The Ladyboy Zones of Pattaya

bumblebee

On 8/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, ALittleGuy said:

Hahaha They might be bigger than you guys ;) Nobody had experience in 6/1 ? 

But yes... they do look tall / strong / big :O

I have 1 semi-regular from 6/1, she is small physically and a nice chick. waaay over does the makeup and being an un-regulated freelancer well, usually she's pretty good but occasionally her legs aren't shaved nice or similar 'slip-ups'. Not a #1 that's for sure. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I realise this question might be controversial but hows the ladyman situation in Pattaya. You expats; are you getting any? Are there any around? If so, what are they doing besides stuffing themselves and do livestreams?

Or have they all left along with all 2 week millionaires? Have you had a dodgy massage lately? TIA.

3 hours ago, seven said:

Or have they all left along with all 2 week millionaires?

Some have left; some have stayed.

3 hours ago, seven said:

You expats; are you getting any? Are there any around?

If I wanted to it would be quite easy.

3 hours ago, seven said:

If so, what are they doing besides stuffing themselves and do livestreams?

Some have normal jobs.   Some places are even hiring.

Walking Street looks quiet.

doll3.jpegdoll4.jpeg

8 hours ago, seven said:

Thanks for answering, PD

To elaborate a bit, I have not been in Pattaya proper in 2021 except for a quick trip to the bank one morning so I have not seen much.   It does appear that some massage ladies that are sitting outside their shops are indeed available.  There are sex workers available on Jomty Beach Road.  From talking with people I am quite sure that an old hand such as yourself will have no problem finding ladyboy cock.

So book your flight.  Do the quarantine.  And "rock out with your cocks out" to quote a former barowner.  

24 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Do the quarantine.

No way. If the pay my flight and free quarantine I would consider it, but probably not go as I think the thai quarantine is one the most stupid things ever during this pandemic. That, facemasks and buying online drinks. They should beg us to come back and spend money.

2 hours ago, seven said:

No way. If the pay my flight and free quarantine I would consider it, but probably not go as I think the thai quarantine is one the most stupid things ever during this pandemic. That, facemasks

along with a hundred stupid other things including starving people by throwing them out of work.

But in answer to your original question, personally i don't know much about LBs specifically really but all seems available as ever, same as the last lock down, if you know where to look. Even the police here don't seem too interested...90% of dodgy massage shops in jomty open albeit not blatantly so. but, still obviously so. [so my spies tell me]

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seven said:

They should beg us to come back and spend money.

Yep as at this rate the longer I am away the less I feel like coming back. This combined with the very thought of all the hoops and hassle you would have to go through just puts a trip further and further out of mind. :drinks:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigTel said:

Yep as at this rate the longer I am away the less I feel like coming back. This combined with the very thought of all the hoops and hassle you would have to go through just puts a trip further and further out of mind. :drinks:

I don't know if I will be going back. I think even when this covid pandemic eases there will be more requirements for flying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigTel said:

I'm very much starting to feel same same, seems to be more of a chore than enjoyment the way it's going, no thanks :popcorm1:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, David3615 said:

when the Pandemic will be over and hopefully by the end of the year, i hope all ladyboy location map will be updated !!!!  I guess we will have a complte different setup...

Right now the place to pick up LB's is either Tinder.... Soi Bukkhao after 8pm or Soi Chiayapoon any time lol. 
Unlike Bio females, lbs actually respond on tinder and want some business/company vs girls who either never reply or days later and never get down to nitty gritty. 
Soi Chiapoon is not safe for a human man lol... i got hauled off my motorsai in pissing rain and dragged inside a lb massage then serviced for hours until the rain stopped.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ChesterH said:

Soi Chiapoon is not safe for a human man lol... i got hauled off my motorsai in pissing rain and dragged inside a lb massage then serviced for hours until the rain stopped.

Horrible. Are you ok? I hope they didn't molest you.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Was watching one of the thousands of Youtube videos on Pattaya. We know that most of the girls have gone back to Isaan etc., but I wonder where the black girls from Walking St have gone?. Not that I am into them but they used to hang out in the bars towards the lower end of Walking St.

I would have thought it may be difficult to get flights back to their homelands?. Whether Immigration are concerned with them I do not know?.

Always amazed me why they went to Thailand. Why would mongers go to Thailand to chase black girls?.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Always amazed me why they went to Thailand. Why would mongers go to Thailand to chase black girls?.

I agree, beats me. I have an american friend who went to Patts to score with young russian girls. He wasn't into asians. He actually mongered Uzbekistan and other parts of the Siberia but found the selection better in Patts. 

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2014 at 10:06 PM, bumblebee said:

Rompho area

Was doing some errands in Jomtien late this afternoon very close to Rompho so decided to take a look see.  To my surprise about 2/3 of the bars seemed open.  At one point before Covid the landowner was evicting the bars so the area could be developed.   But now they are inviting the bars back in.

Ray Bar in the very front row definitely has ladyboys.  You can wander all around the complex and perhaps you will see a bar or a lady or stumble upon a ladyman that piques your interest.

I didn't stop for a drink: I rarely go to bars nowadays but if you enjoy the hunt you might have a good time there.

You can either get off the baht bus at Hanuman Statue and walk on Jomty 2nd Road or if you are not too familiar with Jomtien it's probably best to get off the baht bus at Jomtien Beach Road at Soi 7 and walk up Soi 7 to Jomty 2nd Road where there is a crossing.  Soi 7 has lots of bars too. Enjoy! :drinks: 

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/4196-the-ladyboy-zones-of-pattaya/&do=findComment&comment=88089&_rid=7348

• Like 2

On 10/3/2022 at 2:12 PM, Pdoggg said:

Was doing some errands in Jomtien late this afternoon very close to Rompho so decided to take a look see.  To my surprise about 2/3 of the bars seemed open.  At one point before Covid the landowner was evicting the bars so the area could be developed.   But now they are inviting the bars back in.

Sounds like it is getting back to how it was 7 or 8 years ago.  Always enjoyed my nights there, comfortable seating, low volume music and a decent free toilet in each unit.