The Ladyboy Zones of Pattaya

bumblebee

As for venues on WS i would only do this every now and then around 9ish. I like linda's then a look around and end up @ lita's my favorite or HQ la bamba. The other places i go to is when there is a group of us so its much more fun.

sexy 69

Same same...But I don't do Labamba like what i used to...Thay are in need of some new blood...And some seats..lol

And what I have  seen from my last trip in November soi7n8 is full of LBs never seen so many ...  

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, TEXASMAC said:

I remember meeting BigTel there with some drinks on one of my early visits. It was so relaxed and non - pushy I visit one time on every visit. But the stories I heard !  :rolleye0012:

That I well remember Tex, we had met in the Beer Garden where you were having a salad and soup lunch and I invited you to meet up at Sunee that evening where I was going to my regular bar at that time the Wan Cafe or what became to be known as Ken & Tel's place :biggrin:.  Always enjoyed starting my evenings there with a Carafe or two of Red wine.  :drinks:

If you want to chat with mates in an outdoor environment, in a relaxed setting, Sunee is an excellent choice.

The music is low and they move the fans around so It's not too hot.

There is one gogo,Winner Bar, that has very reasonably priced beer, mugs just 65 baht and bottles pretty cheap too.

The gay guys complain that the boys at Winner are too twinkie, might be one or two that might float or boat but if not beers are cheap. Contrast that with Boystown with 180 baht beers and not one femmy type.

For outdoor relaxation there is also Jomtien Complex which was livelier than Sumer in October but the vibe is slightly different and not as good IMO.

On 2/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, Pdoggg said:

If you want to chat with mates in an outdoor environment, in a relaxed setting, Sunee is an excellent choice.

The music is low and they move the fans around so It's not too hot.

There is one gogo,Winner Bar, that has very reasonably priced beer, mugs just 65 baht and bottles pretty cheap too.

The gay guys complain that the boys at Winner are too twinkie, might be one or two that might float or boat but if not beers are cheap. Contrast that with Boystown with 180 baht beers and not one femmy type.

For outdoor relaxation there is also Jomtien Complex which was livelier than Sumer in October but the vibe is slightly different and not as good IMO.

You might be surprised just how devoid of customers those outdoor bars are these days. The ones still open.

If you are coming up Soi VC  from the VC Hotel and turn right into the second soi that runs into Sunee, then walk almost to the end of the soi, there are two reasonably priced GoGo type bars if you want to get your gay on. One place charges 110 baht for bottle beer and the other 99 baht.

All the GoGos on the first soi into Sunee are closed.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My impression at the moment is that Soi Buakhao is awash with some great looking ladyboys. Baby Boom, the two bars on the corner there with Buakhao had a few great looking lbs.  Then there were a few gorgeous street walkers there too.  Many bars down towards Beer Town had some talent too.  Really, really good looking lbs.  I was impressed.  This area has the best concentration of attractive lbs along with Nana in BKK.  

I was also really impressed with Kayoeys r us in Soi Diamond.  Not a single bad looking lb in there and a good atmosphere too.  

I didn't see Pattaya or BKK back in the glory days of the mid 2000s but I would say there is no shortage.  

I'd also make the point that I don't think prices are out of control.  I wonder if some people have forgotten how to haggle.  That or people are forgetting that they are a decade or two older than they were and have to pay accordingly.  I find that even in my 40s I am usually noticeably the most youthful customer in the lb bars.  ;)

On 5/4/2018 at 1:15 PM, pplover said:

Also has Pook Swan gone back to being a lb bar?  Looked like it was full of lbs when I walked past.

Pook 2 Bar is a LB bar next door to where Pook Swan LB bar was located. Swan is a restaurant, bar and evening crap live music place.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9305001,100.8859106,3a,90y,117.01h,98.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stVXc2fBS_fGXQ82lQeKZKw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
6 hours ago, ALittleGuy said:

Soi 6/1 seem to have "big" ladyboys, has anyone been ? 

4 hours ago, seven said:

No. Never. Looks too scary. I want em passable.

I haven't been for a few years now, but there used to be some nice looking lbs who worked in lb bar next to the Victoria pub. I think it was called 'So What', I don't know if it is still there.

Some of the lbs would hang out by the bar's back door, in Soi 6/1 and customers who were too shy to be seen going in the front entrance in Soi 6 would come in from Soi 6/1.

• Like 3

On 8/26/2020 at 1:50 PM, Quietguy said:

I haven't been for a few years now, but there used to be some nice looking lbs who worked in lb bar next to the Victoria pub. I think it was called 'So What', I don't know if it is still there.

Some of the lbs would hang out by the bar's back door, in Soi 6/1 and customers who were too shy to be seen going in the front entrance in Soi 6 would come in from Soi 6/1.

So What has been closed for years already. I went to the closing party around 3 years ago and besides an old forum friend from way back I hadn't seen in years I was the only customer I knew. It was great in it's heyday. I barfined Ploy, the ladyboy who was found dead under suspicious circumstances a year or two ago. Such a shame. She was gorgeous and dressed as an office secretary.

Hansi the previous boss of So What also had another ladyboy bar for several years running concurrently with So What called Lucky Love. It was located opposite Whiskey Whiskey.

Hansi now runs the Rock Factory on Soi Buakhao on the corner of the old Baby Boom soi where Rich Bar used to reside. Live rock music, no ladyboys to my knowledge and very much not my style, which is why I've never been in there to verify, but I very much doubt their existence in there.

My memory is poor without the aid of notes, so my estimates of how long ago things occurred could easily be incorrect.

Soi 6/1 isn't what it used to be but the back door entry, for me anyway, was more about the sleaze factor than anything else. Mind you, rarely was I there during bar opening hours. Normally it was dark and desolate when I visited, usually between 2am and 4am, besides a few taxi guys and figures lingering in recesses and doorways.

When it was good it was great!

• Like 3

On 8/26/2020 at 3:20 AM, seven said:

No. Never. Looks too scary. I want em passable.

In Soi 6/1 passable takes on an all together different meaning , as in passable - being able to pass them .

Many's a good man has fallen on the battlefield :crazy:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1