The Ladyboy Zones of Pattaya

bumblebee

We all know that Pattaya is full of ladyboys, but some areas have more than others.  In this thread we hope to cover all the major parts of town where LBs can be found in abundance.  Some of you are more familiar with places like Sois 7 & 8 and also Sois 6 & 6/1 than I am, so please feel free to added your tips/info regarding those locations.  So let's kick off with Soi Buakhao.

Soi Buakhao:

Running from opposite Tukcom on Pattaya Tai to Pattaya Klang, there are 2 distinct areas where ladyboys hang out.  The first location is Action Street.  While almost everyone knows that Sensations is there, it appears that the surrounding bars have copped on that there is a market for ladyboy lovers, likely from watching the crowds that Sensations attracts, especially on party nights.  There were ladyboys in most of the bars the nights I visited recently, you won't be at a loss for choice here.

post-106-0-95086400-1394123770_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-90983200-1394123793_thumb.jpg

The second area on Buakhao is between Soi Diana and Pook Swan, particularly from LK Metro onwards.  Besides having Nicha bar, Fantasy bar, Baby Boom and Pooks along this stretch, there are also lots of freelancers hanging about.  There really is a big concentration of ladyboys in this area, akin to fish in a barrel.

post-106-0-95824600-1394123848_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-74096000-1394123872_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-06553600-1394123892_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-73120900-1394123919_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-54019400-1394123968_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-97255200-1394124000_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Walking St:
This area was lacking in ladyboy venues for the last couple of years and thus reasons to head down there for many.  Now besides Linda bar and MY Way/Hot Tuna there is Lita Bar back in Soi BJ. There are plenty of freelancers around of course late in the night and Marine Disco also has a fair number of our ladyboy friends.

So worth checking out if you are in the area.

post-106-0-07380800-1394550027_thumb.jpg
post-106-0-24749800-1394550077_thumb.jpg
post-106-0-52287900-1394550054_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Walking around Pattaya looking for LBs is like walking around with a Geiger counter.  Generally, there is a steady "beep...beep...beep..." of background LB detection.  Then there comes the rapidly escalating "beep.beep.beep.beep" indication of high LB ionization, such as in the areas mentioned.  That then subsides and again the steady "beep...beep...beep..."  More and more I like the steady "beep...beep...beep..."  Like the LB I saw last trip at the Soi Buakhao market helping her aunt during the day at the soup stall, and the LB at the pharmacy I got some decongestant from.  beep...beep...beep...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Great thread , I noticed there is also a fair few LBs working in massage parlours on Soi Honey near Bukhao as well as on Bukhao itself again in the same area as the LB bars

Yes quite a few especially fairly close to the Soi Buakhao end of Soi Honey. Starting at PP Massage (on left if coming from Buakhao) and then the places just across the soi where RNA Bar use to be located (think the sign is still there). In about 100 feet there is quite a selection of LBs but many don't start work until midnight.

I went with one from PP Massage a few nights ago. I went back last night and found her about three doors down and across the street. Seems the same people that own PP own that place also. So on any given night you might find a certain LB has changed location a bit.  

• Upvote 2

Sois 7 & 8:

Currently getting great coverage Here these two sois are between Second Road and Beach Road and about 5 minutes walk from Central Festival Mall.  No need to say more, just click the link to read all you need to know.

Sois 7 & 8

Soi 7 from Second Road.

post-106-0-26266800-1394634231_thumb.jpg

Soi 7 looking from Beach Road.

post-106-0-69847600-1394634287_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-51378800-1394634312_thumb.jpg

Soi 8 from Second Road.

post-106-0-98200600-1394634352_thumb.jpg

And from Beach Road.

post-106-0-80525400-1394634390_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-10974200-1394634415_thumb.jpg

Jomtien:

Perhaps the most ladyboys in Jomtien can be found in the Rompho area.  We are not talking anything like the numbers in Pattaya, but there are some to be found in the bars here, mostly at the back of the complex of which there are about 40 to 45 bars.

Each bar has its own free toilet, reasonably priced drinks, comfortable seating and a laid back, non hard sell feel to the place.  Perfect for a few guys who want a chilled night while searching for our hung friends.  Coming from Pattaya, it's best to jump off at the golden statue just before the bus turns down towards Beach Road.  The complex is about 5 minutes walk further down the road.

post-106-0-92869400-1395241026_thumb.jpg

Alternatively you could stay on the bus and get off on Beach road at Soi 5 or 7, and walk to the end of either soi and Romphoe will be facing you on the other side of the road.

Soi 5

post-106-0-29370300-1395241126_thumb.jpg

There were a few LBs hanging around the bars when I took these shots about 15.30, so it is an early evening option also.

post-106-0-64550300-1395241224_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-69716700-1395241237_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-03350200-1395241261_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-50138500-1395241285_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-96037500-1395241341_thumb.jpg

Most beers are this price, I'm not taking the piss... :biggrin:

post-106-0-50461700-1395241358_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-16329900-1395241374_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

saab1, I have done this in the days I was single. So some advice before you go about this.

Not all the cabaret showgirls are available p4p. Don't expect to go up and ask one is it ok 500 Baht for short time, and get a yes, in fact you could get a rude reply, if she isn't in the p4p scene.

The recommended method is to go out for the photo sessions in between the shows. They generally send out the best looking lbs to earn extra money for the show. Tourists will pay lbs to pose with them, minimum is 100 Baht for foreigners. If you see an lb you are interested in, get your photo taken with her, and pass your mobile number to her with the tip. If she is interested in p4p, she will call you after the last show is done. The tips are pooled and shared with all the cabaret staff, except for the last show, where the lb can keep those tips for herself.

Also it is unlikely a p4p cabaret showgirl will agree to the same prices as a bargirl lb. You will have to pay more and likely will take her out for dinner/movie - and she may ask you to pay for her friends too. If you're on a budget, be firm and say only her.

They have long hours as well, since they must rehearse for new cabarets either late, after the last show, or early before the first show starts.

As for which one is best - both Tiffany and Alcazar have beautlful lbs you should check out both. There's another large cabaret open now on Thepprasit Road called the Coliseum Show - but it doesn't have as many performers as Tiffany or Alcazar yet.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great thread , I noticed there is also a fair few LBs working in massage parlours on Soi Honey near Bukhao as well as on Bukhao itself again in the same area as the LB bars

Yes lots of ladyboys available on Soi Honey (Soi 11 on the east side of second road.), including late into the wee hours. But do not expect to get a decent massage. Almost every one I was with gave terrible massages and were only waiting for the green light on sex.  

• Upvote 1

further exploration of this topic would be good. For me Pattaya is a widespread place of ladyboys everywhere and if one does not enjoy hunter mode, it's too much. Add to this, if you don't enjoy sitting in bars your whole time there, yer in trouble. While one might just hop from bar to bar observing and bantering with girls selling drinks or themselves, this could add up very fast along with transportation costs (as the action is so well spread out) to being a pricey stay. This is why I like Bkk, it's in a few areas and if I feel like THAT, to go THERE.  In Pattaya, they all assume if you're there it's got to be for girls, tourist junk, over priced meals or some touristy entertainment. Anyone who objects to this characterization and says OH the food at XYZ is cheap AND good either got lucky their first days or has been there so much or so long they know WHERE to go for such things. Anyone can find pricey food and accommodation so a guide like this seemed to start out being would be really helpful to those (apparently few) of us who don't wish to budget big staying a month or more at a time to explore. Is there any area that's central to things in general? Or must one hop from one area to another always engaging moto or baht bus (here's another problem, how is one sposta know where they go)?

While the girls are more budget priced all of the OTHER costs combined are enough to make tossing a few thousand baht at some choice babe in Bkk worth it.

• Upvote 1

further exploration of this topic would be good. For me Pattaya is a widespread place of ladyboys everywhere and if one does not enjoy hunter mode, it's too much. Add to this, if you don't enjoy sitting in bars your whole time there, yer in trouble. While one might just hop from bar to bar observing and bantering with girls selling drinks or themselves, this could add up very fast along with transportation costs (as the action is so well spread out) to being a pricey stay. This is why I like Bkk, it's in a few areas and if I feel like THAT, to go THERE.  In Pattaya, they all assume if you're there it's got to be for girls, tourist junk, over priced meals or some touristy entertainment. Anyone who objects to this characterization and says OH the food at XYZ is cheap AND good either got lucky their first days or has been there so much or so long they know WHERE to go for such things. Anyone can find pricey food and accommodation so a guide like this seemed to start out being would be really helpful to those (apparently few) of us who don't wish to budget big staying a month or more at a time to explore. Is there any area that's central to things in general? Or must one hop from one area to another always engaging moto or baht bus (here's another problem, how is one sposta know where they go)?

While the girls are more budget priced all of the OTHER costs combined are enough to make tossing a few thousand baht at some choice babe in Bkk worth it.

Hi Femboy bob. I posted the last part of this in another thread but I am thinking it might be helpful here. Yet it sounds like you have already written off Pattaya. But in case you still have an interest, here is the lowdown from my experience. Time frame Oct. to now Dec. 2014.

First to say, I too am on a very limited budget. So I will wear the "Cheap Charlie" label with no problem. Any half decent freelancer ladyboy can easily make double my daily budget on a moderate night.

I don't drink alcohol so the extent of my occasional bar scene is drinking juice, playing pool, and dancing. 

I have no interest in paying bar fines, so I don't. 

I have no interest in paying for a room when I already have one so I don't. 

I will get to the locations and times that are ideal for the lower rates. But for now I will say that at least 80% of the ladyboys I make a 500 baht offer to say yes. 

And I am not getting that price because I am some young, virile, handsome man.  I am a personable, average looking, 20 lbs over weight, 61 year old man (but to be fair I do look like I am in my late 40,s.)

I pay 500 Baht for a short time which includes everything; mutual sucking, fucking, deep kissing, eating cum etc. (often the ladyboys will stay longer or sleep over) I realize I am at the bottom of their price limit so my way of tipping is that I usually give them a massage which I enjoy doing. 

And I learned quickly to not be satisfied with their typical "I will do anything you want line." I get very specific about what I want and go through the list to get agreement. So if they say no to things that are deal breakers for me I just move on.

Many will try to negotiate of course, why wouldn't they. I respect that but stand firm on my budget. Often it is when I start to walk away that they understand I am firm and then agree to come with. 

This not just an odd occurrence. I have been with over 30 different ladyboys. And you do not have to lower your preferences. I have been with everything from knock out gorgeous to average looking.

As for transportation just find yourself a hotel or apartment that has no problem with whom you bring home. And that is ideally located anywhere between Beach Road on the west, 2nd Road on the east, North Pattaya rd on the north, and South Pattaya rd on the south.

That way, whether you are south or north of your hotel when you find your gal, just jump on a tuktuk (going North walk over to 2 nd road, going south walk over to beach rd.) It will cost you a whopping 10 baht for you and 10 baht for your ladyboy friend and that is only if you are not already close enough to walk to your hotel.

Here is my previous post.

In my experience finding freelancers in Pattaya has been simple, fast and efficient. And of course no bar fines. 

Beach road has many to choose from. Many are regulars. Others are rotating in and out. They come from different areas of Thailand (as well as from other countries). Often the first stop is to work beach road because when they don't have a job yet in a bar or massage spa (if they even want to work anywhere besides the streets.) Others come into town to visit ladyboy friends and decide to pick up some money while they are here. And of course once the bars and massage spas close, anyone who has had a slow day and wants some extra money can come down to Beach Rd.

Walking street, freelancers wandering about or hanging by 7/11 or Family Mart or sitting beside the samosa stand (a ways south of Marine Disco on the west side of the street). Once the bars get out their numbers grow in leaps and bounds.

Soi 6 after the bars close (2am) walk through at any time up until about 6am and ladyboys will come out of the shadows to approach you. 

Marine Disco by 3am (after many bars close) typically has a couple dozen freelancers on any given night.

Sitting in front of MacDonalds on 2nd road in the arab section south of South Pattaya road.

Not to mention just keeping your eyes open when you are out and about town. On the streets, in the stores, sitting in restaurants. Flash a warm smile and 80% of the time one comes back. Take it from there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Any half decent freelancer ladyboy can easily make double my daily budget on a moderate night.

My daily discretionary expense budget is 500 baht.

That's big money to me but more than a Thai worker makes as a waitress or working at 7/11.

So it's not too hard for a freelancer to make more than "my" budget.  :biggrin:

IMO guys should offer whatever they think is fair and a ladyboy can accept or reject.

So for some guys that's 500 baht and for other guys 2000 baht.

And whether paying big or small, always treat our ladyboys with kindness and respect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My daily discretionary expense budget is 500 baht.

That's big money to me but more than a Thai worker makes as a waitress or working at 7/11.

So it's not too hard for a freelancer to make more than "my" budget.  :biggrin:

IMO guys should offer whatever they think is fair and a ladyboy can accept or reject.

So for some guys that's 500 baht and for other guys 2000 baht.

And whether paying big or small, always treat our ladyboys with kindness and respect.

Well said. 

I agree fully.

• 1 month later...

Hi Femboy bob. I posted the last part of this in another thread but I am thinking it might be helpful here. Yet it sounds like you have already written off Pattaya. But in case you still have an interest, here is the lowdown from my experience. Time frame Oct. to now Dec. 2014.

First to say, I too am on a very limited budget. So I will wear the "Cheap Charlie" label with no problem. Any half decent freelancer ladyboy can easily make double my daily budget on a moderate night.

I don't drink alcohol so the extent of my occasional bar scene is drinking juice, playing pool, and dancing. 

I have no interest in paying bar fines, so I don't. 

I have no interest in paying for a room when I already have one so I don't. 

I will get to the locations and times that are ideal for the lower rates. But for now I will say that at least 80% of the ladyboys I make a 500 baht offer to say yes. 

And I am not getting that price because I am some young, virile, handsome man.  I am a personable, average looking, 20 lbs over weight, 61 year old man (but to be fair I do look like I am in my late 40,s.)

I pay 500 Baht for a short time which includes everything; mutual sucking, fucking, deep kissing, eating cum etc. (often the ladyboys will stay longer or sleep over) I realize I am at the bottom of their price limit so my way of tipping is that I usually give them a massage which I enjoy doing. 

And I learned quickly to not be satisfied with their typical "I will do anything you want line." I get very specific about what I want and go through the list to get agreement. So if they say no to things that are deal breakers for me I just move on.

Many will try to negotiate of course, why wouldn't they. I respect that but stand firm on my budget. Often it is when I start to walk away that they understand I am firm and then agree to come with. 

This not just an odd occurrence. I have been with over 30 different ladyboys. And you do not have to lower your preferences. I have been with everything from knock out gorgeous to average looking.

As for transportation just find yourself a hotel or apartment that has no problem with whom you bring home. And that is ideally located anywhere between Beach Road on the west, 2nd Road on the east, North Pattaya rd on the north, and South Pattaya rd on the south.

That way, whether you are south or north of your hotel when you find your gal, just jump on a tuktuk (going North walk over to 2 nd road, going south walk over to beach rd.) It will cost you a whopping 10 baht for you and 10 baht for your ladyboy friend and that is only if you are not already close enough to walk to your hotel.

Here is my previous post.

In my experience finding freelancers in Pattaya has been simple, fast and efficient. And of course no bar fines. 

Beach road has many to choose from. Many are regulars. Others are rotating in and out. They come from different areas of Thailand (as well as from other countries). Often the first stop is to work beach road because when they don't have a job yet in a bar or massage spa (if they even want to work anywhere besides the streets.) Others come into town to visit ladyboy friends and decide to pick up some money while they are here. And of course once the bars and massage spas close, anyone who has had a slow day and wants some extra money can come down to Beach Rd.

Walking street, freelancers wandering about or hanging by 7/11 or Family Mart or sitting beside the samosa stand (a ways south of Marine Disco on the west side of the street). Once the bars get out their numbers grow in leaps and bounds.

Soi 6 after the bars close (2am) walk through at any time up until about 6am and ladyboys will come out of the shadows to approach you. 

Marine Disco by 3am (after many bars close) typically has a couple dozen freelancers on any given night.

Sitting in front of MacDonalds on 2nd road in the arab section south of South Pattaya road.

Not to mention just keeping your eyes open when you are out and about town. On the streets, in the stores, sitting in restaurants. Flash a warm smile and 80% of the time one comes back. Take it from there.

this is very good info indeed,i myself do not drink alcohol,don't really frequent bars,so i suppose its look and you will find,i keep my L/B radar on.

• 1 month later...

Walking St:

This area was lacking in ladyboy venues for the last couple of years and thus reasons to head down there for many.  Now besides Linda bar and MY Way/Hot Tuna there is Lita Bar back in Soi BJ. There are plenty of freelancers around of course late in the night and Marine Disco also has a fair number of our ladyboy friends.

So worth checking out if you are in the area.

Lita bar has really been putting in a great effort this past week with some hot costumes.  Check out all the latest photos here

• 1 month later...

KellyKely, It's great that everyone finds his pace, niech and is happy. The guys that live in los as well as the ones who travel 2-3 times a year or like me, that pull a 2-4 monthes at a time per year (more if i didn't have to get back home) not forgetting guys that have been doing this for years, have already more or less learnd the ropes either from people they have met or the hard way from thier savings...

As for venues on WS i would only do this every now and then around 9ish. I like linda's then a look around and end up @ lita's my favorite or HQ la bamba. The other places i go to is when there is a group of us so its much more fun.

sexy 69