Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

I missed it. I never met Thpon & before I did he fell out with the webmaster of the forum we were all on at the time. A shame, he sounded a nice guy.

Any idea what happened to him? Is he still posting anywhere? 

Speaking of which, here's my question - what's happened to Karl? Actually that's three questions. 

One  or two of the two girls left over that policy & went to work at Stringfellows. I'm a bit vague on the details, there was an argument between Alis & the girls & the next thing they were gone. 

It was something like that. Didn't seem important at the time, I never thought I would be struggling to recall it years later.

Tall Oil & Opor made a fleeting appearance at La Bamba when it very first opened up & then, in an instant, they upped sticks & reinstalled themselves up the road to Stringfellows... Is it something to do with those two, by any chance?

I'm probably wrong, as Alis & Tall Oil are really good friends, to this day... So the photo hungry characters fit, but the circumstances don't?.. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any others who made the move?

You might be right there Lung. Anyway thanks for reminding me of two of my oldest and long time favourites from Stringfellows.

I still have the occasional correspondence with Oil on Facebook, but have not heard of the whereabouts of Opor for some time.

Cheers DK

Bang on Seven.  Alis said he was encouraging the girls to leave La Bamba and go and work in Stringfellows.  Not sure if he was showing the photos so Stringfellows could cherry pick the girls mind.

I have no idea if this was the case, but him being stopped entering the bar one partynight wasn't too cool imo. I liked Eric.RIP.