Taking each day as it comes but loving it right now and couldnt be happier.

Flatpack

Nice to see a few guys in relationships, i'd been mongering for a number of years and then entered into a relationship nearly 2 years ago, its not easy, we have our ups and downs like every couple but its worth it in the end.

Once you really get to know a ladyboy you see the real person come through and they are more sweet, loving and gentle than any girl I have ever known.

Taking each day as it comes but loving it right now and couldnt be happier.

Flatpack

Similar for me mate - I've been in a relationship with my partner for over 2 years. She had the operation a few years ago and seems to "break the mould" by being very well adjusted and happy with her life. She is a sweet girl has a good career is intelligent and speaks good English. I've mongered and have also been in a few relationships with both GGs and LBs and at one time decided that relationships were not for me - but since I've been with her I've never been happier. Like any relationship there are issues to deal with and compromises to be made. - Like you we are taking each day at a time, enjoying our time together and planning our future.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I think that's it Ken. Shopping at the supermarket doesn't make an interesting trip report.

Yep...this is the heart of it...it not only doesn't make an interesting T.R., for many it is why we are with ladyboys to begin with...to escape the reality of the "straight" life with all its banality.

Should I resign myself to just negotiating the best price for short-time and be done with it?

• 1 month later...

post-1510-063610800 1335527233.jpg

Maybe I'll post some pics of my girlfriend shooting her load just for fun . . . she'd kill me, but I do have a video of her singing in the shower!!!!

So, yes, I have a girlfriend of about 7 months now but after having a disastrous year long relationship with my ex LB. This one's much better 555

post-1510-046278500 1335527322.jpg

Yes, welcome JB! I hope you'll find that on this forum, I'm not nearly as vociferous in my criticism of guys attempting LTR with LB's. Main reason for that is simple: this forum is mostly made up of experienced guys who know what they are getting themselves involved in, understand the risks, and have a reasonable chance of making things work. The other forum you've seen me posting on (often with a very negative view of relationships) has a very high percentage of newbies asking how to start a LTR. Many of them seemed to be posting from their mom's basements in Wolverhampton, and have never been to LOS, never had a relationship with a member of the opposite sex, and seemed to think that going to LOS was like a modern alternative to Dating Service - they could go for a week, pick a girl from the lineup, then shower her with money from afar and they'd be able to tell their friends they were now "in a relationship". Of course that might work on a certain level (telling the other guys in your World of Warcraft raiding team that you have "a girlfriend") but in terms of any sort of emotional bond or intimacy - not so much.

P.S. to Ken - you aren't too old to find a LB that will love you. You are still a hansum sexy man to someone (just not to me!) :happy0064:

• 1 month later...